Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi 18:46 - Jul 13 with 2093 viewsnoggin

Go on son.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:52 - Jul 13 with 2042 viewsKeno

in fairness I'd go and play there for half that

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:55 - Jul 13 with 2019 viewsnoggin

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:52 - Jul 13 by Keno

I don't think I would.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:56 - Jul 13 with 2019 viewsBrianTablet

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:52 - Jul 13 by Keno

:-(
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 19:13]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:03 - Jul 13 with 1985 viewsBlueNote

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:55 - Jul 13 by noggin

I don't think I would.

Anyone going over there, to either play or manage, is morraly bankrupt.
They've obviously got no issue with torture, executions, suppression of free speech, discrimination against women and where same sex relationships are illegal.
Nome of them need the money.
Bunch of kunst
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:06 - Jul 13 with 1964 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if he’ll be wearing his rainbow laces over there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:06 - Jul 13 with 1969 viewsBigCommon

Heard a story earlier that Mahrez had been offered 900k pw from Al Halil?..

Got me thinking if a player like Morsy might consider a few seasons out there, at some point?Could probably earn a decades worth of money for a couple of seasons work.
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:06 - Jul 13 with 1962 viewsdickie

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 18:55 - Jul 13 by noggin

I don't think I would.

Me either, he can't be hard up for a bob two anyway
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:09 - Jul 13 with 1943 viewsHorsham

Outbid again. What a debacle.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:58 - Jul 13 with 1805 viewsMiaow

What a sell-out.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:11 - Jul 13 with 1756 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:03 - Jul 13 by BlueNote

They've obviously got no issue with torture, executions, suppression of free speech, discrimination against women and where same sex relationships are illegal.
Bunch of kunst

They won’t be wearing a 🌈 armband or laces
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:32 - Jul 13 with 1712 viewsSE1blue

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 19:03 - Jul 13 by BlueNote

Bunch of kunst

And I bet most will be back within a couple of years.

I can’t imagine many footballers adapting to the culture or lifestyle differences.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 20:34]

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:45 - Jul 13 with 1660 viewsbrogansnose

Bunch of kunst

Are women allowed to drive over there yet ? Could well mess up his Missus going shopping or taking the kids to school.
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:51 - Jul 13 with 1639 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Bunch of kunst

He probably doesn't understand where Saudi Arabia is on a map, let alone the morals and realities behind the things you've highlighted.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:58 - Jul 13 with 1604 viewsSitfcB

Bunch of kunst

Yeah this, they’re not going over there for footballing reasons are they. So annoying there’s a load of players going over there and will inevitably waste a few years of their career out of the spotlight.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 21:36 - Jul 13 with 1518 viewsElderGrizzly

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 20:58 - Jul 13 by SitfcB

Yeah this, they’re not going over there for footballing reasons are they. So annoying there’s a load of players going over there and will inevitably waste a few years of their career out of the spotlight.

Most of the younger ones, will take the money for a year and then come back claiming some kind of home sickness or something.

Henderson would make £30m+ tax free in one year. You can see why he’d go
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 22:37 - Jul 13 with 1395 viewsRadioOrwell

He probably doesn't really know how much that is.

30 million quid a year.

WT actual F
Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 23:09 - Jul 13 with 1330 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

One of footballs most vocal defenders of LGBTQ rights going to play in Saudi Arabia is a very very poor show.

All his hard work in that area p1ssed away for money. What a shame.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 23:50 - Jul 13 with 1249 viewsreusersfreekicks

Jordan Hendersen offered 600k a week to play in Saudi on 23:09 - Jul 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

One of footballs most vocal defenders of LGBTQ rights going to play in Saudi Arabia is a very very poor show.

All his hard work in that area p1ssed away for money. What a shame.

He has enough money already. When do they reach a point and say i have enough and that is wrong?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024