Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of living 19:45 - Sep 5 with 2119 viewssaffers12

I live a long way from PR, can the club help me with the travel costs?
Cost of living on 19:46 - Sep 5 with 2104 viewsBlueBadger

You've already saved fortune by buying a house in Burnley.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cost of living on 19:49 - Sep 5 with 2069 viewsSheffordBlue

The EFL pushed a car share scheme a few years back that didn't really take off. There are things like this that the club can do to help co-ordinate fans with reducing their travel costs that don't invovle giving people cash.

Through TWTD and Twitter I've managed to share lifts that's saved me a fortune - the club could help run something a bit more formal

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Cost of living on 19:49 - Sep 5 with 2065 viewssaffers12

Cost of living on 19:46 - Sep 5 by BlueBadger

You've already saved fortune by buying a house in Burnley.

Hold on, Leigh very classy compared to Burnley
Cost of living on 19:56 - Sep 5 with 2014 viewsnoggin

Cost of living on 19:49 - Sep 5 by SheffordBlue

The EFL pushed a car share scheme a few years back that didn't really take off. There are things like this that the club can do to help co-ordinate fans with reducing their travel costs that don't invovle giving people cash.

Through TWTD and Twitter I've managed to share lifts that's saved me a fortune - the club could help run something a bit more formal

"The EFL pushed a car share scheme a few years back that didn't really take off."

Should have tried a helicopter share scheme.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cost of living on 19:57 - Sep 5 with 1998 viewsDyland

Cost of living on 19:56 - Sep 5 by noggin

"The EFL pushed a car share scheme a few years back that didn't really take off."

Should have tried a helicopter share scheme.

Or got TractorGirl involved.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cost of living on 21:20 - Sep 5 with 1757 viewsfabian_illness

Some fans attempt Middlesbrough away on a moped.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 21:21]
Cost of living on 09:28 - Sep 6 with 1315 viewsBigCommon

Not really "cost of living" is it?
It's the cost of having an expensive hobby/passion/past time.
Don't think I've noticed a massive drop in football attendances, across the board. Ours seem to be growing steadily.. We'll see what happens through the Winter.. Football gates are a good indicator, of just how skint the country is, imo.
The "heating or eating" fallacy. Paints a picture of one, between two extremes, atm.
It seems to be, more like, "heating, season ticket, 3rd kit, away day travel expenses, pub or eating", when you look at our record kit sales and decent season ticket and away support numbers.
I live in a High Street, in a working class town... Pubs are busy, cafes restaurants, chip shops, takeaways,too. Football stadiums packed out every weekend.
Not saying things are great. And they may get worse. But are we really in a so called "cost of living crisis"?.. I'm not seeing it, just yet.
Cost of living on 10:24 - Sep 6 with 1161 viewsJ2BLUE

Cost of living on 09:28 - Sep 6 by BigCommon

Not really "cost of living" is it?
It's the cost of having an expensive hobby/passion/past time.
Don't think I've noticed a massive drop in football attendances, across the board. Ours seem to be growing steadily.. We'll see what happens through the Winter.. Football gates are a good indicator, of just how skint the country is, imo.
The "heating or eating" fallacy. Paints a picture of one, between two extremes, atm.
It seems to be, more like, "heating, season ticket, 3rd kit, away day travel expenses, pub or eating", when you look at our record kit sales and decent season ticket and away support numbers.
I live in a High Street, in a working class town... Pubs are busy, cafes restaurants, chip shops, takeaways,too. Football stadiums packed out every weekend.
Not saying things are great. And they may get worse. But are we really in a so called "cost of living crisis"?.. I'm not seeing it, just yet.

It's almost like it hasn't got going yet...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Cost of living on 10:51 - Sep 6 with 1098 viewsMediocre_Quick

Don't let him see this, you'll get abusive replies and then when you try to form a proper argument against him providing valid points, you'll get blocked!
Cost of living on 18:29 - Sep 6 with 836 viewsTractorgirlforever

Cost of living on 19:57 - Sep 5 by Dyland

Or got TractorGirl involved.

How can i get involved??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024