Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... 19:28 - Apr 17 with 10201 viewsFunge

... all the reds, are, er, colours now.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:30 - Apr 17 with 3538 viewsIllinoisblue

Snooker loopy innit:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 17 with 3521 viewsBloots

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:30 - Apr 17 by Illinoisblue

Snooker loopy innit:

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:33 - Apr 17 with 3516 viewsFunge

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:30 - Apr 17 by Illinoisblue

Snooker loopy innit:

Back in the day I used to go to Neptunes (now the Salthouse Hotel) after a night out at Hollywoods. It was pretty sweet; you could have a quiet drink and 'calm yourself down'.

Remember going there after a Nicky Blackmarket gig, the table looked similar to this.

I think I made a break of 40 at 3 a.m, but, let's face it, that's highly, highly unlikely to have happened.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:40 - Apr 17 with 3442 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I had £200 on that match ffs. Selfish c**ts

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:40 - Apr 17 with 3441 viewsIllinoisblue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 17 by Bloots

Video here of it happening. Why does nobody get up and give him a slap.

62 - 78 - 81

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:41 - Apr 17 with 3419 viewsDubtractor

Peanut dust innit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:42 - Apr 17 with 3417 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:40 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Lol....you gamble too much!
Will it alter the result?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 17 with 3417 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:40 - Apr 17 by Illinoisblue

Video here of it happening. Why does nobody get up and give him a slap.

Hope someone kicks the sh*t out of him on the way out. Scum.

Wtf has snooker got to do with it? Biggest game of their lives and it’s been ruined now. New cloth will play totally different and that’s even on the unlikely chance of them playing again tonight. Scumbags ought to be in prison.

Login to get fewer ads

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 3406 viewsIllinoisblue

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:33 - Apr 17 by Funge

Back in the day I used to go to Neptunes (now the Salthouse Hotel) after a night out at Hollywoods. It was pretty sweet; you could have a quiet drink and 'calm yourself down'.

Remember going there after a Nicky Blackmarket gig, the table looked similar to this.

I think I made a break of 40 at 3 a.m, but, let's face it, that's highly, highly unlikely to have happened.

Ha! Just tell yourself it did happen. Back in the early 00s was working in Witham and we used to go to the snooker club there for lunchtime pints and a frame of mostly awful snooker. If I potted two consecutive balls it was a miracle.

62 - 78 - 81

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 3400 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Those stripy balls go all over the place when you play pool while tripping.

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:45 - Apr 17 with 3387 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:42 - Apr 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Lol....you gamble too much!
Will it alter the result?

Milkins at 5/6 in his form is undoubtedly the best bet of the whole 1st round. Superb price.

The cloth will play differently now. Hugely differently. And that’s even if they can get back on tonight after it’s cleaned. The issue being now every shot will react differently on a cloth with this much stuff on it.

It’s a huge issue for the match now and I’d be cancelling the bet if I could as the variable is much changed.

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 17 with 3371 viewsZx1988

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Wtf has snooker got to do with it? Biggest game of their lives and it’s been ruined now. New cloth will play totally different and that’s even on the unlikely chance of them playing again tonight. Scumbags ought to be in prison.

Bit much, Rommers.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:46 - Apr 17 with 3370 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Haha now that gets my post of the year award. Seriously Rommers, chill.

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 17 with 3351 viewsBrianTablet

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 17 by Zx1988

Bit much, Rommers.

Earlier today I was super pro-oil, but after watching some numpty jump on a snooker table and release a bag of orange powder, I'm now totally convinced oil is evil.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 19:59]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:49 - Apr 17 with 3336 viewsIllinoisblue

Should at least get banned for entering the field of play.

62 - 78 - 81

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:49 - Apr 17 with 3337 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 17 by Zx1988

Bit much, Rommers.

I disagree. For Milkins and Perry a world championship match is enormous. They’ve done nothing to deserve this and yet their match has been ruined now. The cloth will not play the same way at all after that.

It’s disgraceful

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:49 - Apr 17 with 3333 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Beautiful.
Situationism at its finest.

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:50 - Apr 17 with 3326 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:40 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Balls.

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:50 - Apr 17 with 3320 viewsLord_Lucan

Which I have to say I’m finding very funny because whilst listening to professional “All about me” James o Brien this morning he was saying how much he is loving watching the snooker.

I look forward to listening him in the morn.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:54 - Apr 17 with 3284 viewsFunge

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:45 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Milkins at 5/6 in his form is undoubtedly the best bet of the whole 1st round. Superb price.

The cloth will play differently now. Hugely differently. And that’s even if they can get back on tonight after it’s cleaned. The issue being now every shot will react differently on a cloth with this much stuff on it.

It’s a huge issue for the match now and I’d be cancelling the bet if I could as the variable is much changed.

To be honest, Rommers, they're all dogsh1t to watch apart from Ronnie, Jimmy and Alex Higgins.

Ronnie is mercurial, Jimmy is on the roof rack, and dear old Alex is no longer with us.

Shaun Murphy is one of the worst people alive.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:56 - Apr 17 with 3262 viewsDubtractor

I recall going in there once, post pubs closing, and marvelling at how seedy it seemed in there. I'm pretty certain I got a break of about 8 at one point.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:57 - Apr 17 with 3238 viewsRyorry

Why, are snooker balls made of oil or something?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:01 - Apr 17 with 3169 viewsKeno

that reminds of the time I went to the doctor cos my dick had turned orange

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 17 with 3135 viewsSitfcB

I swear you were just tweeting stats about climate change

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:12 - Apr 17 with 3054 viewsNthQldITFC

I don't know what all the fuss is about with the fella and his orange powder, but it looks like it's interrupted the couple having a shag on the other table!

I'm never sure what to think of the merits of these type of protests, but one thing's for sure - the outrage of the audience and those who've got money on the outcome and the 'terrible, terrible scenes' commentary, are hysterically hilarious in juxtaposition with our docility in the face of the consequences of the message that the protesters are trying to get across (whether their method is sensible or not).

We are nuts.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 20:14]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024