Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move 08:59 - Aug 24 with 2116 viewsMullet

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/23743266.ipswich-town-left-back-greg-leigh-se

What time do you reckon the Williams reveal will be? 8pm is my guess. Something something about cooking oil etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:06 - Aug 24 with 1933 viewsGavTWTD

Still quite vague. Hopefully it'll happen today

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:17 - Aug 24 with 1795 viewsSitfcB

Williams did all his pictures at PR yesterday, probably crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s, then got to work with Man U for the announcement time.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:20 - Aug 24 with 1715 viewsBlueBadger

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:17 - Aug 24 by SitfcB

Williams did all his pictures at PR yesterday, probably crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s, then got to work with Man U for the announcement time.

How far up the A1 did you follow his car?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:31 - Aug 24 with 1585 viewsGuthrum

There's a nice old boys network symmetry about the possible Leigh move, with Manning being ex-Ipswich and Ashton/O'Leary having run Oxford.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:33 - Aug 24 with 1564 viewsPhilTWTD

Deal being finalised, medical etc. Don't get the impression it's in an doubt.
Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:34 - Aug 24 with 1529 viewstractorboy1978

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:31 - Aug 24 by Guthrum

There's a nice old boys network symmetry about the possible Leigh move, with Manning being ex-Ipswich and Ashton/O'Leary having run Oxford.

It would be a good place to send Baggott and Humphreys if we did decide to loan them out. Closest replication we are going to get to McKenna's style and we know Manning is excellent at developing players too.
Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:37 - Aug 24 with 1491 viewsNazemariner

Old man alert!

What is all this cooking oil business about? My limited understanding of today's English language led me to conclude it meant taking care of your own business.......so to speak.
Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:39 - Aug 24 with 1451 viewshomer_123

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:06 - Aug 24 by GavTWTD

Still quite vague. Hopefully it'll happen today

As Phil posts at 9.23 that Williams is at Town......do you two no longer talk?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:41 - Aug 24 with 1405 viewsGuthrum

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:34 - Aug 24 by tractorboy1978

It would be a good place to send Baggott and Humphreys if we did decide to loan them out. Closest replication we are going to get to McKenna's style and we know Manning is excellent at developing players too.

I strongly suspect that one or both will stay as part of the first team squad, especially with the extra bench places. But if loaned out, then yes, agree.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:42 - Aug 24 with 1383 viewsMullet

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:39 - Aug 24 by homer_123

As Phil posts at 9.23 that Williams is at Town......do you two no longer talk?

It's so funny...

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:58 - Aug 24 with 1216 viewsRegencyBlue

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:33 - Aug 24 by PhilTWTD

Deal being finalised, medical etc. Don't get the impression it's in an doubt.

Do you get the impression any other deals are close to being finalised Phil?

(Not asking for any names/details as I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble with Mr Ashton!)
Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:59 - Aug 24 with 1205 viewsBlueBadger

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 09:42 - Aug 24 by Mullet

It's so funny...

Do you think they're arguing about who gets custody of Sitters yet?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Williams must be done and Leigh to be a permanent move on 10:07 - Aug 24 with 1066 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I must say, I quite liked Greg Leigh, for a guy that played what 20 times for Ipswich, he was solid and probably unlucky not to play more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024