Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
spawny fkn budgies.. 17:02 - Aug 5 with 2578 viewswitchdoctor

grrrrrrrrr……
spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:03 - Aug 5 with 2538 viewsVic

Unbelievable. Some things just don’t change.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 2495 viewsScuzzer

Offside apparently...Resenoir sent off for his protest... referee...Mr Keith Stroud.

Established 1968

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 2479 viewsArnieM

Bunch o c *** *** crunchers

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:17 - Aug 5 with 2343 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's what they have done every season that they have got promoted.

Let's hope it is a one-off and not a habit this time around.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:23 - Aug 5 with 2272 viewsyellowrider

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:17 - Aug 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's what they have done every season that they have got promoted.

Let's hope it is a one-off and not a habit this time around.

Not able to get to FCR today unfortunately but a well deserved win by all accounts and a much improved performance from the mediocrity of last season. Congratulations on your totally deserved promotion but your return to top dog in East Anglia is far from certain.
spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:24 - Aug 5 with 2254 viewsbrazil1982

Every damn week.
spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:25 - Aug 5 with 2246 viewsITFCBlues

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:23 - Aug 5 by yellowrider

Not able to get to FCR today unfortunately but a well deserved win by all accounts and a much improved performance from the mediocrity of last season. Congratulations on your totally deserved promotion but your return to top dog in East Anglia is far from certain.

First half you were decent. Second half was fairly even.

Hull were awful though. Couldn't string any passes together. They'll finish about 18th on that evidence.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 2166 viewsStewart27

Nice to see it’s a Wagner in performance and Rowe is the new messiah.

You fickle Wagners.
Login to get fewer ads

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:33 - Aug 5 with 2153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

From what Clinton Morrison said, yes it was well deserved. There was nothing wrong with the winner either as it came off a Hull player. Rosenior will be disappointed with his reaction when he watches it back, I am sure.

If you maintain the late winners that got you promoted the last few times you went up then you are likely to stay ahead of us. Here's hoping it won't be. As mentioned above, you won't be playing Hull every week. That said, you will get to play QPR twice, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:33 - Aug 5 with 2141 viewsArnieM

Ha ha you’re hoping

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:36 - Aug 5 with 2107 viewsWickets

Hate to admit it but Norwich deserved the points and the winner was onside .
spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:36 - Aug 5 with 2103 viewsITFCBlues

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:33 - Aug 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

From what Clinton Morrison said, yes it was well deserved. There was nothing wrong with the winner either as it came off a Hull player. Rosenior will be disappointed with his reaction when he watches it back, I am sure.

If you maintain the late winners that got you promoted the last few times you went up then you are likely to stay ahead of us. Here's hoping it won't be. As mentioned above, you won't be playing Hull every week. That said, you will get to play QPR twice, though.

Yeah Hull were awful today. Could hardly string any passes together and made things easy for Norwich.

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:40 - Aug 5 with 2061 viewsArnieM

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:36 - Aug 5 by ITFCBlues

Yeah Hull were awful today. Could hardly string any passes together and made things easy for Norwich.

They were fellow mid table strugglers with nodge last season - and they finished below narwich…. So hardly a ringing endorsement to struggle to a win against them today with an offside 6th min injury time winner.

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 2026 viewsITFCBlues

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:40 - Aug 5 by ArnieM

They were fellow mid table strugglers with nodge last season - and they finished below narwich…. So hardly a ringing endorsement to struggle to a win against them today with an offside 6th min injury time winner.

They played well first half, looked a lot more lively than last season. But Hull were so bad, just lacked any sort of quality.

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 2012 viewsfarkenhell

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:36 - Aug 5 by Wickets

Hate to admit it but Norwich deserved the points and the winner was onside .

I haven't seen it, but it was definitely offside!
spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 1922 viewsNthQldITFC

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:25 - Aug 5 by ITFCBlues

First half you were decent. Second half was fairly even.

Hull were awful though. Couldn't string any passes together. They'll finish about 18th on that evidence.

Yup, would agree with that. Norwich were better than I expected in a very direct running style, but tired badly.

Against that, Hull were absolutely atrocious, far worse than Sheffield Wednesday last night. Their marking was not only abysmal, but they seemed to be deliberately giving the budgies as much space as possible. Perhaps the budgies smelled bad?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

spawny fkn budgies.. on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 1831 viewsArnieM

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:42 - Aug 5 by ITFCBlues

They played well first half, looked a lot more lively than last season. But Hull were so bad, just lacked any sort of quality.

Kinda gives us confidence as regards our chances in this division this season I think. Really looking forward to seeing how we fair. But nervous about tomorrow though given our injuries… we shall see.

spawny fkn budgies.. on 18:44 - Aug 5 with 1629 viewsPhilsAngels

Its okay Woodbridge beat Norwich today
spawny fkn budgies.. on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 1615 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Not able to get to FCR"?

Fu*k Carol Rider? Your sister I assume?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

spawny fkn budgies.. (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 5 with 1489 viewsyellowrider

spawny fkn budgies.. on 18:46 - Aug 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

spawny fkn budgies.. on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 1414 viewsyellowrider

spawny fkn budgies.. on 18:46 - Aug 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

After a series of very decent replies to my very first post on this forum it's refreshing to see a Blue resort to normal, boring tactics!
Let me enlighten you. The reason I had to miss the opener was that on July 8th my wife had a very serious accident at a Labrador Dog Meet near Diss and was hit by two runaway fully grown labs running at full speed. She fractured her left femur and suffered two fractures to the right knee. So that's BOTH legs broken just so you understand. My daughter went off on holiday yesterday so I agreed with my son that he would go to the game and I would stay at home to carry out dog and human caring duties. Hopefully some degree of 'normal' service will resume soon so I can start clocking up the motorway miles in pursuit of glory, goals and points in away matches. One trusts that's a satisfactory reason for you?
spawny fkn budgies.. on 19:51 - Aug 5 with 1308 viewsallezlesbleus

spawny fkn budgies.. on 17:42 - Aug 5 by ITFCBlues

I saw some of the 1st half, but had to switch channels, because Naarwich were looking way better than Hull, despite being 1 down.

I'm glad I didn't continue watching.
spawny fkn budgies.. on 20:08 - Aug 5 with 1243 viewsrodney76

spawny fkn budgies.. on 19:51 - Aug 5 by allezlesbleus

I saw some of the 1st half, but had to switch channels, because Naarwich were looking way better than Hull, despite being 1 down.

I'm glad I didn't continue watching.

Ominous then as Hull were fancied by some to be there or thereabouts the play-offs due to their good run at the end of last season. They have a decent young manager who was getting the act together.

They will probably finish mid-table, but will never be an easy nut to crack, especially on their home ground.

The result today could well be reversed when the two teams meet again. We could do worse than repeat that.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 20:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024