Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we 19:40 - Feb 11 with 41049 viewstextbackup

Even a draw after pissing about going 2-0 down isn’t good enough.

We were fcking top, points clear.

This is an absolute shtshow, we’ll probably nick a 5th 6th place finish due to the sheer amount of sht we have left to play… but I don’t see us getting anything from barnsley Bolton or Derby, might nick a point or two if we are lucky, which really then gives nobody any hope that the playoffs will result in anything but 82726 passes then concede from the only shot or two we have against us.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 19:44]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:42 - Feb 11 with 12864 viewschicoazul

I hate to be the bearer of even worse news but we aren’t going to make the play offs at this rate, and I don’t believe we will & said as much the other day.
Everything else spot on.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:42 - Feb 11 with 12880 viewsWeirdFishes

I don’t think we’ll get too 6. Wycombe win their game in hand and it’s just 6 points to 7th with us having 3 away games with a real possibility of 0 points returned.

Absolutely unacceptable it’s come to this, we were 14 points clear of Derby ffs.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:47 - Feb 11 with 12768 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:42 - Feb 11 by chicoazul

I hate to be the bearer of even worse news but we aren’t going to make the play offs at this rate, and I don’t believe we will & said as much the other day.
Everything else spot on.

I think you love being the bearer of bad news - just a guess

Poll: Is Billm….

Even if we do sneak into the play offs.... on 19:48 - Feb 11 with 12737 viewsBloots

....we might as well just give whoever we play a bye.

The players will get a round of applause though, they are a lovely bunch of lads, they tried their best.

It will probably be the ref's fault or something similar.

But we shouldn't expect anything from the team, if we do then we are just being entitled and arrogant.

Sick of it.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:49 - Feb 11 with 12688 viewschicoazul

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:47 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

I think you love being the bearer of bad news - just a guess

Believe it or not I don’t! Being consistently right about Ipswich is the one thing I’m constantly right about that I wish I was wrong about.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Even if we do sneak into the play offs.... on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 12693 viewstextbackup

Even if we do sneak into the play offs.... on 19:48 - Feb 11 by Bloots

....we might as well just give whoever we play a bye.

The players will get a round of applause though, they are a lovely bunch of lads, they tried their best.

It will probably be the ref's fault or something similar.

But we shouldn't expect anything from the team, if we do then we are just being entitled and arrogant.

Sick of it.

Spot on

Them players get smoke blown up arse for beating fcking morcambe 4-0, but have managed maybe 1 decent win against a rival (derby, but even then they were in a mess)

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:52 - Feb 11 with 12678 viewsChondzoresk

We can still get an auto place. I’m positive again. I was meh earlier, now I think we can still do it. Until it’s mathematically impossible……it’s still possible. Get my positive vibes.
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 12637 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If we fail to get promoted it won't stop some to say: 'give McKenna another season'.

Failure to win promotion will be inexcusable.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 20:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 19:55 - Feb 11 with 12565 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Get a grip and remember how bad it was

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:56 - Feb 11 with 12538 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:53 - Feb 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

If we fail to get promoted it won't stop some to say: 'give McKenna another season'.

Failure to win promotion will be inexcusable.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 20:00]

It won’t be inexcusable actually, not at all

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:59 - Feb 11 with 12474 viewsWhos_blue

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:49 - Feb 11 by chicoazul

Believe it or not I don’t! Being consistently right about Ipswich is the one thing I’m constantly right about that I wish I was wrong about.

Eh?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:00 - Feb 11 with 12465 viewstextbackup

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 19:55 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

Fck off

How bad what was?! Why does how sht the last 15 years matter that we’ve fcked this season up?!

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 12414 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:52 - Feb 11 by Chondzoresk

We can still get an auto place. I’m positive again. I was meh earlier, now I think we can still do it. Until it’s mathematically impossible……it’s still possible. Get my positive vibes.

We are 8 points off the top. What on earth do you see that others don’t.

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 with 12377 viewsNeedhamChris

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 19:55 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

Lol, we're in League one

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 with 12378 viewsFunge

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:00 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Fck off

How bad what was?! Why does how sht the last 15 years matter that we’ve fcked this season up?!

Exactly right.
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 20:03 - Feb 11 with 12374 viewsbrazil1982

We will finish 7th
Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 with 12375 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:00 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Fck off

Are you drunk? Or thick? Hopefully the former for your future prospects 🤞

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:04 - Feb 11 with 12359 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 by Funge

Exactly right.

What bit?

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:04 - Feb 11 with 12333 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 by NeedhamChris

Lol, we're in League one

Factual, no argument with that comment - we are

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:05 - Feb 11 with 12325 viewstextbackup

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

We’ve been sht and the club was in a mess

But why does any of that matter in our current sht form… back to you.

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:07 - Feb 11 with 12249 viewsNeedhamChris

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:03 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

You're supposedly a grown up posting under the name John Warks Willy - based on your nonsense in this thread your support probably isn't massively needed.

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:08 - Feb 11 with 12245 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:05 - Feb 11 by textbackup

We’ve been sht and the club was in a mess

But why does any of that matter in our current sht form… back to you.

It ain’t that bad, you’re just being over emotional and unrealistic

We’ll be in the play offs and that’s ok, I’m cool with that 😎

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:09 - Feb 11 with 12234 viewsFunge

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:04 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

What bit?

As said elsewhere, the fact that the last 3 managers have been actual morons, and that the current manager is, at least, intelligent, appears to be cause for optimism.

Meanwhile, we have thrown away automatic promotion; a remarkable amount of fans are prepared to overlook this. I don't get it.
Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:11 - Feb 11 with 12181 viewstextbackup

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:08 - Feb 11 by John_Warks_Willy

It ain’t that bad, you’re just being over emotional and unrealistic

We’ll be in the play offs and that’s ok, I’m cool with that 😎

Have you looked at the table?

We were miles clear of 4th 5th 6th… we are now a week or two, and poor form, away from sitting in 5th 6th…

You’ve got experience in watching playoffs/football? We need form going into the playoffs, we need the ability to beat the teams around us.

You might be cool and ok with finishing in the playoffs, but after sitting top, then fcking this up as bad as we have, I’m certainly not.

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:13 - Feb 11 with 12117 viewsNeedhamChris

Let’s go back to Evans era shall we 🤣 on 20:11 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Have you looked at the table?

We were miles clear of 4th 5th 6th… we are now a week or two, and poor form, away from sitting in 5th 6th…

You’ve got experience in watching playoffs/football? We need form going into the playoffs, we need the ability to beat the teams around us.

You might be cool and ok with finishing in the playoffs, but after sitting top, then fcking this up as bad as we have, I’m certainly not.

Exactly this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024