Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just 1 ticket 18:26 - Apr 25 with 711 viewsAlan_Handsome

I know this is a pointless exercise, but I am after 1 solitary ticket for Exeter on Saturday. I was away when the tickets went on sale.

Been waiting for a pitch invasion since 2015, so I can discretely scatter my Dad's ashes on the pitch through a hole in my trouser pocket, like in The Great Escape (I am totally serious). I know the pitch is being dug up at the end of the season, but it's the thought that counts, and it's all ceremonial anyway isn't it. Absolutely gutted, I had one job, and I f-ed it up. Sorry Dad.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

just 1 ticket on 18:30 - Apr 25 with 655 viewsnoggin

Walk round the pubs on Saturday and ask everyone if they have a spare. When I lived in Scotland, every Rangers game was sold out (Terry Butcher days) but I never failed toi get a ticket. There's always someone who can't make it, last minute.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

just 1 ticket on 18:32 - Apr 25 with 637 viewsclive_baker

Man I hope you get one. If I hear anything I'll DM you.

Alternatively if you're local I would concur that keeping your eyes peeled on here this week or asking around in Town on the day might be worth a shot.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

just 1 ticket on 18:32 - Apr 25 with 632 viewsAlan_Handsome

just 1 ticket on 18:30 - Apr 25 by noggin

Walk round the pubs on Saturday and ask everyone if they have a spare. When I lived in Scotland, every Rangers game was sold out (Terry Butcher days) but I never failed toi get a ticket. There's always someone who can't make it, last minute.

Yep, I did think that. I also wondered if I could walk in to the ground on the full time whistle when the doors are opened? I'll try anything to be honest. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

just 1 ticket on 18:32 - Apr 25 with 625 viewsSuperblue95

Wait until next season and scatter them during the celebrations when we are promoted to the prem on the final day.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

just 1 ticket on 19:10 - Apr 25 with 485 viewssmithy69

just 1 ticket on 18:32 - Apr 25 by Alan_Handsome

Yep, I did think that. I also wondered if I could walk in to the ground on the full time whistle when the doors are opened? I'll try anything to be honest. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

There is another thread on here where 2 people have spare tickets
just 1 ticket on 19:13 - Apr 25 with 463 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck. Have you seen that there is going to be a new memorial garden?

That might be better than scattering them on a pitch which is going to be dug up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024