Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traffic FYI tomorrow 13:40 - Mar 17 with 2947 viewsMillsTash

In case the hippies choose to do their go slow march around town center tomorrow leave a bit of extra time.

"Supporters of the environmental group are set to take part in a 'go slow' march in the town centre from 10am, starting at Christchurch Mansion in Christchurch Park"

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/23392951.just-stop-oil-planning-slow-march-ip
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 13:41]
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:41 - Mar 17 with 2906 viewsnoggin

Aren't the Nazis in town as well?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:50 - Mar 17 with 2841 viewsbluelagos

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:41 - Mar 17 by noggin

Maybe the XR guys could glue the nazis to the road? Roads get blocked, refugees are safe/protected - everyone's happy :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:53 - Mar 17 with 2814 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Two protests in one day..what is this - France?
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:00 - Mar 17 with 2762 viewsnoggin

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:50 - Mar 17 by bluelagos

Maybe the XR guys could glue the nazis to the road? Roads get blocked, refugees are safe/protected - everyone's happy :-)

Town fans drive over the Nazis and get to the game in good time.

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:01 - Mar 17 with 2747 viewsBlueBadger

This is what happens the government adopt the rhetoric of the far right. by BlueBadger 16 Mar 2023 11:03
Still, it'll be nice to see Ipswich's MP actually in the town, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 2732 viewsBlueBadger

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:00 - Mar 17 by noggin

Before some softcock starts wanging about how we shouldn't punch/run over/etc nazis a reminder here that, like in the 1940's it WORKS.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/12/alt-right-leader-richard-spencer-s
[Post edited 17 Mar 2023 14:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:11 - Mar 17 with 2680 viewsBlueBadger

As a by-the-by, I read that with an Al Murray 'Pub landlord' voice in my head.

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 16:07 - Mar 17 with 2476 viewsGeoffSentence

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 13:53 - Mar 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Two protests in one day..what is this - France?

Three, just stop oil, Nazis and an Anti-Rascist counter demonstration. What with the small matter of a well attended football game also going on, Plod is going to rack up an overtime bill this weekend.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 16:16 - Mar 17 with 2424 viewsronnyd

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 16:07 - Mar 17 by GeoffSentence

Three, just stop oil, Nazis and an Anti-Rascist counter demonstration. What with the small matter of a well attended football game also going on, Plod is going to rack up an overtime bill this weekend.

The weather forecast for tomorrow might put a few off. Demo's i mean, the glue won't stick.
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2246 viewsjacobnikons

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 14:00 - Mar 17 by noggin

No Nazis marching. Just people concerned with illegal, working age migrants being trafficked illegally into out country. How is that Nazi exactly? Ok you don't agree but stop no calling those you don't agree with Nazis. Its childish, and disrespectful to those who have suffered under real authoritarian governments. It shows you are unable to tolerate differing views and just name calling, you appear to think you have the moral high ground, you do not.

Brexit happened and a conservative government got elected, whether you like it or not, so you are slurring the majority as 'Nazis' with ridiculous childish statements like drive them over. Statements from your side of the political spectrum often call 'incitement' or 'hate speech' from similar phrases to the ones you are making. I would say the other one looks to organized by violent antifa, (ironically who ARE fascistic, authoritarian and violent ) as we saw in the USA in 2020 when they tried to burn down large parts of the USA including murdering people.

Looking at some of the insane posts on here, could be construed as inciting violence and hatred towards they simply disagree with politically. Driving people over, for god sake dont joke about things like that when terrorists have done that very thing in this country in recent years. Such remarks are crass and stupid.
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 2227 viewsnoggin

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:00 - Mar 17 by jacobnikons

No Nazis marching. Just people concerned with illegal, working age migrants being trafficked illegally into out country. How is that Nazi exactly? Ok you don't agree but stop no calling those you don't agree with Nazis. Its childish, and disrespectful to those who have suffered under real authoritarian governments. It shows you are unable to tolerate differing views and just name calling, you appear to think you have the moral high ground, you do not.

