Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford away 14:33 - Dec 14 with 1619 viewsLeedsblue1

I was worried this match wouldn't reach Silver Membership stage and it hasn't as of today!

What do you think the chances are of any more tickets being released to us re Wycombe?

I've looked and it doesn't look like Oxford sell out any of their matches so i'm living in hope!
Oxford away on 14:40 - Dec 14 with 1564 viewsSitfcB

No chance, Oxford never do it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oxford away on 14:47 - Dec 14 with 1540 viewshammo56

There are some Wycombe tickets currently on sale.
Oxford away on 14:50 - Dec 14 with 1526 viewsLeedsblue1

We were already staying over in Oxford that weekend and i was going to tie in watching the match and taking the youngest lad.

I'd seen how quickly we're selling out though so feared the worst as we hold Silver Memberships.
Oxford away on 14:52 - Dec 14 with 1509 viewsITFC_Forever

There are a handful (single figures) of tickets remaining for Wycombe.

There is 1 ticket left for Oxford and they can't give us any more tickets as the other side of the segregation is home fans, and as they only have three stands, the rest of the ground is home fans as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Oxford away on 14:57 - Dec 14 with 1478 viewshammo56

Oxford away on 14:52 - Dec 14 by ITFC_Forever

There is 1 ticket left for Oxford and they can't give us any more tickets as the other side of the segregation is home fans, and as they only have three stands, the rest of the ground is home fans as well.

Just had a quick look and there are 5 together in Block E if the OP is interested.
Oxford away on 15:04 - Dec 14 with 1453 viewsFixed_It

A pair of tall step ladders in the car-park might be your best bet...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Oxford away on 15:26 - Dec 14 with 1388 viewsRadlett_blue

Oxford away on 14:40 - Dec 14 by SitfcB

No chance, Oxford never do it.

I think Oxford used to release tickets to away fans for more of the North Stand (capacity just over 5,000) if they thought there was demand, but rather like Charlton, they don't seem to do this any more. I suppose the rare occasion where this would make financial sense doesn't justify all the hassle of moving home supporters, segregation etc. The Kassam is another one of those ghastly out of town stadiums which you have to access by car & with no local facilities.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Oxford away on 15:26 - Dec 14 with 1382 viewsSitfcB

Oxford away on 14:52 - Dec 14 by ITFC_Forever

He wants Oxford tickets not Wycombe, he’s saying will we get extra like Wycombe.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford away on 15:59 - Dec 14 with 1290 viewsMeadowlark

Oxford away on 15:26 - Dec 14 by Radlett_blue

I think Oxford used to release tickets to away fans for more of the North Stand (capacity just over 5,000) if they thought there was demand, but rather like Charlton, they don't seem to do this any more. I suppose the rare occasion where this would make financial sense doesn't justify all the hassle of moving home supporters, segregation etc. The Kassam is another one of those ghastly out of town stadiums which you have to access by car & with no local facilities.

Or cycle.
Every time I've been there I've cycled.

Not al the way from Suffolk mind you...
Oxford away on 17:33 - Dec 14 with 1127 viewsWallingford_Boy

Oxford away on 15:26 - Dec 14 by Radlett_blue

Train and bus?

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024