Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? 19:39 - Jun 13 with 9342 viewsTresBonne

Preferably controversial. Let’s have some fun.

I’ll go first - Jonathan Douglas wasn’t even that bad.
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 19:49 - Jun 13 with 4515 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is life really so cheap?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 19:50 - Jun 13 with 4523 viewsPerublue

Terry butchers eyes weren’t blue and neither was he 6”2 when he was after you .. naanaanaanaaanaa!!

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 19:51 - Jun 13 with 4508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jay Tabb was actually bigger up close than you might imagine.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:04 - Jun 13 with 4436 viewsBlueBoots

If we start the first game of the season with the XI that lined up against Exeter, I'll consider that a successful pre-season.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:15 - Jun 13 with 4385 viewsPhantasm

Pablo Couñago wasn't all that and got way more adulation than he deserved.
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 4299 viewsBluemer

Mich D'avray was a very underrated player
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:02 - Jun 13 with 4277 viewsIllinoisblue

Beating Aston Villa in the FA Cup in 1981 was the worst result in our history.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:03 - Jun 13 with 4267 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our home kit should ALWAYS have white shorts. Anyone who disagrees should piss off and support Chelsea.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:07 - Jun 13 with 4247 viewsMeadowlark

Ipswich is a town.
It does not need or want to be a city.
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:49 - Jun 13 with 4103 viewsKeno

Jamma was a top top player

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:51 - Jun 13 with 4104 viewsGeoffSentence

ALB was a decent keeper, much better than given credit for, never let us down and actually had the best record of any of the many keepers we had in that period.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 4070 viewsSuperblue95

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:15 - Jun 13 by Phantasm

Good evening Roy.

What are you up to for the summer now you’ve no punditry jobs on?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:57 - Jun 13 with 4069 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jim Magilton would have got us up of he'd been given 1 more season

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 21:57 - Jun 13 with 4059 viewsfarkenhell

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 19:50 - Jun 13 by Perublue

Terry butchers eyes weren’t blue and neither was he 6”2 when he was after you .. naanaanaanaaanaa!!

But what about Alan Hunter?
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:08 - Jun 13 with 4011 viewsfarkenhell

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:04 - Jun 13 by BlueBoots

If we start the first game of the season with the XI that lined up against Exeter, I'll consider that a successful pre-season.

Sorry, that won't happen. Clarke's suspended.
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:29 - Jun 13 with 3931 viewsTresBonne

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 20:15 - Jun 13 by Phantasm

OK this one is gonna need some defending
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:39 - Jun 13 with 3889 viewsDinnernotTea

Mick McCarthy and Luke Chambers were terrible for this football club.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:41 - Jun 13 with 3884 viewsPhantasm

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:29 - Jun 13 by TresBonne

OK this one is gonna need some defending

I just never got the hype! Look 50-odd league goals is not to be sniffed at and undeniably he's important in the club's history I just never understood why so many were clamouring for him to play come hell or high water. In my head he was always trying to do the clever stuff often at the expense of the rest of the team (trying to play in behind when we weren't exactly capable of threading the needle for example) I just think that at the time my view was coloured and never once have I been dissuaded of the notion.

Well, you wanted controversial!
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:51 - Jun 13 with 3854 viewsBondiBlue

The ipswich-norwich rivalry is a bit tinpot

Poll: Which would you accept?

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 22:59 - Jun 13 with 3837 viewsMattinLondon

1.When we were top of the championship, Mick was offered funds by Evans but he bottled it as he knew that he had a safe job here whilst he was ‘over- performing’.

2. Giles Coke wasn’t that bad.
3. The club should change the kit colour to purple and white.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 23:01]
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 23:09 - Jun 13 with 3772 viewsnorfsufblue

Finidi George was not a bad buy....
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 23:17 - Jun 13 with 3735 viewsFrimleyBlue

A certain winger is overated and will struggle in the championship.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 23:28 - Jun 13 with 3721 viewsEpiphone

Micky Stockwell,lovely guy and all that,but overrated as a footballer.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 23:29]
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 23:40 - Jun 13 with 3664 viewsSkip_Intro

Finidi was definitlely not in his 40s when he signed for us...
What’s an ITFC opinion which you will defend with your life? on 00:07 - Jun 14 with 3627 viewsPioneerBlue

Burley was sacked too soon and manager of the year should have been given a chance to build a new team.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024