Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Premier League games on Easter Monday 00:35 - Apr 10 with 1243 viewsOldsmoker

so the spotlight is on the EFL.

...but it isn't.

Our 1 chance to take the spotlight and all the 'We only do Premiership' websites have gone giddy over Wrexham v Notts County.

F**k em.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 01:50 - Apr 10 with 1124 viewsStenvict

Tbf, it's probably the biggest game out of the 4 divisions. On paper, all of the Top 8 in L1 should win their games.

Poll: What will be announced first?

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 07:29 - Apr 10 with 941 viewsGuthrum

Wrexham have very famous owners.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 07:37 - Apr 10 with 923 viewsSwansea_Blue

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 01:50 - Apr 10 by Stenvict

Tbf, it's probably the biggest game out of the 4 divisions. On paper, all of the Top 8 in L1 should win their games.

Yep, biggest in terms of importance to both clubs (they’ll probably have a larger crowd than some championship teams manage too). With Wrexham unexpectedly losing last time out, it’s set up to be a cracker. The way they’ve both been brushing teams aside this could literally be the title decider.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 09:14 - Apr 10 with 787 viewsTheBoyBlue

Happy to go unnoticed for now. So long as we win, that's the main thing.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 10:03 - Apr 10 with 667 viewsGlasgowBlue

In fairness, it's the biggest game of the day.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 10:34 - Apr 10 with 590 viewsNeedhamChris

Usually agree with this sentiment - but really when you say our 1 chance you mean since Good Friday 2023?

Personally I think it's good for the National League to get more exposure. I still think having only one automatic place is unfair and the EFL needs to open up at least one more place each year. However it makes for an absolute cracker today!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 10:44 - Apr 10 with 558 viewsArnieM

Under the radar is fine by me ….. all the way back to the PL!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 10:44 - Apr 10 with 560 viewsTractorWood

No Premier League games on Easter Monday on 07:29 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Wrexham have very famous owners.

Well, they have one very famous owner and his mate who's been in some bits and pieces.

Good to see the league getting some exposure though.

I don't think Towen need any more pressure.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 10:46]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024