Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news 21:26 - Jul 12 with 1621 viewsBasuco

Johnson still refusing to hand over whatsapp messages to Covid Inquiry chair Baroness Hallett after the Cabinet Office lost a legal challenge.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-66165001.amp
In other news on 21:30 - Jul 12 with 1587 viewsDanTheMan

I really don't understand this whole "we can't safely turn it on" stuff. How hard is it to get hold of a Faraday cage?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

In other news on 21:32 - Jul 12 with 1565 viewswkj

In other news on 21:30 - Jul 12 by DanTheMan

I really don't understand this whole "we can't safely turn it on" stuff. How hard is it to get hold of a Faraday cage?

Digital forensics is a thing, and there are tools out there that can extract data without a device ever being powered up, though Im confident you know this - im not shocked if anyone in the government hasn't a clue about it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In other news on 21:35 - Jul 12 with 1536 viewsHARRY10

Tch, if only there were clever folk who could go beyond any security message and read the messages

I expect his lawyers or some helpful person will wipe them when attempting to read them
In other news on 21:36 - Jul 12 with 1541 viewsDanTheMan

In other news on 21:32 - Jul 12 by wkj

Digital forensics is a thing, and there are tools out there that can extract data without a device ever being powered up, though Im confident you know this - im not shocked if anyone in the government hasn't a clue about it.

Of course, I was just imagining some utterly crazy scenario where it would be deemed too risky to even inspect what's on the memory.

A Faraday cage means even if it is compromised, that data can't go anywhere. It's just so dumb that most journalists haven't questioned this so far.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

In other news on 21:41 - Jul 12 with 1521 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s a criminal offence to withhold information from a public inquiry. And the Covid 19 inquiry is a public inquiry. Criminal offences for withholding information and perverting the cause of justice csn be an imprisonable offence.

To quote another fraudster he modelled himself on - lock him up! If legally doable of course. It would focus his mind a bit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In other news on 21:53 - Jul 12 with 1428 viewsSwansea_Blue

In other news on 21:30 - Jul 12 by DanTheMan

As excuses go, it’s more original than “I dropped it in the sea” or “the dog ate it”.

In other news on 22:29 - Jul 12 with 1367 viewspositivity

In other news on 21:53 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

As excuses go, it’s more original than “I dropped it in the sea” or “the dog ate it”.

tbf he's had plenty of practice in the excuses/lieing field

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

In other news on 22:45 - Jul 12 with 1346 viewsfactual_blue

In other news on 21:41 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

It’s a criminal offence to withhold information from a public inquiry. And the Covid 19 inquiry is a public inquiry. Criminal offences for withholding information and perverting the cause of justice csn be an imprisonable offence.

To quote another fraudster he modelled himself on - lock him up! If legally doable of course. It would focus his mind a bit.

I would imagine the Security Services can remotely access anyway, wherever it is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

In other news on 22:50 - Jul 12 with 1335 viewsSwansea_Blue

In other news on 22:45 - Jul 12 by factual_blue

I would imagine the Security Services can remotely access anyway, wherever it is.

As it was a personal phone, maybe they’re struggling to crack the Russian codes?

In other news on 22:53 - Jul 12 with 1329 viewsfactual_blue

In other news on 22:50 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

As it was a personal phone, maybe they’re struggling to crack the Russian codes?

I would imagine those, and the Chinese ones, are what GCHQ most concentrate on.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In other news on 15:47 - Jul 13 with 1145 viewsHARRY10

In other news on 22:50 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

"Hang about Ivan, I cannot be seen accepting a £160,000 payment ............ .............. just say it was for a game of tennis ?"

"Yes, that sounds OK, give my regards to Vlad"
In other news on 15:41 - Jul 14 with 1048 viewsLeoMuff

In other news on 22:45 - Jul 12 by factual_blue

Well exactly why are we faffing about waiting for Boris to “remember “ his pin. Just take the phone and give it to the experts to access.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

In other news on 19:51 - Jul 14 with 997 viewssolemio

In other news on 21:41 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

Focus his what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024