Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... 11:44 - Nov 4 with 2561 viewsCaptainAhab

Senegal would be Ipswich Town...

"If they were a domestic club: Ipswich Town: Randomly had one amazing campaign in the early 2000s and have barely been seen since. Their 2022 so far has been promising, however, and they can spring a surprise having won the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon in February."

Always quite liked Senegal
According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 11:48 - Nov 4 with 2515 viewsTractorCam

Interesting comparison, although Edouard Mendy is not fit to lace Walton's boots.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 11:50 - Nov 4 with 2501 viewsJimmyJazz

Do they struggle in televised games?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 11:53 - Nov 4 with 2482 viewsGeoffSentence

Were Senegal perennial challengers for top honours during the 70s and early 80s?

If not the comparison does not hold up

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 11:58 - Nov 4 with 2448 viewsWeWereZombies

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 11:53 - Nov 4 by GeoffSentence

Were Senegal perennial challengers for top honours during the 70s and early 80s?

If not the comparison does not hold up

They did manage fourth place in the Africa Cup of Nations 1965, and Senegal achieved independence from France in 1960, something which Town don't have on our roll of honours:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal_national_football_team#Early_history

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:03 - Nov 4 with 2419 viewsKeno

I just hope for their sake they are 2 goals up in added time in any games

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:21 - Nov 4 with 2355 viewsIllinoisblue

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:03 - Nov 4 by Keno

That game needs to not be mentioned.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:28 - Nov 4 with 2327 viewsElephantintheRoom

It’s a pretty feeble comparison Senegal is still based in Africa - not Ohio.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:33 - Nov 4 with 2306 viewsMattinLondon

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:28 - Nov 4 by ElephantintheRoom

Senegal is still in Africa? Jesus, that’s some cutting edge statement- thanks for the clarification.
Login to get fewer ads

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 13:36 - Nov 4 with 2193 viewsRyorry

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:03 - Nov 4 by Keno

You meant "3 goals up", right?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 14:30 - Nov 4 with 2063 viewshoppy

"Randomly had one amazing campaign in the early 2000s" - I often forget that football only started in 1992.

My mistake.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 17:58 - Nov 4 with 1925 viewsStu_Magoo

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:28 - Nov 4 by ElephantintheRoom

I wish you were in Ohio.
According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 18:06 - Nov 4 with 1911 viewsjeera

Not been the same since it gave up its broadsheet status.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 18:14 - Nov 4 with 1900 viewsbluelagos

Quite like Senegal, but they are no Nigeria.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 01:17 - Nov 5 with 1722 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Written by Kit Shepard, who genuinely looks like he might actually be 12.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 02:29 - Nov 5 with 1680 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Is their number 17 Youssou N'dour?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 1480 viewsWeWereZombies

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 02:29 - Nov 5 by Tangledupin_Blue

Is their number 17 Youssou N'dour?

Am expecting him to score quickest ever World Cup goal in seven, or maybe seventeen if he is in need of a cure, seconds...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

According to The Times if World Cup Teams were domestic clubs... on 12:38 - Nov 5 with 1465 viewsVic

How about “one amazing decade when they were consistently one of the top clubs in Europe”?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024