Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here 19:37 - Jan 14 with 5627 viewsDubtractor

Nothing has really changed since this morning, when optimism was overflowing with the 2 new signings. We've just got a draw (albeit one that should have been seen out as a win) against probably the best team in the league, from a fairly entertaining game. I appreciate that it being an injury time equaliser does impact things somewhat.

We knew before today that we struggle to kill off games, which is exactly why we've just signed two strikers. Don't get me wrong, we need to get back on the winning train soon, and ideally string a few wins together, but I'm surprised by the switch-around in mood based on one game where we played OK.

FWIW, the massive breaks in play for the substitutions, their defenders head injury, and Burns treatment, killed our momentum when we were well on top. I'm certain we'd have got another goal and killed the game without those stoppages.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 08:27 - Jan 15 with 1351 viewsDubtractor

Just to clarify this a bit - venting about letting in an injury time equaliser is completely understandable, and anyone sat near me in SBR Upper when that went in will have heard some choice swear words.

But there was an awful lot of throwing the towel in on here after the game, and compared to the positivity on here all week it just seemed an OTT reaction.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 08:39 - Jan 15 with 1315 viewschicoazul

Well I can’t speak for anyone else but the frustrations are clear for me; simply, it’s the same old problems we have had for many years. Weak mentality and players who can’t grind a tough win out. One can’t be surprised in that light.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 08:52 - Jan 15 with 1290 viewsGlasgowBlue

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 19:51 - Jan 14 by Moriarty

From Phil’s match report - we’ve dropped 15 points from winning positions whereas the pilgrims have picked up as many from losing positions.

Today’s story follows a pattern as opposed to a misstep in isolation.

The pattern is the problem. Op has used the word “negativity” and possibly “frustration” might capture it as well.

In the long run, we come out of the January window a stronger team whilst Plymouth come out considerably weaker. That will will play out over the next twenty plus games.

We need to put a run of five wins on the bounce together, which we haven’t done so far. Looking at our next ten fixtures, 8 are more than winnable.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2023 11:49]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:02 - Jan 15 with 1266 viewsHerbivore

Think the level of negativity has a few underlying factors. The first and most obvious is that a stoppage time equaliser always feels like a killer and will instantly make the most optimistic fan feel like the world is ending. The second factor is that it's far from the first time we've conceded a very late equaliser like that - Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton, and Fleetwood as well - which adds to the feeling that there is perhaps a bigger issue of fragility within the group that means they can't see out the tight wins that Plymouth and Wednesday seem able to churn out much more easily than us. Finally, Plymouth didn't have the look of a side likely to drastically fall away yesterday and that means making up 7 points on them is going to be tough, given our current tendency to give points away.

My own thoughts on yesterday, I felt we weren't really at it for long spells, too many players having 6/10 games, whilst Plymouth looked to be bang at. Credit to them, they made it hard for us to play. Despite that though we still got ourselves into a great position to win the game and we should have seen it out from there. The subs were very poor, imo. I'm a massive McKenna fan but if you're going to bring Humphreys on for Harness and KVY for Burns then change the shape to accommodate those changes and go more defensive. Instead we ended up with Morsy as an inside forward and KVY looking like a poor man's Burns. We lost our counter-attacking threat without really tightening up, basically keeping the same shape but switching two forward thinking, energetic players for two less offensively minded, less athletic options. In essence, we neither shored up nor looked to kill the game off, and the halfway house we ended up with invited a (small) amount of pressure that we seem unable to cope with.

There's still a lot of football to be played of course, but I am starting to doubt out top 2 credentials. In fact, it if I had to bet my life on it right now I'd bet against us finishing top 2. The recurring issue of struggling to hold leads and giving goals away under minimal pressure is a worry and we're now in a fairly prolonged run of form that is more akin to a top 6 challenger than automatic promotion form. We're relying on both an uptick in our own results and one of Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday falling away. It's very possible we'll see it but I'm not confident.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:06 - Jan 15 with 1243 viewsHerbivore

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 08:52 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

In the long run, we come out of the January window a stronger team whilst Plymouth come out considerably weaker. That will will play out over the next twenty plus games.

