Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but 19:11 - Sep 8 with 3138 viewsKeno

you have to feel for her starting as PM like this.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:45 - Sep 10 with 560 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 21:27 - Sep 8 by Ryorry

Actually I do feel a tad of sympathy for her personally re this specifically - must be pretty awful to go from kissing the monarch's hand as new PM on Monday, to leading the tributes on her death only 3 days later - quite emotional & upsetting I imagine.

And then you remember that she voted to deport Asylum Seekers to Rwanda, in contravention of international law, and all sympathy evaporates.
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:50 - Sep 10 with 540 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:42 - Sep 8 by Parky

Not my PM.

But she is what we voted for ... well, some 42% of those who did vote ... well, over 50% of the however many Tory Party members voted at least.

Ultimately, she is our PM. She is there thanks to proper democratic process. And in reality, she is as close to a continuation of Boris as the Party could find. We should remember this is the Conservative Party and everything they stand for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:53 - Sep 10 with 533 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought I felt sorry for her, but then realised I was actually just cringing. She looks so unbelievably awkward and unsure of herself. Which is a bit odd, as she seemed quite confident when she was younger. That clip of her denouncing the monarchy when she was a young activist shows her speaking and acting normally. I don’t know what they’ve done to her since then. Body snatched maybe?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:55 - Sep 10 with 531 viewsChurchman

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:14 - Sep 8 by clive_baker

Quite. Equally it’s an opportunity isn’t it, if she by some miracle shook up the Tories, lifted the country off it’s knees and navigated through such challenging times she could go down in history for the right reasons.

Can’t see it mind you.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 19:14]

It’s a great opportunity but sadly she will go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

A piece of work, the only question is how much damage she and the rest of the bunglers can do before they’re thrown out in two years time.
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:05 - Sep 10 with 517 viewsjontysnut

I don't. She'd be busy cutting benefits and public sector pay otherwise.
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:10 - Sep 10 with 501 viewsgtsb1966

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:05 - Sep 10 by jontysnut

I don't. She'd be busy cutting benefits and public sector pay otherwise.

That's just the start. She's the devil personified.
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:21 - Sep 10 with 488 viewsKeno

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:53 - Sep 10 by Swansea_Blue

I thought I felt sorry for her, but then realised I was actually just cringing. She looks so unbelievably awkward and unsure of herself. Which is a bit odd, as she seemed quite confident when she was younger. That clip of her denouncing the monarchy when she was a young activist shows her speaking and acting normally. I don’t know what they’ve done to her since then. Body snatched maybe?!

I thought Penny Mourdant was excellent this morning

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:39 - Sep 10 with 468 viewsChurchman

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:21 - Sep 10 by Keno

I thought Penny Mourdant was excellent this morning

I thought Mordaunt did well tbf.

I found it an interesting watch all round.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 19:27]
Login to get fewer ads

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:18 - Sep 10 with 440 viewsKeno

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 18:39 - Sep 10 by Churchman

I thought Mordaunt did well tbf.

I found it an interesting watch all round.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 19:27]

Yeah there no U in mordant

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:29 - Sep 10 with 432 viewsChurchman

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:18 - Sep 10 by Keno

Yeah there no U in mordant

C0ck up on the spelling front. Lazy on my part. I think I’ve got it right now after checking the interweb!
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 19:37 - Sep 10 with 423 viewsFreddies_Ears

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 21:32 - Sep 8 by Mullet

Unfortunately I suspect she'll be surrounded by gleeful spin doctors, thinking how they can rinse this for every bit of political capital going.

She is going on the King's tour around the UK. Obviously has spotted political opportunity.

The only good thing is that it won't be Johnson. Who will be mightily peed off.
I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 20:42 - Sep 10 with 388 viewsringwoodblue

I didn’t vote for her and I don’t like her.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 20:47 - Sep 10 with 377 viewsRyorry

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 17:45 - Sep 10 by ArnoldMoorhen

And then you remember that she voted to deport Asylum Seekers to Rwanda, in contravention of international law, and all sympathy evaporates.

Ah, fair enough, that's my opinion rightly corrected, ta 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm not a particular fan of Liz Truss but on 00:03 - Sep 11 with 324 viewsEpiphone

Sorry…for Truss?You are joking,right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024