Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we 19:40 - Feb 11 with 41322 viewstextbackup

Even a draw after pissing about going 2-0 down isn’t good enough.

We were fcking top, points clear.

This is an absolute shtshow, we’ll probably nick a 5th 6th place finish due to the sheer amount of sht we have left to play… but I don’t see us getting anything from barnsley Bolton or Derby, might nick a point or two if we are lucky, which really then gives nobody any hope that the playoffs will result in anything but 82726 passes then concede from the only shot or two we have against us.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 19:44]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:29 - Feb 11 with 2278 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:27 - Feb 11 by GlasgowBlue

No.

Continue…

Would love to hear how this all miraculously turns around…

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:41 - Feb 11 with 2212 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:29 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Continue…

Would love to hear how this all miraculously turns around…

5 games 15 points yer greeet big fanny!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 2195 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:28 - Feb 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

The snowflakes are out in force tonight.....a veritable blizzard!

It's an absolute blubfest this thread. To think that a few are even calling for McKenna's head. The state of it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:46 - Feb 11 with 2199 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:41 - Feb 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

5 games 15 points yer greeet big fanny!

We won’t even beat Bristol rovers.

Back to clapping and dribbling like the full window licker you are

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 2188 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:43 - Feb 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's an absolute blubfest this thread. To think that a few are even calling for McKenna's head. The state of it.

I’ve not called for his head

4 wins in 13 games

Congrats for being ok with that, congrats for not even questioning what the fck is happening. Must be great not caring…
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 22:53]

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 2181 viewsPlums

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:46 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Absolutely out of order

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:50 - Feb 11 with 2159 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:47 - Feb 11 by Plums

Absolutely out of order

Oh well

He’s allowed to use a term ‘man up’ and that’s all well and good…

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:52 - Feb 11 with 2139 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:50 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Oh well

He also called me a loser, that wasn’t very nice.
Login to get fewer ads

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 2096 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:46 - Feb 11 by textbackup

That's the spirit...wrap up warm.

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 2086 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:47 - Feb 11 by textbackup

I’ve not called for his head

4 wins in 13 games

Congrats for being ok with that, congrats for not even questioning what the fck is happening. Must be great not caring…
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 22:53]

So what do you think is happening?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:01 - Feb 11 with 2068 viewsTheMoralMajority

State of this thread.

...but do signatures really work?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:02 - Feb 11 with 2065 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:52 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He also called me a loser, that wasn’t very nice.

If you read back you will see that 'loser mentality' was your terminology not mine. You're funny though!

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 2032 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 22:50 - Feb 11 by textbackup

Oh well

I was trying to use language you might relate to....

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:04 - Feb 11 with 2022 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:01 - Feb 11 by TheMoralMajority

State of this thread.

Marching powder innit!

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:25 - Feb 11 with 1977 viewsBristolBlue42

Don’t accept the appointment of a young manager in his first position & moan when you don’t get instant success.

It’s a process. Wed & Plymouth are showing us how to compete & this is not their first crack at promotion.

We hoped (beyond hope) after the Evans years that we would get instant success.

We are still in the mix for promotion & I personally hope that today gives the team a swing in perspective.

COYB!
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 00:02 - Feb 12 with 1870 viewsTalkingBlues

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 19:42 - Feb 11 by chicoazul

I hate to be the bearer of even worse news but we aren’t going to make the play offs at this rate, and I don’t believe we will & said as much the other day.
Everything else spot on.

As I pointed out before the Cambridge game, if the form table continues as is (all clubs) we’d be out of the top 6 within 5 games, today was game 1 of the aforementioned 5, so still on track, only 3rd in table on goal difference currently.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:09 - Feb 12 with 1851 viewsBloots

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 23:25 - Feb 11 by BristolBlue42

Don’t accept the appointment of a young manager in his first position & moan when you don’t get instant success.

It’s a process. Wed & Plymouth are showing us how to compete & this is not their first crack at promotion.

We hoped (beyond hope) after the Evans years that we would get instant success.

We are still in the mix for promotion & I personally hope that today gives the team a swing in perspective.

COYB!

....been a football league manager?

(here's a clue, it's 9 days longer than McKenna)

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:10 - Feb 12 with 1849 viewsBristolBlue42

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:09 - Feb 12 by Bloots

....been a football league manager?

(here's a clue, it's 9 days longer than McKenna)

Great example of a positive track record, thanks.

Is that the norm though?
How long has Schumacher.... on 00:13 - Feb 12 with 1832 viewsAlanG296

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:10 - Feb 12 by BristolBlue42

Great example of a positive track record, thanks.

Is that the norm though?

It's a direct competitor to McKenna and very relevant.
How long has Schumacher.... on 00:17 - Feb 12 with 1816 viewsBristolBlue42

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:13 - Feb 12 by AlanG296

It's a direct competitor to McKenna and very relevant.

Agree.

Schumacher was already at the club as assistant however & so was part of the process. I think that’s more relevant to address.

But it is still very short term as an appraisal & I reiterate is exceptional performance rather than the norm.
How long has Schumacher.... on 01:37 - Feb 12 with 1708 viewsAlanG296

How long has Schumacher.... on 00:17 - Feb 12 by BristolBlue42

Agree.

Schumacher was already at the club as assistant however & so was part of the process. I think that’s more relevant to address.

But it is still very short term as an appraisal & I reiterate is exceptional performance rather than the norm.

The level of experience shouldn't make any difference to the requirements of the job. Never heard Ashton say that less is expected of the McK because it's his first job as a manager. A manager's role is to make the best use of the resources at his disposal, and in the unevenly resourced world of football, especially relative resources compared to rivals. Managers should be judged on that above all and Gamechanger have given the manager resources that very few clubs in the third tier have anywhere near.
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 02:29 - Feb 12 with 1682 viewsJ2BLUE

Hard to argue with this.

Top 2 was the target. If we don’t get it then we have underachieved and the only redemption will be winning the play offs. If we do not go up then questions need to be answered.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 03:21 - Feb 12 with 1645 viewsWonTheCupin78

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 02:29 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

Hard to argue with this.

Top 2 was the target. If we don’t get it then we have underachieved and the only redemption will be winning the play offs. If we do not go up then questions need to be answered.

Pretty sure Gamechanger would have expected us to be in the Championship this year at the very latest.

Obviously impossible to know what their targets are, but doubt they are to stick it out Year after Year in Division 3.
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 04:29 - Feb 12 with 1617 viewstextbackup

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 02:29 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

Hard to argue with this.

Thanks you!

Not once have I said I want KM gone, I really like the bloke and recognise he’s in his first role and there was always to be hiccups.

But our owners, imo, aren’t going to be as forgiving. (They might well be, time will tell)

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 10:46 - Feb 12 with 1438 viewsstrikalite

We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we on 20:25 - Feb 11 by pointofblue

Today in isolation isn't a bad result. If we hadn't have drawn against the likes of Lincoln (also lost), Fleetwood, Cheltenham and Cambridge then we'd say today's result was fine.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 20:47]

Yep, we'll look back at these games if we don't make it, the Cambridge draw last week for me was a lot worse than yesterday, you simply have to grind these results out like Wednesday do, at 1-1 you have to go on and win the game if you want autos, simple as that..,,I'll say it again, we don't score late goals or look like scoring, it's often the other way round..

I feared for us at 0-2, a crushing defeat and the fans could have really turned, for the amount of games left and even if it's the play offs then right now that would have been disastrous for confidence, so given that a 2-2 at least keeps the hope going..

I feel your pain mate, but I just have this little feeling....we'll go up the best way possible, Wembley with a trophy, better than second isn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024