Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... 08:07 - Aug 7 with 666 viewsPippin1970

Who we buying and selling this month ?
Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:18 - Aug 7 with 608 viewsMillsTash

Edmundson out. New CB in
Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:34 - Aug 7 with 555 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:18 - Aug 7 by MillsTash

Edmundson out. New CB in

I’m still not sold on Evans personally at this level. Midfield is going to be brutal this season so I’d be looking to upgrade on him.

I worry that we don’t have a suitable backup for Chaplin/Broadhead, so Twine on loan would be handy.

Poll: Our final position

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:38 - Aug 7 with 523 viewsgeg1992

Edmundson out if we get a new CB
Evans out
I'd like to see another forward player in.
I like Harness but whenever he comes on, we seem to struggle to keep the ball quite as well, so maybe replace him. Difficult after how good he looked in pre-season, though.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:40 - Aug 7 with 508 viewswkj

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:18 - Aug 7 by MillsTash

Edmundson out. New CB in

A fit Edmundson is a very important player to have. However, I do think we need another CB who could also fill in at fb/wing would provide needed competition and support in the CB group.

I think Burns needs competition too as well and, somewhat unpopular with some, a loan keeper wouldn't go amiss.

Evans could find himself as the lowest spot on the MC ladder, so it wouldn't surprise me if we consider any bids for him. It's a shame that I find myself writing that as I actually quite like Evans too.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 8:43]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:42 - Aug 7 with 500 viewsMetal_Hacker

Whatever our ambitions are this season (consolidation or promotion ) we need a decent CB and a decent striker

If we lose Hirst for a game or three and likewise Woolfy or Burgess , we're very thin on the ground

That's the minimum we'd need IMHO

Other than that another No10 and a DCM - obviously letting a couple of others go too

Poll: If it were one or the other

Amazing game but most important.question this week is.... on 08:47 - Aug 7 with 470 viewsBlueySwede

This would be a perfect week to bring in a quality player or two. A good start might be a factor in players wanting to join us. No matter what we showed yrsterday that we are a capable championship side, and I dont even think we were at our best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024