Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln City 19:58 - Apr 10 with 1036 viewsbobwya

Just one example of how unpredictable this league is Lincoln are in the bottom half but with one game to play against the top 4 teams-Barnsley- they haven't lost to any of them
Lincoln City on 20:03 - Apr 10 with 980 viewsclive_baker

The thing is though it’s predictably unpredictable. Nobody was going to keep winning every game so while it’s hard to call game by game it was and is likely that teams will drop points. Plymouth’s ‘easy run’ on paper was and is far from it in reality. Lincoln have got some really good results on the road and Exeter won’t roll over for them on Saturday with it being a local derby.

IF we can take 6 points from our next 2 games we’ll be in the top 2, maybe even to 1. I’m pretty confident of that. Whether we stay there or not is another question but come 10pm next Tuesday if we’re in the top 2 with 4 to play vs. Wednesday’s 3 to play we’ll be in a good spot.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lincoln City on 20:04 - Apr 10 with 945 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Lincoln City on 20:03 - Apr 10 by clive_baker

The thing is though it’s predictably unpredictable. Nobody was going to keep winning every game so while it’s hard to call game by game it was and is likely that teams will drop points. Plymouth’s ‘easy run’ on paper was and is far from it in reality. Lincoln have got some really good results on the road and Exeter won’t roll over for them on Saturday with it being a local derby.

IF we can take 6 points from our next 2 games we’ll be in the top 2, maybe even to 1. I’m pretty confident of that. Whether we stay there or not is another question but come 10pm next Tuesday if we’re in the top 2 with 4 to play vs. Wednesday’s 3 to play we’ll be in a good spot.

Exactly.
Lincoln City on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 890 viewsbobwya

indeed
Lincoln City on 20:20 - Apr 10 with 841 viewsDubtractor

Honestly, I sometimes wonder whether certain posters have ever seen a football season unfold before, given the comments at various points about us having blown it, or other teams unlikely to drop points.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lincoln City on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 671 viewsTrequartista

Lincoln's ability to take points off the top teams has become quite predictable!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 21:19]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024