Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were never going to win every remaining game 16:58 - Apr 10 with 1644 viewsDubtractor

Frustrating today, and really should have seen it out, but two winnable home games now to get going again.

Let's hope that is the last time we play Cheltenham for a long time!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We were never going to win every remaining game on 18:23 - Apr 10 with 175 viewsghostofescobar

Better to drop a couple of points away. Imagine the flouncing on here if the game was at home!

GhostOfEscobar

We were never going to win every remaining game on 18:29 - Apr 10 with 168 viewsLankHenners

We were never going to win every remaining game on 18:16 - Apr 10 by clive_baker

Yeah, proper nauseating. Found his million mile an hour rabbiting on a bit much personally. I don’t mind a bit of quiet time! But equally probably better for those on audio.

In fairness it's probably a tough balance to commentate for both video and audio only but he just doesn't seem to find that happy medium! Don't want to bash the poor bloke as it's easy to criticise but just don't find his voice or style appealing I'm afraid.

When they had Radio Suffolk commentary over the top of the visuals you just accepted it was a radio broadcast accompanied by pictures which was fine plus Brenner is an excellent commentator imo anyway. Hopefully the club offer that as an option next season but I doubt it sadly with the 'Town TV' deal.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024