We need to put a run of five wins on the bounce together, which we haven’t done so far. Looking at our next ten fixtures, 8 are more than winnable.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2023 11:49]

Will Plymouth come out of it weaker? Whittaker is a big loss of course but he could still end up back there. Also, they've signed five players which gives them much more depth than they've previously had. That depth makes it less likely they'll fall away in the fashion they did last year. A bit like Rotherham, they look well suited to getting out of League 1 with the way they are set up. Very athletic and hard working, happy to ping it to the two lads up front. There's a reason they are able to grind out the tough results.

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:14 - Jan 15 with 1224 viewsDubtractor

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:06 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Will Plymouth come out of it weaker? Whittaker is a big loss of course but he could still end up back there. Also, they've signed five players which gives them much more depth than they've previously had. That depth makes it less likely they'll fall away in the fashion they did last year. A bit like Rotherham, they look well suited to getting out of League 1 with the way they are set up. Very athletic and hard working, happy to ping it to the two lads up front. There's a reason they are able to grind out the tough results.

We've seen over 2 games against us, and their consistency over the other 25, that Plymouth are clearly a very good team. But 20 games is almost half a season and there will be a lot of twists and turns between now and then.

As per my OP, we do need to have a bit of a winning run in the next few weeks, and hopefully the 2 new signings will help us do just that. We've had a disappointing (but not disastrous) run of results, whilst still playing well for the most part.

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:22 - Jan 15 with 1212 viewsHerbivore

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:14 - Jan 15 by Dubtractor

We've seen over 2 games against us, and their consistency over the other 25, that Plymouth are clearly a very good team. But 20 games is almost half a season and there will be a lot of twists and turns between now and then.

As per my OP, we do need to have a bit of a winning run in the next few weeks, and hopefully the 2 new signings will help us do just that. We've had a disappointing (but not disastrous) run of results, whilst still playing well for the most part.

The worry is that it's now a fairly lengthy blip, about 10 games of being a way short of automatic promotion form, which is nearly a quarter of the season. A winning run coupled with a few draws or defeats for those above us can change things quickly, but until that actually happens people will feel edgy. Plymouth and Wednesday are yet to have the kind of lengthy dip in form we're going through and there's no guarantee that they will. And our own run of form means that now if they do drop off we'll catch them rather than be able to pull away from them. We're still right in it but I wouldn't confidently back us to overhaul the current top 2.

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:23 - Jan 15 with 1207 viewsbobbyramsey

It's a culmination of many things but basically KM's total inability to find a resolution to a fairly simple problem. A problem that hasn't just occurred overnight but that has become a trait of his leadership.
Login to get fewer ads

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:32 - Jan 15 with 1188 viewsITFCBlues

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:22 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

The worry is that it's now a fairly lengthy blip, about 10 games of being a way short of automatic promotion form, which is nearly a quarter of the season. A winning run coupled with a few draws or defeats for those above us can change things quickly, but until that actually happens people will feel edgy. Plymouth and Wednesday are yet to have the kind of lengthy dip in form we're going through and there's no guarantee that they will. And our own run of form means that now if they do drop off we'll catch them rather than be able to pull away from them. We're still right in it but I wouldn't confidently back us to overhaul the current top 2.

Think the other 2 show an ability to grind out results when not playing well as well. We've just not shown that we're capable of that.

Wednesday winning games 1-0 and keeping clean sheets. 2 clean sheets in our last 11 games. Not sure why Edmundson has been banished from the squad. Better on the ball than Edmundson and our defensive abilities haven't improved with him at the back.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:01 - Jan 15 with 1148 viewsbobbyramsey

"Think the other 2 show an ability to grind out results when not playing well as well. We've just not shown that we're capable of that."

We can't even manage to grind out results when we're playing well...
Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:01 - Jan 15 with 1148 viewsdirtyboy

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:32 - Jan 15 by ITFCBlues

Think the other 2 show an ability to grind out results when not playing well as well. We've just not shown that we're capable of that.

Wednesday winning games 1-0 and keeping clean sheets. 2 clean sheets in our last 11 games. Not sure why Edmundson has been banished from the squad. Better on the ball than Edmundson and our defensive abilities haven't improved with him at the back.

I think the Burgess aerial capability is offset by him being less effective on the ball than Edmundson (who I appreciate isn't left footed either) but him being more comfortable on the ball, takes some of that pressure off when playing out from the back.

Burgess hasn't done much wrong as such, but when you need to be good on the ball at the back late on, perhaps he's not the right person.

I was gutted when we conceded.

