Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury Tomorrow 11:08 - Apr 28 with 1374 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just took a look at their last 5 or 6 fixtures , blimey they've had a bad run of it lately in terms of the sides they've played - Peterboro' aside because you never know which side are going to turn up the only real spanking they had was against Charlton thereafter some tough games where they've not really been ripped a new one

Their penultimate game at home, knowing they could ruin Wednesday's chances - I smell an upset !!!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 11:14 - Apr 28 with 1288 viewsTractorCam

They are very much on the beach unfortunately. You never know though.

In relation to the Gassan Ahadme thread, Matt Pennington could also come into the Hall of Fame debate if he pops up with a goal or some brilliant defensive work tomorrow.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 11:17 - Apr 28 with 1263 viewsMetal_Hacker

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 11:14 - Apr 28 by TractorCam

In relation to the Gassan Ahadme thread, Matt Pennington could also come into the Hall of Fame debate if he pops up with a goal or some brilliant defensive work tomorrow.

Yeah I see that but this might be the rocket up their backsides to change their fortunes and to make the news

I live in hope , it's totally conceivable though

Poll: If it were one or the other

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 14:32 - Apr 28 with 970 viewsVegtablue

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 11:14 - Apr 28 by TractorCam

Last I checked many were on the treatment table too - no senior players were available for the subs bench against Plymouth
Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 15:03 - Apr 28 with 853 viewsKropotkin123

I don't think it is all "on the beach" behaviour. They have barely been able to put together 11 players, often not having a full bench.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 15:19 - Apr 28 with 771 viewsTractorCam

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 15:03 - Apr 28 by Kropotkin123

I don't think it is all "on the beach" behaviour. They have barely been able to put together 11 players, often not having a full bench.

Didn't know that... hasn't exactly raised my expectations of them doing us a favour though.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 15:31 - Apr 28 with 709 viewsxrayspecs

Shrewsbury Tomorrow on 15:03 - Apr 28 by Kropotkin123

They only had three outfield subs for the Plymouth game, two second year scholars (U18) and one first year scholar (U17). They have a few of their seniors back now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024