Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent 16:43 - Jun 30 with 2405 viewsportmanking

Looks like that one may have got away. Perhaps why Surridge is now on the cards.
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:46 - Jun 30 with 2336 viewsKieran_Knows

To replace Piroe who's going to Leicester, so we can sign Hirst?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:48 - Jun 30 with 2299 viewsxrayspecs

Would not read much into that. Quite comment for players to speak to a number of potential suitors.

In the same way, Town will have more than one target for the number 9 position.
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:49 - Jun 30 with 2281 viewscressi

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:46 - Jun 30 by Kieran_Knows

I don't think anyone has a clue outside half a dozen people who are involved at club it will be done and dusted who ever we buy.
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:53 - Jun 30 with 2208 viewsStokieBlue

A few links showing Everton interested in Piroe so I guess player plus money could be on the cards.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:55 - Jun 30 with 2181 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Surely this - can’t imagine Swansea would have that sort of cash to spend otherwise.

I’d still take Whittaker as a backup for Broadhead/Chaplin, but he might well have burned his bridges.
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:57 - Jun 30 with 2152 viewslizzibee

Not sure I believe this. They are talking of loan not buy and with a year on his contract that won’t happen. I’ve seen something else saying we are going in with a higher bid. I don’t believe anything until there is a formal announcement
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 17:05 - Jun 30 with 2039 viewsLankHenners

Dyche and Duff have an established relationship of course which probably helps there.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 17:17 - Jun 30 with 1892 viewsSheffordBlue

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 17:05 - Jun 30 by LankHenners

Dyche and Duff have an established relationship of course which probably helps there.

Ashton appointed Dyche as a coach at Watford so we have links there as well!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Login to get fewer ads

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 17:27 - Jun 30 with 1782 viewsWickets

I see the way your thinking but remember just prior to signing Taylor we were linked with another midfield player , so who knows .
Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 17:48 - Jun 30 with 1601 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simms spotted in Swansea with his agent on 16:55 - Jun 30 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Surely this - can’t imagine Swansea would have that sort of cash to spend otherwise.

I’d still take Whittaker as a backup for Broadhead/Chaplin, but he might well have burned his bridges.

They’ve just had a new investor come on board, but I suspect it more to do with expecting to get maybe as much as £15M for Piroe (if Gyokeres can go for £18M plus add ons, he must be in same ballpark. Plus there’s the Dyche/Duff connection that might go in Swansea’s favour.

Who knows. It’s probably easier to rule out teams who aren’t interested in Simms. He better be good after all this fawning over him!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024