Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PPG 21:26 - Aug 19 with 989 viewsDaninthecampo

Not that I'm getting carried away but based on last season we need just 1.39 ppg to match Sunderland's 6th place!
Sounds too easy to me!
PPG on 21:37 - Aug 19 with 895 viewsPioneerBlue

Time to keep feet on the ground. It’s a fabulous start and I certainly hope we are setting a marker for performance. I’m also thinking that each week is a new and different challenge for the group of players and once we experience a collection of in-season injuries the going will get harder.

I’m reintroducing One game at a time mantra, whilst celebrating each win like it’s 1996.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

PPG on 22:05 - Aug 19 with 801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Long way to go. We’ve played 2 perennial basket cases in those 3 games and Sunderland weren’t especially strong at home last season. There are much harder games to come. I’m just enjoying the ride while it lasts and not worrying too much about where it’ll take us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

PPG on 22:29 - Aug 19 with 717 viewsWestSussexBlue

PPG on 22:05 - Aug 19 by Swansea_Blue

Long way to go. We’ve played 2 perennial basket cases in those 3 games and Sunderland weren’t especially strong at home last season. There are much harder games to come. I’m just enjoying the ride while it lasts and not worrying too much about where it’ll take us.

Very balanced view. Although to be fair we could say, Sunderland expected to do well again, Stoke similar and any Alex O Neil side is hard to beat and QPR today, our first real game where we were almost favourites to win. Nine from Nine is a superb start.
PPG on 23:48 - Aug 19 with 582 viewswkj

Meh, I prefer the 3 ppg we're on atm

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024