Today....my thoughts are we go again. It's the hope that kills you and quitters never win, i'm not quitting on my support.
Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:24 - Jan 15 with 1129 viewsStewart27

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 01:09 - Jan 15 by FrimleyBlue

Look. The owners. The actual owners. Provide financial backing with promotion in mind. It's their target.

Come may as long as get promoted it's fine. But we are making it harder and harder for ourselves and the target won't be just go out and play lovely football it will be to get promoted.

If. And that's just if. A manager can't get a side up with the support our owners give them then questions will be asked.

We still have months to go. So no its not over yet. But at present there is nothing yet to suggest we are about to go a massive win streak which we will need to finish in the top 2.

So we’ll just have to our up with your posts until we’re 10 points clear. Or until we’ve secured top 2.
Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:25 - Jan 15 with 1122 viewsFrimleyBlue

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:24 - Jan 15 by Stewart27

So we’ll just have to our up with your posts until we’re 10 points clear. Or until we’ve secured top 2.

You don't have to no.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 1099 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 01:01 - Jan 15 by Stewart27

So because we’ve spent the most money, we should be top of the league? Not even sure if we’ve spent the most.

Last season we spent more money on transfers than the rest of the league combined and this season we have bought 4 players who individually cost more than the rest of the league have spent combined

How are you ‘not sure if we’ve spent the most’?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 11:40 - Jan 15 with 1060 viewsChurchman

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 08:27 - Jan 15 by Dubtractor

Just to clarify this a bit - venting about letting in an injury time equaliser is completely understandable, and anyone sat near me in SBR Upper when that went in will have heard some choice swear words.

But there was an awful lot of throwing the towel in on here after the game, and compared to the positivity on here all week it just seemed an OTT reaction.

There is some OTT stuff on here. One or two people are relentlessly negative and it feels like they only enjoy it when there’s a disappointing result to get their teeth into. Others are heat of the moment disappointed, a few are philosophical etc etc.

Personally, I’m disappointed. We have a team in mid table form. Our weaknesses are there for all to see and are being exposed. At the moment, we are challenging for the Play Offs. I think we have the capability to be better than that and I’ve not lost hope that we won’t be. The new signings may help.

McKenna is in his first full season as a manager. He is going to make mistakes. He appears to a be a quick learner and he needs to be. What’s done is done. The bottle job cave ins, the easy points thrown away. The players need a bit of a mental reset and to go for it. No more what we have we hold. No more jitters - just look to steamroller teams. We have the capability.

There’s lots of the season to go. Onwards and hopefully upwards.
Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 11:56 - Jan 15 with 1031 viewsMoggasknockdown

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 09:02 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Think the level of negativity has a few underlying factors. The first and most obvious is that a stoppage time equaliser always feels like a killer and will instantly make the most optimistic fan feel like the world is ending. The second factor is that it's far from the first time we've conceded a very late equaliser like that - Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton, and Fleetwood as well - which adds to the feeling that there is perhaps a bigger issue of fragility within the group that means they can't see out the tight wins that Plymouth and Wednesday seem able to churn out much more easily than us. Finally, Plymouth didn't have the look of a side likely to drastically fall away yesterday and that means making up 7 points on them is going to be tough, given our current tendency to give points away.

My own thoughts on yesterday, I felt we weren't really at it for long spells, too many players having 6/10 games, whilst Plymouth looked to be bang at. Credit to them, they made it hard for us to play. Despite that though we still got ourselves into a great position to win the game and we should have seen it out from there. The subs were very poor, imo. I'm a massive McKenna fan but if you're going to bring Humphreys on for Harness and KVY for Burns then change the shape to accommodate those changes and go more defensive. Instead we ended up with Morsy as an inside forward and KVY looking like a poor man's Burns. We lost our counter-attacking threat without really tightening up, basically keeping the same shape but switching two forward thinking, energetic players for two less offensively minded, less athletic options. In essence, we neither shored up nor looked to kill the game off, and the halfway house we ended up with invited a (small) amount of pressure that we seem unable to cope with.

There's still a lot of football to be played of course, but I am starting to doubt out top 2 credentials. In fact, it if I had to bet my life on it right now I'd bet against us finishing top 2. The recurring issue of struggling to hold leads and giving goals away under minimal pressure is a worry and we're now in a fairly prolonged run of form that is more akin to a top 6 challenger than automatic promotion form. We're relying on both an uptick in our own results and one of Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday falling away. It's very possible we'll see it but I'm not confident.

