Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown 22:48 - Mar 3 with 2911 viewsbrazil1981

today on TalkSPORT. Seems he’s fallen out with Eddie Howe again and on way out of Newcastle, they’re inferring his attitude stinks! He was one of the brighter (albeit brief) players of McCarthy’s reign at Town, shame his career has been a bit up and down since!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 22:49]
Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:02 - Mar 3 with 2793 viewsSwansea_Blue

The mind plays funny tricks, as I would have thought he’d be long retired. He seems like a lifetime ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:04 - Mar 3 with 2784 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I forgot he was still at Newcastle to be honest, can’t be getting much game time.

He was a decent player wansnt he. Cheeky loan when we get promoted?
Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:08 - Mar 3 with 2778 viewsgtsb1966

Only 29 too. This is scathing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/1350446/newcastle-ryan-frase
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 23:11]
Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 00:40 - Mar 4 with 2538 viewsbournemouthblue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:04 - Mar 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I forgot he was still at Newcastle to be honest, can’t be getting much game time.

He was a decent player wansnt he. Cheeky loan when we get promoted?

If he still has his pace, he'd be very useful, you'd expect his composure in the final third to be good

Is likely to end up a Celtic or Rangers or drop down to the Championship potentially?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 00:46 - Mar 4 with 2508 viewshoppy

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 00:40 - Mar 4 by bournemouthblue

If he still has his pace, he'd be very useful, you'd expect his composure in the final third to be good

Is likely to end up a Celtic or Rangers or drop down to the Championship potentially?

With us in the championship?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 00:58 - Mar 4 with 2481 viewsbournemouthblue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 00:46 - Mar 4 by hoppy

With us in the championship?

It wouldn't be a bad signing, he and Howe have always had a strange relationship, I was always a bit puzzled why they loaned Fraser to us when he probably should have been starting for them

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 01:16 - Mar 4 with 2452 viewsWallingford_Boy

Decent player, but nowhere near Prem level.

Would he get in our team now…. Honestly?.. exactly.

RIP Sir Bobby

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 02:15 - Mar 4 with 2373 viewsIllinoisblue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:08 - Mar 3 by gtsb1966

Only 29 too. This is scathing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/1350446/newcastle-ryan-frase

“Turd” insightful analysis as always.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 03:15 - Mar 4 with 2322 viewsJ2BLUE

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 01:16 - Mar 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Erm yea, he would walk into it…

As for him as a person, he seems a complete pr1ck. I haven’t liked him since he refused to play for Bournemouth when the season was extended due to the covid break and then said he thought he could have kept them up.

I’m sure he would have has appropriate insurance if he had got injured. At the very least he could have left and kept his mouth shut. I was hoping Howe would get rid of him the moment he walked in the door at Newcastle.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 07:48 - Mar 4 with 1827 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 03:15 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

As for him as a person, he seems a complete pr1ck. I haven’t liked him since he refused to play for Bournemouth when the season was extended due to the covid break and then said he thought he could have kept them up.

I’m sure he would have has appropriate insurance if he had got injured. At the very least he could have left and kept his mouth shut. I was hoping Howe would get rid of him the moment he walked in the door at Newcastle.

He didn’t refuse to play for Bournemouth, he refused to sign a short term contract extension for them as he had other, better offers, at which point Howe refused to play him

I have no idea why people still think differently given it was clearly reported that way at the time, eg. https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11743/12010187/ryan-fraser-eddie-how

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 09:40 - Mar 4 with 1469 viewsWallingford_Boy

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 03:15 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Where? Isn’t he a left winger?

He’ll end up at Reading

RIP Sir Bobby

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 12:22 - Mar 4 with 1175 viewsWicklowBlue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 23:08 - Mar 3 by gtsb1966

Running away from adversity?
Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 12:42 - Mar 4 with 1104 viewsbournemouthblue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 09:40 - Mar 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Where? Isn’t he a left winger?

He’ll end up at Reading

He can play left or right, his composure would be far superior to any of our current wingers?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:06 - Mar 4 with 1034 viewsPerublue

I guess the phrase .. you wouldn't want him in the trenches with you applies ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:26 - Mar 4 with 949 viewsNthQldITFC

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:06 - Mar 4 by Perublue

I guess the phrase .. you wouldn't want him in the trenches with you applies ?

I genuinely read that as...

'you wouldn't want him in the trenches with your apples'

...and had a couple of seconds of real puzzlement until I re-read. For some odd reason that has tickled me pink.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:29 - Mar 4 with 927 viewsPerublue

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:26 - Mar 4 by NthQldITFC

I genuinely read that as...

'you wouldn't want him in the trenches with your apples'

...and had a couple of seconds of real puzzlement until I re-read. For some odd reason that has tickled me pink.

Imagine if those apples were pink ladies....we'd be changing your Tena man

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 13:46 - Mar 4 with 885 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 01:16 - Mar 4 by Wallingford_Boy

He was quality for Bournemouth for a few years, thatsnwhy Newcastle signed him but hasn't got going there

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 14:04 - Mar 4 with 822 viewsJ2BLUE

Ryan Fraser…being slaughtered by Jordan & Keown on 07:48 - Mar 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He didn’t refuse to play for Bournemouth, he refused to sign a short term contract extension for them as he had other, better offers, at which point Howe refused to play him

I have no idea why people still think differently given it was clearly reported that way at the time, eg. https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11743/12010187/ryan-fraser-eddie-how

Yes I know the story. That is what I meant. He was part of a squad which under performed and then chose not to sign the short term deal. I think he should have played. I understand looking out for your own interests but like I said, i'm sure they could have provided some sort of insurance for if he got injured. In the circumstances, it just seemed like a scummy thing to do IMO.

At the very least he should have kept his mouth shut and not gone on about how he could have kept them up.

Utter pr1ck.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024