Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger club 🙄 08:00 - May 7 with 1356 viewsdeano85

This seems somewhat flawed, but i cant work out how... Some of these stats can't be right can they???

Sorry if uts neen posted before, im a bit slow on the uptake 😂
Bigger club 🙄 on 08:03 - May 7 with 1291 viewsMullet

Anyone who thinks it's Norwich is a moron who should be dropped in the sea.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bigger club 🙄 on 09:09 - May 7 with 1082 viewsArnieM

Can’t be bothered to watch any shyte from scum fans tbh . Suffice to say , they are definitely feeling the pressure from their own obvious demise (from what level exactly, I’m not sure, they’ve never achieved anything in the last 15-20yrs), coupled with our clear, and almost meteoric resurrection. They KNOW the tide is turning. Their overall lack of comment on here, social media speaks volumes to me. When they do make the odd comment, it’s limp. They fear we will pass them by next season. Hopefully that fear will become reality.

COYBs

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bigger club 🙄 on 09:24 - May 7 with 1022 viewsDeano69

We will start above them in the Championship in august.

I know it’s alphabetical but its true.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bigger club 🙄 on 10:51 - May 7 with 852 viewsVegtablue

The man awarded 1 point more for a European championship than he did for winning League 1 😂

I imagine the club he supports has a similar trophy cabinet and insecurities to our feathered neighbours. It should obviously be retitled "who has had the better 13 year period?” and it's an interesting time to make the comparison, a matter of days before we put to bed the worst period in the history of our club - probably realized he couldn't risk leaving the video any longer!
Bigger club 🙄 on 11:30 - May 7 with 753 viewsSkip_Intro

what a helmet
Bigger club 🙄 on 11:44 - May 7 with 713 viewsthatbdude

What a bias pile of cr*p

Poll: Who going down?

"If I'm being honest this round always causes debate" on 12:03 - May 7 with 676 viewsDyland

Could apply that to everything here, considering it's a random made up set of point scoring, made up by a random no-mark football fan. Presumably that's the case, as I didn't watch it in detail.

It's only a bit of fun apparently, but for whom I can only guess. I'd still find it completely unfun if it had come out with Ipswich winning.

EDIT: reading other responses... er, it's a Budgie? Lol
[Post edited 7 May 2023 12:04]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024