Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... 16:33 - Aug 3 with 3481 viewsITFCson

I bought a Sunderland ticket purely for the loyalty point...there I have said it!!

I did not realise at the time all the fallout of people buying a ticket to accumulate points, although I understand how it would anger some fans. But lets remember, last season and previous seasons fans have used friends and family to get them away tickets which is essentially also queue jumping.

Anyway if anyone wants it then they are welcome to it.

I would like to add my intention was always to give it away, I have not been swayed by the threads on here.

Please send PM if interested.
I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 06:33 - Aug 4 with 497 viewsPioneerBlue

More that those who want to go to the adhoc games with friends and family have had to buy separate tickets right across the

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 06:52 - Aug 4 with 471 viewstextbackup

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 17:35 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

I won’t be buying tickets to sell but I will lend my number to people if they want/need tickets to a game I’m not going to and have access to other spare numbers if needed, have always done this.

At the end of the day anyone can buy a membership anyway so the market is flooded, unlike before when only s/t holders could buy Gold Cards.

I couldn’t give two fcks what anyone thinks tbh. It’s my membership and if I want to let someone use it for an away game it’s my choice entirely.
Until the club put in place ID checks on the turnstiles at away games (which teams like liverpool / Man Utd do) and there are no punishments, I’ll continue to do so.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 06:53 - Aug 4 with 471 viewsITFCson

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 20:10 - Aug 3 by PrideOfTheEast

If you were a member (and you bought the ticket in your name using your membership details) then yes, otherwise no.

Yep, just double checked and I bought tickets myself for that game last season and received no point for it - maybe that is karma retrospectively catching up with me for buying this sunderland ticket :-/
I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 10:01 - Aug 4 with 395 viewsbrazil1982

So to accumulate a point for an away march which I presume may have a smaller allocation than others you've effectively paid over £70? Wow.
I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 11:16 - Aug 4 with 359 viewsJ2BLUE

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 06:52 - Aug 4 by textbackup

I couldn’t give two fcks what anyone thinks tbh. It’s my membership and if I want to let someone use it for an away game it’s my choice entirely.
Until the club put in place ID checks on the turnstiles at away games (which teams like liverpool / Man Utd do) and there are no punishments, I’ll continue to do so.

I know you still won't care but just to clarify the point, I don't think it's wrong to buy a ticket for someone specifically.

I'm talking about the people who buy one to get the point and then look for someone to sell it on to. Especially for games where the allocation will be low and demand high like Sunderland where people are just exploiting the system to keep themselves at the top.

Some people won't see a difference. No one has to agree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

To further clarify this on 11:23 - Aug 4 with 346 viewsDyland

I have a Sunderland Ticket going free.... on 11:16 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I know you still won't care but just to clarify the point, I don't think it's wrong to buy a ticket for someone specifically.

I'm talking about the people who buy one to get the point and then look for someone to sell it on to. Especially for games where the allocation will be low and demand high like Sunderland where people are just exploiting the system to keep themselves at the top.

Some people won't see a difference. No one has to agree.

As far as I can tell the beef if with people buying with no intention of going or knowing anyone who wants to, who look to shift the ticket to a random punter on the secondary sales market. For the loyalty points (and in many cases I suspect to get tix for Carrot Rd). Of course, the system allows it, and it's hardly the actions of amoral sociopathic gangsters to do this. So no overreaction needed... and not sure anyone really has.

Nothing wrong at all with what Texters does, and indeed I used to do (same)... but it was always to family, friends or friends of friends. If and when we are at a stage when you can't get a home ticket for love nor money, I'll still give my ST to someone else if I can't go, as I've always done.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024