This is exactly how I’d feel. Utterly deflated and frustrated- if I had to bet my life on anything it would be us finishing 3rd/4th. It’s not over by any stretch, but cannot see how we get rid of this soft underbelly when a little bit of momentum shifts. We need luck, and we need to go on a big run of wins, and we now need to beat Wednesday imo. We have some stinking away games against some very strong, awkward top six teams and I would t back us at the moment to win them. Yesterday’s game was won and we contrived to shoot ourselves in the foot with the same profligacy that has hampered many big games before. McKenna is a brilliant coach- one of the best things about the club in many years; but his fault is his passivity in these moments of flux in a game. Subs were negative and conservative, perhaps a little boldness and aggression might have helped us keep the press rather than retreat. The problem is that this has happened at Charlton, Wednesday, fleetwood and today. Easy to be wise after the event, but it felt like another big moment yesterday that we failed to grasp.

Who knows what will happen- loads of football still to play, but I don’t see an assuredness under pressure or ability to grind out results. I see a team that is very sophisticated and well coached, lacking character when it really matters at the moment. Let’s see, but by god this club drive me to despair sometimes, despite the positivity around the club.

Blog: I Take Your Point

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 12:09 - Jan 15 with 999 viewsRyorry

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 11:40 - Jan 15 by Churchman

There is some OTT stuff on here. One or two people are relentlessly negative and it feels like they only enjoy it when there’s a disappointing result to get their teeth into. Others are heat of the moment disappointed, a few are philosophical etc etc.

Personally, I’m disappointed. We have a team in mid table form. Our weaknesses are there for all to see and are being exposed. At the moment, we are challenging for the Play Offs. I think we have the capability to be better than that and I’ve not lost hope that we won’t be. The new signings may help.

McKenna is in his first full season as a manager. He is going to make mistakes. He appears to a be a quick learner and he needs to be. What’s done is done. The bottle job cave ins, the easy points thrown away. The players need a bit of a mental reset and to go for it. No more what we have we hold. No more jitters - just look to steamroller teams. We have the capability.

There’s lots of the season to go. Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Quite.

In the cold light of the morning after, we drew at home to the strong league leaders a few days after signing 3 new players who are barely through the door but who were brought in to address a key problem for the second part of the season.

Bet KM will be analysing as we speak. Wouldn’t be surprised also if there was a bit of a conflab with some of the old boys in attendance yesterday.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 13:34 - Jan 15 with 959 viewstractorshark

I’m not slightly surprised, I’m absolutely astounded.

Look how far we have come in the last year or so, there is genuine hope in the club now.

Three things to keep in mind…

1) Our next 10 games are: Oxford (a), Morecambe (h), Cambridge (a), Sheff Wed (h), Bristol Rovers (a), Forest Green (h), MK Dons (a), Burton (h), Accrington (h), Bolton (a).

I seriously doubt we will win them all but with the exception of 2, you’d fancy your chances against the rest. It’s certainly more comfortable than the last 10 (Charlton, Cheltenham, Exeter, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Wycombe, Oxford, Portsmouth, Lincoln, Plymouth).

2) Clearly we need to improve in certain areas but that’s why we’ve signed new players. You have to give them and the team a chance.

3) There is a massive sense of entitlement amongst certain Ipswich fans. Maybe it’s borne out of opposition managers and fans saying how good we are. Personally, I think it stems back to the attitude of one season in League One will do us good and allow us to reset. With the exception of Norwich and Southampton, recent history has shown us that rarely happens after relegation.
This squad is good for this division but maybe the team is not quite as good as the actual individuals. I certainly don’t think we would be top 8 of the Championship without quality additions.
But it is good enough to get us automatically promoted this season, so stick with them.

Yes, we’re frustrated after yesterday but it was imperative we didn’t lose. We’re still right in this. I have read a lot of things following the Plymouth game about the team being mentally weak but the same thing could be levelled at some of our fans. It’s great to see the ground full and the away support is exceptional but there are clearly people right now who are picking and choosing when they follow Ipswich.

But football ain’t for the faint-hearted. This season can still end in glory and promotion. I still fancy us for automatic promotion. I also know there will come a time when we’re really in the doldrums again. But that’s the beauty of football and the beauty of supporting a club like Ipswich. The highs taste so much sweeter because we know what it’s like to experience the lows.

