Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... 17:00 - Sep 17 with 1976 viewsgainsboroughblue

We absolutely had them cooked at 2-0.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:02 - Sep 17 with 1941 viewsKropotkin123

That's my feelings too. Probably most feeling like this.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:02 - Sep 17 with 1912 viewsLankHenners

Yep, in the long run it's an away point at another team that will be right up there with us and we've not lost any ground as Pompey/Plymouth drew. But really should have been able to see that out from there and at the end of the day we've done that to ourselves with an uncharacteristic lack of discipline and composure in the last 20 mins.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:03 - Sep 17 with 1874 viewsWeirdFishes

If you’re 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go, a draw is not a good result.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:04 - Sep 17 with 1853 viewswitchdoctor

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:02 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Yep, in the long run it's an away point at another team that will be right up there with us and we've not lost any ground as Pompey/Plymouth drew. But really should have been able to see that out from there and at the end of the day we've done that to ourselves with an uncharacteristic lack of discipline and composure in the last 20 mins.

indeed..shambles after going 2 up…no composure whatsoever..hopefully they’ll sort it out by next week…
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:04 - Sep 17 with 1844 viewssolemio

2nd goal comfortably offside.
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:05 - Sep 17 with 1833 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:03 - Sep 17 by WeirdFishes

It is at 3pm and that's the point I'm making. We should have had the three. We still seem to lack a bit of composure when we need it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:07 - Sep 17 with 1768 viewsbazza

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:02 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Sounded like a few players were off the boil from the start, listening on the radio, but only to be expected I suppose, Sheffield Wednesday one of the sides you’d expect to
See top 6 again and not going to Let us play how we want.
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:09 - Sep 17 with 1724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Obviously would have felt better if we had gone 2-0 down than to have had it turned around against us. Ultimately the point is the same either way. A draw away to another top side should be a decent result (albeit the win would have been so much better).

Our first dropped points away from home this season. A draw next week would be another good away point. However, we should be looking to win. To open up a gap in our favour would be great.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:13 - Sep 17 with 1627 viewsdezb

Agreed. I see a few on social media having a pop at mckennas sub. The issue was conceding 3 mins after our second and giving them a free go at it for 15mins, along with some daft free kicks! Don't think mckenna has much choice but to throw on a defensive body at that point.
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:14 - Sep 17 with 1581 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:04 - Sep 17 by solemio

2nd goal comfortably offside.

Did look offside, but probably not by as much as it seems. Even though he’d got in behind his markers, he wouldn’t have been much ahead of whoever was failing to stop the cross. He probably was but hard to tell from the angle I’ve seen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:45 - Sep 17 with 1455 viewsStewart27

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:03 - Sep 17 by WeirdFishes

It was 22 minutes to go, but 10 sounds better I guess.
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:56 - Sep 17 with 1378 viewsWeirdFishes

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:45 - Sep 17 by Stewart27

It was 22 minutes to go, but 10 sounds better I guess.

Yeah I got that bit wrong, still I think the point stands though.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 18:12 - Sep 17 with 1308 viewswitchdoctor

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 17:14 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

Did look offside, but probably not by as much as it seems. Even though he’d got in behind his markers, he wouldn’t have been much ahead of whoever was failing to stop the cross. He probably was but hard to tell from the angle I’ve seen.

nope…well offside by a couple of feet I reckon..
Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 20:49 - Sep 17 with 1153 viewstextbackup

and the worse part is we only have ourselves to blame.

we need to see that game out, instead there was silly freekicks (when they have BB on the pitch to hurt us)
No idea what ladapos instructions were when he went on, as im 100% they werent "let everything bounce off you, and dont hold the ball up to take some pressure off the defence"

a real lack of quality from the front 3/4 in the final 15/20 from an attacking and defensive POV.

but, theres no way KMc lets that happen again, he will analyse that until the cows come home, and put it right

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 22:16 - Sep 17 with 1044 viewsLeoMuff

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 20:49 - Sep 17 by textbackup

we need to see that game out, instead there was silly freekicks (when they have BB on the pitch to hurt us)
No idea what ladapos instructions were when he went on, as im 100% they werent "let everything bounce off you, and dont hold the ball up to take some pressure off the defence"

a real lack of quality from the front 3/4 in the final 15/20 from an attacking and defensive POV.

but, theres no way KMc lets that happen again, he will analyse that until the cows come home, and put it right

We just needed that bit of gamesmanship after we scored to see out the next 10, just like in the first when Wednesday were making it hard and the crowd were going, Janoi got a knock for a few minutes and needed treatment, and we took control afterwards.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 01:01 - Sep 18 with 911 viewsRKD

Yes, it's a good result but I'm gutted... on 20:49 - Sep 17 by textbackup

Agreed. I do get the impression that Lapado saw this as an opportunity to nab his first league goal and got complacent, possibly thinking the game was in the bag. There were a couple of times at 2-0 where he went for glory in positions he was unlikely to score from when he could have kept possession instead, or even played someone else in.

Jackson MOTM for me. He seems grateful to have a role in this squad, and when he plays he does what he’s there to do with good discipline.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

I think we choked on the big day a little… on 02:39 - Sep 18 with 870 viewsunstableblue

… a good result

But the reality is - and as stated by Jackson - we weren’t really sharp enough at times, especially in some great attacking positions

Chaplin probably the main culprit

But our touch and interplay was quite loose today… things that we do with our eyes closed at home against lesser teams just wasn’t coming off

Again this team will have really have made it when they don’t choke on the big crowd and big game matches

A Sky game away at Plymouth gives an immediate chance to show we can raise our game for the promotion rivals and TV/big crowds

COYB!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024