Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace 19:04 - Aug 21 with 2799 viewsThe_Realist_09

Still hoping this is one we can do late in the window, albeit made difficult with Leicester sniffing around.

Olise signing a new contract should see him available surely?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2023 19:04]
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 19:06 - Aug 21 with 2765 viewsKeno

Thats impressive, not many young footballers would have that level of carpentry skill

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 2593 viewsN2_Blue

I really can’t see it if he’s making the bench.

Think we need to forget this one, would have been great, would much have preferred to see him here than Hutchison. However I think the club knew a while ago that Rak - Sakyi wasn’t going to happen

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2574 viewsWacko

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 19:06 - Aug 21 by Keno

Thats impressive, not many young footballers would have that level of carpentry skill

Laurie Chisel
Plane Rooney
Kevin Screw

There you go, there are plenty

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 20:51 - Aug 21 with 2447 viewsKeno

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 20:16 - Aug 21 by Wacko

Laurie Chisel
Plane Rooney
Kevin Screw

There you go, there are plenty

Nail Thompson

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsRegencyBlue

Hodgson has said he doesn’t really want him to go out on loan anyway which to me says he’s not going anywhere!

The danger here is that we’ve done the same as we did with Hirst last year, pursued a deal for the whole summer and ended up missing out. Hope I’m wrong but just don’t see it happening now.
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 2217 viewsSitfcB

He’s on.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 2212 viewsGavTWTD

They couldn't fill their bench tonight.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2153 viewsMullet

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:41 - Aug 21 by GavTWTD

Did he make it too big then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:47 - Aug 21 with 2142 viewsSitfcB

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:41 - Aug 21 by GavTWTD

He was on the bench last week as well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2087 viewsbluesbrothers

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:41 - Aug 21 by SitfcB

He’s on.

On the plus side, he did absolutely nothing of worth! Still a chance…
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 1502 viewsCityBlue

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:47 - Aug 21 by SitfcB

He was on the bench last week as well.

dedication to spend that long making such an elaborate piece of furniture

I T I D

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 09:45 - Aug 22 with 1415 viewsBiGDonnie

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:55 - Aug 21 by bluesbrothers

I thought he looked good and would be a quality addition if we can make it happen.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 09:56 - Aug 22 with 1363 viewsWickets

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 21:55 - Aug 21 by bluesbrothers

Well I thought considering he only got a few minutes he did well .
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:03 - Aug 22 with 1332 viewsChorleyBoy

Veliče Sawmillikoski
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:13 - Aug 22 with 1264 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He was okay for Charlton, who finished way below us in the league last season, we already have too many midfielders, so do we really need him? I don't think so.

We need an experienced Championship keeper as cover for Hladky, on loan, while Walton recovers, we need a centre half as an option, again with Champ experience and frankly another forward, somewhere near the standard of Adam Armstrong. We're riding our luck a bit at the moment, but with three good additions we should stay competitive. We are going to see injuries and players drop form, the reality is our second string isn't going to cut it in the Championship.

I know the roles are different, but a chunk of our fanbase are turning their nose up at and laughing at Downes, who actually played in the top flight and Europe last season, and the Championship the season before that, as if he's a step down from Morsy, Mass and Evans (come on ...) and getting aggy because we haven't signed a lad who frankly was an okay League One player last season is absolutely baffling to me. The standard of the bottom teams in League One is very poor, as we found out.
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 1244 viewsNaylorsrightboot

l think we gave up on him a long time ago. Hutchinson came in instead, although a different type of player l dont think we are sniffing around anymore. Leicester seems more likely to be his destination.
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:20 - Aug 22 with 1237 viewstractorboy1978

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:13 - Aug 22 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

He was okay for Charlton, who finished way below us in the league last season, we already have too many midfielders, so do we really need him? I don't think so.

We need an experienced Championship keeper as cover for Hladky, on loan, while Walton recovers, we need a centre half as an option, again with Champ experience and frankly another forward, somewhere near the standard of Adam Armstrong. We're riding our luck a bit at the moment, but with three good additions we should stay competitive. We are going to see injuries and players drop form, the reality is our second string isn't going to cut it in the Championship.

I know the roles are different, but a chunk of our fanbase are turning their nose up at and laughing at Downes, who actually played in the top flight and Europe last season, and the Championship the season before that, as if he's a step down from Morsy, Mass and Evans (come on ...) and getting aggy because we haven't signed a lad who frankly was an okay League One player last season is absolutely baffling to me. The standard of the bottom teams in League One is very poor, as we found out.

Ok for Charlton? He was statistically one of the best players in the league in a fairly poor team. Hence why half the Championship (including Leicester) want him.
Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 11:22 - Aug 22 with 1043 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Rak-Sakyi makes the bench for Palace on 10:13 - Aug 22 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

By “okay for Charlton”

I assume you mean. Probably the best winger in the league last season whos just played vs Arsenal in the prem?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024