So keep the faith and a sense of perspective. The good times are coming.
Great post (n/t) on 14:35 - Jan 15 with 923 viewsunstableblue

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 13:34 - Jan 15 by tractorshark

Look how far we have come in the last year or so, there is genuine hope in the club now.

1) Our next 10 games are: Oxford (a), Morecambe (h), Cambridge (a), Sheff Wed (h), Bristol Rovers (a), Forest Green (h), MK Dons (a), Burton (h), Accrington (h), Bolton (a).

I seriously doubt we will win them all but with the exception of 2, you’d fancy your chances against the rest. It’s certainly more comfortable than the last 10 (Charlton, Cheltenham, Exeter, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Wycombe, Oxford, Portsmouth, Lincoln, Plymouth).

2) Clearly we need to improve in certain areas but that’s why we’ve signed new players. You have to give them and the team a chance.

3) There is a massive sense of entitlement amongst certain Ipswich fans. Maybe it’s borne out of opposition managers and fans saying how good we are. Personally, I think it stems back to the attitude of one season in League One will do us good and allow us to reset. With the exception of Norwich and Southampton, recent history has shown us that rarely happens after relegation.
This squad is good for this division but maybe the team is not quite as good as the actual individuals. I certainly don’t think we would be top 8 of the Championship without quality additions.
But it is good enough to get us automatically promoted this season, so stick with them.

Yes, we’re frustrated after yesterday but it was imperative we didn’t lose. We’re still right in this. I have read a lot of things following the Plymouth game about the team being mentally weak but the same thing could be levelled at some of our fans. It’s great to see the ground full and the away support is exceptional but there are clearly people right now who are picking and choosing when they follow Ipswich.

But football ain’t for the faint-hearted. This season can still end in glory and promotion. I still fancy us for automatic promotion. I also know there will come a time when we’re really in the doldrums again. But that’s the beauty of football and the beauty of supporting a club like Ipswich. The highs taste so much sweeter because we know what it’s like to experience the lows.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:50 - Jan 15 with 910 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 10:24 - Jan 15 by Stewart27

Give it up. He's desperate for Town to fail. Not because he wants Town to fail, but so he can be proved 'right' about all his hot takes.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:51 - Jan 15 with 904 viewspositivity

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:50 - Jan 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Give it up. He's desperate for Town to fail. Not because he wants Town to fail, but so he can be proved 'right' about all his hot takes.

it's going to be a weird world if he's right about *all* of his contrasting hot takes!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:53 - Jan 15 with 898 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:51 - Jan 15 by positivity

it's going to be a weird world if he's right about *all* of his contrasting hot takes!

In a world where Donald Trump was elected President of The United States, I'm ruling nothing out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 14:58 - Jan 15 with 892 viewslowhouseblue

it's nerves. we're all invested in getting out of this god awful division and any hint that that's slipping through our fingers leads to catastrophising. it's the stress you know.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 15:00 - Jan 15 with 872 viewschicoazul

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 13:34 - Jan 15 by tractorshark

We’re in the doldrums *now*. We have been for *years* and we are still at our lowest ebb in living memory. There is nothing wrong with being positive or negative, you do you, but don’t be “astounded” that so many people are very annoyed at the abject performances the team are putting in and the idea that we seem to be determined to throw away promotion after being top 2 for ages.
It is absolutely vital that we go up this year. There is no excuse. If I was Gamechanger I would fire quite literally everyone if we don’t make it after all this investment infrastructure and staff, from Ashton down.
I do get it. So many of us have forgotten what success looks like. But it is not this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 852 viewsHerbivore

Slightly surprised by the level of negativity on here on 15:00 - Jan 15 by chicoazul

We’re in the doldrums *now*. We have been for *years* and we are still at our lowest ebb in living memory. There is nothing wrong with being positive or negative, you do you, but don’t be “astounded” that so many people are very annoyed at the abject performances the team are putting in and the idea that we seem to be determined to throw away promotion after being top 2 for ages.
It is absolutely vital that we go up this year. There is no excuse. If I was Gamechanger I would fire quite literally everyone if we don’t make it after all this investment infrastructure and staff, from Ashton down.
I do get it. So many of us have forgotten what success looks like. But it is not this.

Only someone who isn't watching the games could describe our performances as "abject". Frustrating, yes. Abject? Ridiculous.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024