Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 17:59 - Feb 25 with 3403 viewsBobsthename

Just trying to get the feeling on the forum how we all feel for comets the end of season i know there are lots of ifs and buts but in general yeah or no .
my feeling is play offs.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:00 - Feb 25 with 2770 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Yes.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 2743 viewsgtsb1966

Play offs for me. ...along with Plymouth. I think Barnsley will finish second.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:03 - Feb 25 with 2716 viewsSlimitfc91

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:01 - Feb 25 by gtsb1966

Play offs for me. ...along with Plymouth. I think Barnsley will finish second.

Have you seen Barnsley’s next 6 games ?
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:05 - Feb 25 with 2672 viewsgtsb1966

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:03 - Feb 25 by Slimitfc91

Have you seen Barnsley’s next 6 games ?

Yes
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:06 - Feb 25 with 2662 viewsbournemouthblue

Yes

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:06 - Feb 25 with 2663 viewsChurchman

No. Play offs. But hey, you never know. Win our next two and let’s see how things look.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 2596 viewsIllinoisblue

Sheff Weds (20 unbeaten in the league) are champions no doubt. Plymouth in the driving seat for 2nd but us and maybe 2 others could make it sweaty for them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:17 - Feb 25 with 2549 viewsstorm180

I was briefly wondering a couple of weeks back if we would even make the play offs, last couple of results have at least made me feel safe about that
Login to get fewer ads

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 2481 viewsSimonds92

No, 4th imo.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 2441 viewsTrequartista

yes

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:43 - Feb 25 with 2379 viewsChorleyBoy

Yes and I always have done.

We've got a really deep squad and over the next 10 weeks is when that comes into play.

Yes we drew a bunch of "ought to win" games but we kept picking up points and what's more it didn't dent our goal difference.

Today was a great result. COYB
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 2301 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:53 - Feb 25 with 2277 viewsDubtractor

Do I think we will? Honestly, probably not.

Do I think we can? 100% yes, and the next 2 games give us a real chance to put ourselves back in a good position.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:59 - Feb 25 with 2228 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Play offs for me. We have some tricky away days at the likes of Bolton, Derby, Barnsley and Posh. Can’t see us getting top 2

Poll: Our final position

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:03 - Feb 25 with 2204 viewsStewart27

I don’t think many thought we’d be top 2 at 14:59 last Saturday.

We’ve halved the deficit. You never know.

I was waiting for the 90+4 equaliser today.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:06 - Feb 25 with 2184 viewsringwoodblue

Having clawed back 5 pts on Plymouth in the last 2 games our chances look a whole load better now than they did 8 days ago.

We have our own tricky games coming up against Posh, Derby, Barnsley and Bolton (all away) so those games will decide our fate more than games like today.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:21 - Feb 25 with 2109 viewstractordownsouth

Possible, but unlikely.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:30 - Feb 25 with 2063 viewsBrockleyBlue78

No
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:39 - Feb 25 with 2004 viewsLRB84UK

Said before the season starts it would be us and Sheffield weds top two. I've never faultered from that and I'm still confident
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:41 - Feb 25 with 1985 viewsBloomBlue

Top 2, guaranteed
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:41 - Feb 25 with 1985 viewsNthQldITFC

Yes.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:44 - Feb 25 with 1951 viewsNthQldITFC

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:59 - Feb 25 by southnorfolkblue

Play offs for me. We have some tricky away days at the likes of Bolton, Derby, Barnsley and Posh. Can’t see us getting top 2

In a weird kind of way our blip and dropping away from the top two as we did might help us particularly in those games. Whereas previously even those promotion chasers might have shut up shop against us, I think most of them will try to play us a bit, and if we're efficient... we'll bloody well murder 'em! COYB!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:45 - Feb 25 with 1940 viewsWestSussexBlue

Yes.
We will need to remain undefeated in the 3 games against Bolton, Barnsley and Derby and with at least a win and two draws.
Do that and win the home games or draw only one or two and we’ll finish in Second.
Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 19:45 - Feb 25 with 1941 viewsDanTheMan

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 18:53 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

Do I think we will? Honestly, probably not.

Do I think we can? 100% yes, and the next 2 games give us a real chance to put ourselves back in a good position.

This is where I'm at. But, I'm getting slightly more hopeful about our chances in the playoffs if it came down to it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Do people on here still think we will be top 2 on 21:21 - Feb 25 with 1671 viewsBigCommon

A lot of "ifs"..But, win the next three, which I think we can. Then we're well in with a shout...
Our next really tricky looking game, is 4 games time, away at Bolton. Plymouth are away at Barnsley on the same day...
Not taking anything away from our next 3 opponents, least of all, Burton, who are in good form. But, if we want autos, we should be beating teams in the bottom 6-7. Even if it's a scrappy 1-0..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024