Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... 20:45 - Jan 4 with 2084 viewsDubtractor

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:49 - Jan 4 with 2016 viewsDubtractor

Given our recent minor wobble - 1 defeat in the last 11, but a few too many draws - how confident are you now that we'll seal the deal? And has your view changed in the last month?

I'm still confident of top 2, partly because I think we're still playing well for the most part, and partly as I think we'll make improvements in the final third to help us kill off games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 2000 viewsHighgateBlue

We're still the bookies' favourites to WIN the league. I'm not saying we're going to do that, or even finish 2nd, but for 2 out of 6 respondents (at time of writing) to suggest we won't finish higher than 7th is just silly.
How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 1995 viewsFrimleyBlue

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:49 - Jan 4 by Dubtractor

Given our recent minor wobble - 1 defeat in the last 11, but a few too many draws - how confident are you now that we'll seal the deal? And has your view changed in the last month?

I'm still confident of top 2, partly because I think we're still playing well for the most part, and partly as I think we'll make improvements in the final third to help us kill off games.

Honest answer.

If we can get 2/3 signings this window I feel we can still finish top 2.

But without some extra quality ( not just numbers ) I feel we will finish top 6 but miss out on promotion. I don't feel this side has the steel to win playoffs.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1991 viewsJ2BLUE

I was 100% confident.

Now it's down to about 75%. When I look at everything, there's not much logic for such a big drop. I think sometimes on here the relentless negativity echoing around (from a minority) can make people lost perspective a little.

F##k it, i'm back up to 80%.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:56 - Jan 4 with 1935 viewshomer_123

More confident than I've been in 15 years.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 21:00 - Jan 4 with 1912 viewsDubtractor

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:52 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

I was 100% confident.

Now it's down to about 75%. When I look at everything, there's not much logic for such a big drop. I think sometimes on here the relentless negativity echoing around (from a minority) can make people lost perspective a little.

F##k it, i'm back up to 80%.

"I think sometimes on here the relentless negativity echoing around (from a minority) can make people lost perspective a little."

This. So much this. That's why I made my slightly silly 'fannies' post at the weekend, negativity can be infectious, and people throwing a wobbly about Plymouth winning a home banker on Saturday was just a step too far for me. Sure, have a discussion about our performances, where we can improve etc etc, but lets not lose sight of the fact that we are having our best season (results wise) for years and years.

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 21:09 - Jan 4 with 1838 viewsWestover

As Champions 🏆
How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 21:20 - Jan 4 with 1760 viewsBigCommon

Didn't think we'd break into the top 2 until Feb March time, at the beginning of the season.
I think we'll finish top 2. We'll have a better picture after the window. Given the January fixtures of the top 3...
Login to get fewer ads

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 21:25 - Jan 4 with 1726 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 20:51 - Jan 4 by HighgateBlue

We're still the bookies' favourites to WIN the league. I'm not saying we're going to do that, or even finish 2nd, but for 2 out of 6 respondents (at time of writing) to suggest we won't finish higher than 7th is just silly.

There are a couple of posters who visit the site and post to this effect. They are adamant they are reasonable Town fans too.

As for the OP, I will wait until 31 Jan to vote. This is a big transfer window. I think we will have a clearer idea by the time we play Plymouth but we need to get the right players in. The squad currently isn't quite there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 08:42 - Jan 5 with 1161 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We will get automatic promotion. Our squad is already good enough. A couple of January additions will just be cherries on the cake.

Even last week with an emphatic home win and two good away draws (results-wise), and with several players clearly out of sorts through illness, we maintained the two points per game which will see us go up. (This based on the win-at-home and draw-away trope).

Relax and look forward to next season's trips to Carrow Rd, St Mary's etc.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 8:43]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 09:10 - Jan 5 with 1069 viewsChondzoresk

Who are the 2 miseries who voted "miss out completely"? Own up!
How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 10:09 - Jan 5 with 976 viewsPinewoodblue

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 09:10 - Jan 5 by Chondzoresk

Who are the 2 miseries who voted "miss out completely"? Own up!

Judging by the wailing when results don’t go our way surprised it is only two.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position... on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 832 viewswellhungphil

I foresee a re-run of the 1999 to 2000 season.

We'll finish third, eliminate Bolton in the semi final of the playoffs over two games that'll have almost as many red cards as goals, steamroller our way past Barnsley at Wembley ("Chaplin...Championship!"), then surpass all expectations (except our own) next season as we swashbuckle our way to fifth place in the Championship.

What happens in the 2023-24 playoffs is a question for next season's crystal ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024