Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland produce horror show... 19:38 - Aug 2 with 2648 viewsFacefacts

against Hartlepool United in final pre-season friendly.
Last night. 5 - 2 at Victoria Park.
Apologies if already shared.
Sunderland produce horror show... on 19:57 - Aug 2 with 2532 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Ashamed to say I thought we looked quite good in our preseason under Hurst. Therefore I’ve since ignored any friendlies to guage future success!
Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 2176 viewsitfc_bucks

Sunderland produce horror show... on 19:57 - Aug 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Ashamed to say I thought we looked quite good in our preseason under Hurst. Therefore I’ve since ignored any friendlies to guage future success!

See you and raise you.

Gave an interview on radio Suffolk and look nodge before the turgid friendly at MK Dons.

"Hurst looks and sounds like a winner."

"Just the sort of character we need to get us back on track."

"Fancy a crack at the playoffs this season."

"Andre looks a prospect in the mould of the next Kieron Dyer."
Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:35 - Aug 2 with 2007 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Sunderland are no mugs, we haven't beaten them for a few years now so I am expecting a tough game away. I am sure our management team know that this is going to be a step up in standard, and in front of a large, hostile, crowd, who will also be expecting to win given that they have had two great seasons in a row. Do not expect us to walk over Sunderland! A point will be a good start.
Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:42 - Aug 2 with 1956 viewsBlueStreak

Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:35 - Aug 2 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Sunderland are no mugs, we haven't beaten them for a few years now so I am expecting a tough game away. I am sure our management team know that this is going to be a step up in standard, and in front of a large, hostile, crowd, who will also be expecting to win given that they have had two great seasons in a row. Do not expect us to walk over Sunderland! A point will be a good start.

Don’t think I’ve seen anyone say this will be an easy game??? If anything a lot of 0 points isn’t he predictions for the first 5 games.
Sunderland produce horror show... on 23:46 - Aug 2 with 1765 viewsFreddies_Ears

Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:35 - Aug 2 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

The Sunderland team at Hartlepool had 11 changes compared with their 1-1 draw v Real Mallorca though. Still not a great result though!
Sunderland produce horror show... on 01:04 - Aug 3 with 1686 viewsIllinoisblue

Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:04 - Aug 2 by itfc_bucks

See you and raise you.

Gave an interview on radio Suffolk and look nodge before the turgid friendly at MK Dons.

Take a bow, son, take a bow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sunderland produce horror show... on 07:33 - Aug 3 with 1472 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sunderland produce horror show... on 22:04 - Aug 2 by itfc_bucks

See you and raise you.

Are you Chris Doig?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sunderland produce horror show... on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 1264 viewsJackSted

Sunderland produce horror show... on 19:57 - Aug 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Braintree 2-0 Town - Match Report 14th Jul 2018 16:50
A goal in each half from Aryan Tajbakhsh saw Braintree Town to a 2-0 friendly victory over the Blues at Cressing Road. 24

[Post edited 3 Aug 2023 9:24]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland produce horror show... on 11:42 - Aug 3 with 1048 viewsemergencylime

Sunderland produce horror show... on 09:22 - Aug 3 by JackSted

A goal in each half from Aryan Tajbakhsh saw Braintree Town to a 2-0 friendly victory over the Blues at Cressing Road. 24

Jeez that Tajbakhsh lad is some journeyman, more than 20 clubs so far and he's 32.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Sunderland produce horror show... on 11:54 - Aug 3 with 1014 viewsTalkingBlues

When we didn’t do so well in a couple of pre season games, the general consensus on the bioard was that it wasn’t relevant, are you saying that the pre season results of other teams do not adhere to the same context?

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Sunderland produce horror show... on 11:57 - Aug 3 with 1005 viewsDubtractor

Sunderland produce horror show... on 09:22 - Aug 3 by JackSted

Sure I remember someone (artsbossbeard?) Coming on here after watching that game, and more or less saying that Hurst was going to be a disaster as we looked an absolute shambles.

An opinion proved emphatically correct.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sunderland produce horror show... on 13:08 - Aug 3 with 926 viewsJackSted

Sunderland produce horror show... on 11:57 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

Sure I remember someone (artsbossbeard?) Coming on here after watching that game, and more or less saying that Hurst was going to be a disaster as we looked an absolute shambles.

An opinion proved emphatically correct.

I was there unfortunately. And we were absolutely woeful

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Sunderland produce horror show... on 14:14 - Aug 3 with 807 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't matter at all. That compared to the opening league game with a 40,000 home crowd live in the prime time Sky slot against a much hyped promoted team is completely different.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024