Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
restricted view seats 14:53 - Dec 13 with 964 viewscleggo

I bought some tickets for the boxing day game and only had the option of restricted view seats.

Does anybody know just how restricted the view is from the seats in the SAR Upper? I'm assuming, as it's to the side next to the tunnel, it might just be the view of the corner flag?
restricted view seats on 15:10 - Dec 13 with 912 viewsSE1blue

Depending which row you are in SAR Upper, there is a potential for low cloud cover preventing you seeing the pitch, but you do have an unrestricted view of the Aurora Borealis.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

restricted view seats on 16:00 - Dec 13 with 823 viewsZx1988

restricted view seats on 15:10 - Dec 13 by SE1blue

Depending which row you are in SAR Upper, there is a potential for low cloud cover preventing you seeing the pitch, but you do have an unrestricted view of the Aurora Borealis.

Aurora Borealis?
At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the country?
Localised entirely within the Upper Churchmans?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

restricted view seats on 16:43 - Dec 13 with 735 viewsVaughan8

Just how restricted is "restricted view"..... by sixtoperalta35 22 Sep 2022 10:58
...when it comes to the few tickets available in the top few rows in the Britannia stand for the Portsmouth game? Are we talking the kids would need binoculars or are there big posts in the way like QPR. Thanks in advance

This is a thread a few months ago.

I've been in the north upper before and it was restricted view. It was like a tiny corner of the pitch. I suppose they have to just call it that is any part of the pitch isn't in view.
restricted view seats on 17:08 - Dec 13 with 662 viewscleggo

restricted view seats on 16:43 - Dec 13 by Vaughan8

Just how restricted is "restricted view"..... by sixtoperalta35 22 Sep 2022 10:58
...when it comes to the few tickets available in the top few rows in the Britannia stand for the Portsmouth game? Are we talking the kids would need binoculars or are there big posts in the way like QPR. Thanks in advance

This is a thread a few months ago.

I've been in the north upper before and it was restricted view. It was like a tiny corner of the pitch. I suppose they have to just call it that is any part of the pitch isn't in view.

Fantastic - I'd assumed it would be a small area of the touchline at most. Thanks, very useful!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024