Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is our time....what a list from Watson 07:31 - Apr 28 with 2953 viewsle2blue

A bit dusty here this morning

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/23485335.ipswich-town-pain-led-possible-promotion-p
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 07:35 - Apr 28 with 2865 viewsKeno

Unfortunately I can’t read that

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 07:40 - Apr 28 with 2805 viewsxrayspecs

I at least have the Robson, Lyall, and Burley years to provide fond memories, the last 20 years though have been dreadful.

Get it done Town.
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:00 - Apr 28 with 2637 viewsim_marcacus

Lengthy scroll that, and he didn’t even mention Jimmy Bullard’s fishing
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:00 - Apr 28 with 2635 viewsim_marcacus

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:16 - Apr 28 with 2497 viewskeighleyblue

paywall. so cant read it
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:20 - Apr 28 with 2458 viewsFifeITFC

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 07:35 - Apr 28 by Keno

Unfortunately I can’t read that

Don't worry, I found a 12 foot ladder.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:21 - Apr 28 with 2452 viewsChurchman

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 07:40 - Apr 28 by xrayspecs

I at least have the Robson, Lyall, and Burley years to provide fond memories, the last 20 years though have been dreadful.

Get it done Town.

Me too. I can even remember the 68 2nd Division win - just. But so many years of dreadful, relentless decline, the club being a byword for mediocrity and worse. Some people cared - the hard core supporters, some former players and staff. But the only thing that really did well after 2001 was the mould on the roof.

Thanks to the owners, CEO, Chairman and Manager, that’s changed. I never thought it’d happen. I never thought I’d see the day when the football club would reconnect with its supporters in the way that it’s doing. I never thought I’d see the day when demand for tickets would explode as it has. In fact, I never thought I’d see the day when an Ipswich Town team could crush sides in the way this one has over the past few months.

I’m overjoyed and frankly bemused - in a good way. I can’t go tomorrow which is a bit gutting. But I don’t mind. I’ve had my share of being there. There are people that deserve to be there far more than me, especially younger supporters who’ve not really known anything like this. The pictures of those younger people in the crowd at Barnsley and Peterborough said it all for me.

I’ve got a ticket for next season. Not the best of seats but I don’t care. I won’t be able to attend all the games - but I don’t care. I’m far too busy relishing what’s happening after far too many years of darkness.

Get it done tomorrow, boys.

COYB!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 8:23]
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:28 - Apr 28 with 2391 viewsZapers

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:16 - Apr 28 by keighleyblue

paywall. so cant read it

You can bypass the paywall.
Login to get fewer ads

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:35 - Apr 28 with 2332 viewsheavyweight

There a couple of references I don't recognise - anyone care to explain these?

This is for Three Little Birds

This is for Myles Kenlock turning into John Travolta
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:40 - Apr 28 with 2295 viewsyorkshireblue

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:35 - Apr 28 by heavyweight

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/21436408.verdict-dont-worry-thing-cause-every-little
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 08:40 - Apr 28 with 2281 viewsBondiBlue

Great stuff. Brought a tear.

Poll: Which would you accept?

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 10:08 - Apr 28 with 1925 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Kenlock took a a penalty away at Pboro in the papa Johns where did he did a funny run up and Lambert said he was like John Travolta.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 13:41 - Apr 28 with 1643 viewsEpiphone

The North Stand sang Three Little Birds when we were relegated.I thought it was pathetic,the most embarrassed I’ve ever been at PR and summed up the way went down with an absolute whimper.
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 13:49 - Apr 28 with 1599 viewsJon_456

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 13:41 - Apr 28 by Epiphone

The North Stand sang Three Little Birds when we were relegated.I thought it was pathetic,the most embarrassed I’ve ever been at PR and summed up the way went down with an absolute whimper.

The most embarrassed you’ve been so far..

Wait until Saturday when there’s a pitch invasion for finishing 2nd in League one.
This is our time....what a list from Watson on 14:40 - Apr 28 with 1482 viewsBlueBadger

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 13:41 - Apr 28 by Epiphone

Appluading us all the way to relegation is up there with the Brighton banner and Brentford away at the end of Mick's tenure and as one of the most embarrassing things our fans have done.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 14:58 - Apr 28 with 1392 viewsBlueBadger

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 13:49 - Apr 28 by Jon_456

The most embarrassed you’ve been so far..

Wait until Saturday when there’s a pitch invasion for finishing 2nd in League one.

Whatever happens tomorrow, we won't have finished 2nd.....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 15:23 - Apr 28 with 1260 viewsSteve_M

This is our time....what a list from Watson on 14:40 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

Appluading us all the way to relegation is up there with the Brighton banner and Brentford away at the end of Mick's tenure and as one of the most embarrassing things our fans have done.

Not really, it was dealing with a relegation that was probable from as far back as September the previous year. The team weren’t good enough for the Championship, weak defensively and incapable of scoring enough goals.

It really was nothing like those who called McCarthy a paedophile so do do think a bit before sticking comments like that on here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024