Brexit happened and a conservative government got elected, whether you like it or not, so you are slurring the majority as 'Nazis' with ridiculous childish statements like drive them over. Statements from your side of the political spectrum often call 'incitement' or 'hate speech' from similar phrases to the ones you are making. I would say the other one looks to organized by violent antifa, (ironically who ARE fascistic, authoritarian and violent ) as we saw in the USA in 2020 when they tried to burn down large parts of the USA including murdering people.

Looking at some of the insane posts on here, could be construed as inciting violence and hatred towards they simply disagree with politically. Driving people over, for god sake dont joke about things like that when terrorists have done that very thing in this country in recent years. Such remarks are crass and stupid.

lol. 7/10

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:16 - Mar 17 with 2184 viewsbenrhyddingblue

“A conservative government got elected, whether you like it or not, so you are slurring the majority” The last time I looked less than 44% of those who voted in 2019 voted Tory which is not a majority. A skewed and undemocratic electoral system resulted in a conservative government not the majority vote. So actually we have government elected by a minority of the electorate imposing minority supported policies on the majority of the country.
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:31 - Mar 17 with 2158 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:16 - Mar 17 by benrhyddingblue

“A conservative government got elected, whether you like it or not, so you are slurring the majority” The last time I looked less than 44% of those who voted in 2019 voted Tory which is not a majority. A skewed and undemocratic electoral system resulted in a conservative government not the majority vote. So actually we have government elected by a minority of the electorate imposing minority supported policies on the majority of the country.

66,840,000 UK population in 2019

47,568,611 UK electorate in 2019

32,013,675 voted in 2019

13,966,454 voted Conservative in 2019

That is approximately
44% of those who voted
29% of the electorate
21% of the population

None of those percentages are over 50. Just saying.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 21:49 - Mar 17 with 2132 viewssyntaxerror

Assuming you are not a troll, just an average died in the wool right winger.

A few facts:

The UK has taken in less refugees then any other western European country.

The Anti-refugee campaign is a last gasp attempt by the aspects of the Conservative party and the right leaning media (Sun, Daily Mail and Express, GB News etc) to deflect from the many failures of the government, and to try to stave off a Labour landslide.

Stop the Boats protests are arranged by Patriotic Alternative, lead by Mark Collet, a British Neo Nazi and ex director of the BNP and member of the Neo Nazi group, National Action.

So, if you want to stand with them tomorrow, know that you will be standing with Neo-Nazis, even if you are not one yourself.

Finally, if you could let me know where my local Antifa office is, I will happily join them. Being Anti Fascist is a good thing to most. Surely, you who oppose Nazi's would happily join an organisation opposed to fascism?
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 22:23 - Mar 17 with 2058 viewsfactual_blue

Ahhh....as one of our esteemed colleagues would say, just 'People With Very Real Concerns'.......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 08:10 - Mar 18 with 1737 viewsMattinLondon

Ok, they aren’t Nazis, got that. How about we just call that lot ‘scum’ instead? Any objections?
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 08:35 - Mar 18 with 1684 viewsnodge_blue

The traffic was bad last game for me with paper mill lane closed it seems until May.

I’m thinking of going to the park and ride. Do they put on extra buses for football days after 5pm?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 09:16 - Mar 18 with 1621 viewstivo

"No Nazis marching. Just people concerned with illegal, working age migrants being trafficked illegally into out country"

Go and speak to one of the demonstrators because considering who's organising it you will probably get a surprise about their 'concerns'.
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 1603 viewsnoggin

Asylum seekers are NOT illegal. They have every right to arrive in the UK, by any means and without papers. You know this though.

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 09:28 - Mar 18 with 1584 viewsGeoffSentence

Have you seen the language and images they have been using to drum up support?

They are nazis.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 10:46 - Mar 18 with 1427 viewsleitrimblue

Ohh, someone's upset the site nazi sympathiser
Traffic FYI tomorrow on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 1085 viewsBlueBadger

It's not OUR fault that all these angry dimwitted bigots all look alike.

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 09:47 - Mar 20 with 880 viewsMeadowlark

Traffic FYI tomorrow on 10:46 - Mar 18 by leitrimblue

Ohh, someone's upset the site nazi sympathiser

There are quite a few on Twitter too, but I think they are all big brave school kids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024