Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If not Hirst, then who? 14:38 - Aug 16 with 1515 viewsMediocre_Quick

Jerry Yates is the name floating about on Twitter, but can't see that one happening

Like the look of Hardie at Plymouth, but seems to be a nailed on starter for them, playing all 4 of their games whilst bagging a couple of goals

Bonne is doing the rounds again, for nostalgia sake more than anything I think, don't think he suits our dynamic style of play at all
If not Hirst, then who? on 14:42 - Aug 16 with 1473 viewsWeirdFishes

I really don’t get why so many people seem to think we’re in for Jerry Yates. We’ve never been mentioned in connection with him as far as I’m aware.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:45 - Aug 16 with 1431 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:42 - Aug 16 by WeirdFishes

I really don’t get why so many people seem to think we’re in for Jerry Yates. We’ve never been mentioned in connection with him as far as I’m aware.

That's a very odd contradictory statement.

I would imagine one person has suggested it and someone liked the idea and shared it and it has gathered momentum.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:47 - Aug 16 with 1409 viewsJimmyJazz

Think you may find Ryan Hardie's 2 goals were penalties

Didn't that cloud the judgement on Scott Fraser's goalscoring prowess

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:47 - Aug 16 with 1408 viewsWeirdFishes

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:45 - Aug 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's a very odd contradictory statement.

I would imagine one person has suggested it and someone liked the idea and shared it and it has gathered momentum.

I mean no one with any reliability has mentioned him i.e Phil or the EADT.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:51 - Aug 16 with 1360 viewsMediocre_Quick

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:47 - Aug 16 by JimmyJazz

Think you may find Ryan Hardie's 2 goals were penalties

Didn't that cloud the judgement on Scott Fraser's goalscoring prowess

But he still has 2 goals in 4 games... Penalties or not, that's 2 more goals than any of our strikers

The only player in our squad with those numbers is Harness and he's an attacking midfielder
If not Hirst, then who? on 14:53 - Aug 16 with 1337 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Tyler Walker.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:54 - Aug 16 with 1333 viewsKieran_Knows

Blackpool continue to be linked with strikers, Bishop, Hirst, Rogers (albeit he's an attacking mid), so you wonder if he would become available?

He doesn't suit McKenna's style, but I wonder if we get to the end of the window with no new striker, if we get Bonne back on loan until January?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jordan Hugill (n/t) on 14:58 - Aug 16 with 1272 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Login to get fewer ads

If not Hirst, then who? on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 1185 viewsclive_baker

He's been starting for Blackpool so I think it's unlikely. Personally I would like the guy who's sat on the bench as a result, Shayne Lavery. Perhaps an unlikely one and been linked with Millwall but he is class, would be a huge asset for us IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If not Hirst, then who? on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 1094 viewsPioneerBlue

Bonne for me.

Known quantity, and a profile we don’t have but will likely need once we have heavy winter pitches and points to get and defend against L1 battlers.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

If not Hirst, then who? on 15:39 - Aug 16 with 988 viewsIpswichRising

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:51 - Aug 16 by Mediocre_Quick

But he still has 2 goals in 4 games... Penalties or not, that's 2 more goals than any of our strikers

The only player in our squad with those numbers is Harness and he's an attacking midfielder

How many goals has he got from open play and how many penalties have we had this season from which our strikers could score ?
If not Hirst, then who? on 15:47 - Aug 16 with 929 viewsVic

How many of our other signings had been mentioned before they were announced? Davis is about the only one!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If not Hirst, then who? on 15:50 - Aug 16 with 899 viewsJ2BLUE

If not Hirst, then who? on 14:54 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

Blackpool continue to be linked with strikers, Bishop, Hirst, Rogers (albeit he's an attacking mid), so you wonder if he would become available?

He doesn't suit McKenna's style, but I wonder if we get to the end of the window with no new striker, if we get Bonne back on loan until January?

We seem to think we can just go back and get Bonne easily but he's played some part in all 4 of QPR's games and is likely to get more game time with 5 subs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If not Hirst, then who? on 15:53 - Aug 16 with 882 viewsberkstractorboy

There is someone who claims to be ITK and the club have spoken with Yates. Sceptical thats the case but they seemed sure talks had happened. Was about the time colby Bishop was due to go to Blackpool so Yates might have been surplus
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024