Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy is a blue 19:42 - May 20 with 4022 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sam Morsy is a blue on 20:14 - May 20 with 3657 viewsJ2BLUE

???

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 20:52 - May 20 with 3415 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn’t realise he was a City fan. Is that his real account? No reason why he shouldn’t be of course, and being from Wolverhampton makes him a local compared to many City fans (they do have good core support of course who stuck with them down to L1).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:05 - May 20 with 3310 viewspointofblue

Sam Morsy is a blue on 20:52 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

I didn’t realise he was a City fan. Is that his real account? No reason why he shouldn’t be of course, and being from Wolverhampton makes him a local compared to many City fans (they do have good core support of course who stuck with them down to L1).

Being from Wolverhampton, you would have thought he'd be a Manchester United fan! Maybe he rebelled against his family.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:37 - May 20 with 3096 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:05 - May 20 by pointofblue

Being from Wolverhampton, you would have thought he'd be a Manchester United fan! Maybe he rebelled against his family.

Man U fans are bloody everywhere. Whenever I catch the Manchester train for a game in the NW, it fills up with Manure fans at Cardiff. Not many get on at Swansea, but SE Wales seems to be a hotbed of their support for some strange reason.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:43 - May 20 with 3048 viewstroyparrotsleftear

Very very poor from morsy. Split loyalties. Shame shame shame
Sam Morsy is a blue on 13:30 - May 21 with 2207 viewsBlueBoots

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:43 - May 20 by troyparrotsleftear

You're just saying that because it's unlikely you'd find Morsy in the bars at the Waterfront with Pigott (so therefore less likely that there would be a possible close friendship between the pair)

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 13:45 - May 21 with 2132 viewspointofblue

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:43 - May 20 by troyparrotsleftear

Barely any of our players are Ipswich Town fans. Same as the majority of clubs, players do not support the team they play for.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 14:06 - May 21 with 2054 viewsTrequartista

Sam Morsy is a blue on 13:45 - May 21 by pointofblue

Barely any of our players are Ipswich Town fans. Same as the majority of clubs, players do not support the team they play for.

Yes i think Luke Woolfenden tweets in support of Manchester United even though he's also an Ipswich fan as the two clubs have been on different planets for the last 20 years. It's just the word "we" that was slightly odd from Morsy, but nothing to fret about.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Morsy is a blue on 14:20 - May 21 with 1995 viewsstrikalite

Sam Morsy is a blue on 13:45 - May 21 by pointofblue

Why not just keep it to himself, don't feel the same towards him now, what are Town fans to think reading this? He had nothing to gain from it in the position he holds.
Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:08 - May 21 with 1892 viewsJ2BLUE

Sam Morsy is a blue on 14:20 - May 21 by strikalite

Why not just keep it to himself, don't feel the same towards him now, what are Town fans to think reading this? He had nothing to gain from it in the position he holds.

Agree, especially when he's been bang average all season and we finished mid table

...hang on...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:14 - May 21 with 1876 viewsronnyd

Sam Morsy is a blue on 21:37 - May 20 by Swansea_Blue

Man U fans are bloody everywhere. Whenever I catch the Manchester train for a game in the NW, it fills up with Manure fans at Cardiff. Not many get on at Swansea, but SE Wales seems to be a hotbed of their support for some strange reason.

Surprising how many west country folk support teams from the north west. Always used to notice it when on my Devon holidays.
Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:17 - May 21 with 1861 viewsstrikalite

Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:08 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Agree, especially when he's been bang average all season and we finished mid table

...hang on...

He's been fantastic, but that's not the point J2, just hate seeing this, don't see what he gets from it
Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:19 - May 21 with 1854 viewsronnyd

Sam Morsy is a blue on 14:20 - May 21 by strikalite

'Have you had many jobs in your career so far? Really, that's all it is for players, a job. While they play for Town love 'em. When they leave and then come back with another team, boo 'em.
Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:41 - May 21 with 1797 viewsstrikalite

Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:19 - May 21 by ronnyd

'Have you had many jobs in your career so far? Really, that's all it is for players, a job. While they play for Town love 'em. When they leave and then come back with another team, boo 'em.

I can't disagree, the harsh reality...
Sam Morsy is a blue on 15:46 - May 21 with 1761 viewsVegtablue

How long has he supported them I wonder 🧐
Sam Morsy is a blue on 16:13 - May 21 with 1700 viewstopguy

Who cares he supports a club but plays for us big shock, so we can only have town fans play for us leaves us a small pool of players, benty was an arsenal fan he put that aside to play for spurs, its a job as long as they do it well and he has we should not care
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024