Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Santa is a tractor boy 18:08 - Dec 13 with 2015 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Just going to leave this here in case nobody else has yet….

The boy has some cojones and fair play to him for that, but this is the sort of thing I see other teams fans do and think thank goodness it’s not one of us.
Santa is a tractor boy on 19:07 - Dec 13 with 1927 viewsIllinoisblue

Posted it yesterday but it didn’t get much reaction. Can only assume people are stunned or horrified to fully watch it. Big balls, as you say. And to be fair to him he’s living his best life.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Santa is a tractor boy on 19:21 - Dec 13 with 1879 viewsKeno

Santa is a tractor boy on 19:07 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Posted it yesterday but it didn’t get much reaction. Can only assume people are stunned or horrified to fully watch it. Big balls, as you say. And to be fair to him he’s living his best life.

In fairness Mulley loved it

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Santa is a tractor boy on 19:25 - Dec 13 with 1875 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

In fairness, it just seems like a bit of fun from him so fair play, but don't think it will be troubling the charts. I don't think I'm his target audience, but he seems like a nice lad and if I saw him at a game I'd probably say hello.

I can get behind someone not taking themselves too seriously as even if it is a bit cringey, it's nothing compared to that lot pretending to be Arsenal Fan TV. Talking Tosh is it?

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Santa is a tractor boy on 19:59 - Dec 13 with 1789 viewsScuzzer

Seen worse...

Established 1968

Santa is a tractor boy on 21:06 - Dec 13 with 1664 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Santa is a tractor boy on 19:25 - Dec 13 by SlippinJimmyJuan

In fairness, it just seems like a bit of fun from him so fair play, but don't think it will be troubling the charts. I don't think I'm his target audience, but he seems like a nice lad and if I saw him at a game I'd probably say hello.

I can get behind someone not taking themselves too seriously as even if it is a bit cringey, it's nothing compared to that lot pretending to be Arsenal Fan TV. Talking Tosh is it?

The interviews outside the ground are pretty harmless, but I think if I rocked up to an away game and was sat next to him or another vlogger filming their own commentary with a phone in their face the whole time, I’d quickly be finding myself somewhere else to stand….
I've said this before.... on 21:12 - Dec 13 with 1634 viewsBloots

Santa is a tractor boy on 21:06 - Dec 13 by Matt_Netherlands

The interviews outside the ground are pretty harmless, but I think if I rocked up to an away game and was sat next to him or another vlogger filming their own commentary with a phone in their face the whole time, I’d quickly be finding myself somewhere else to stand….

....but he stood next to me at Carrow Road a few years back.

He had his phone in front of my face for approximately 5 seconds before I "politely" told him to give it a rest.

He did.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I've said this before.... on 21:28 - Dec 13 with 1579 viewsronnyd

I've said this before.... on 21:12 - Dec 13 by Bloots

....but he stood next to me at Carrow Road a few years back.

He had his phone in front of my face for approximately 5 seconds before I "politely" told him to give it a rest.

He did.

Did he have to extract it from an orifice first?
That was literally.... on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 1565 viewsBloots

I've said this before.... on 21:28 - Dec 13 by ronnyd

Did he have to extract it from an orifice first?

....the option I gave him.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Login to get fewer ads

Santa is a tractor boy on 21:40 - Dec 13 with 1493 viewsEwan_Oozami

A perfectly crafted feel-good cheesy Christmas song done with boundless enthusiasm - only saying this because Mrs O sings in the same Ipswich choir as his Mum (which you can hear on the song) so naturally I'm biased!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Santa is a tractor boy on 16:37 - Dec 14 with 1104 viewsTractorgirlforever

I love this. Griff is definitely the best town vlogger on youtube.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024