Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) 18:39 - Aug 13 with 963 viewsPinewoodblue

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 18:44 - Aug 13 with 922 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheap marketing gimmick!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 18:46 - Aug 13 with 908 viewsgtsb1966

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 18:44 - Aug 13 by J2BLUE

Cheap marketing gimmick!

The Southampton bloke I reckon.
Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 839 viewsGlasgowBlue

What odds are they offering on both Man U and Giggs going down?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 19:35 - Aug 13 with 747 viewsGuthrum

And it would make little difference. The problem (according to my ManU supporting mates) is the players, their attitude and lack of cohesion.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 13 with 718 viewsOldsmoker

We musn't laugh at a Man U 4-0 away defeat to lowly opposition.
That said, Brentford are above them in the table.
Snigger - Every team is above them in the table.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 20:00 - Aug 13 with 659 viewsdeano85

I wonder if any of the utd bosses have wondered if McKenna was the answer all along... And they let him go...
Its all about the name with big clubs
Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 13 with 621 viewsWicklowBlue

Watched the Manure game, the mistake from De Gea for the first goal sucked all confidence out of the team.

Along with the team being setup incorrectly, too many over paid players, crap recruitment and not having Champions League football this year.

It's obvious the manager isn't the problem, and I said such when they binned Moyes.

Reminds me a lot about us....poor owners, poor recruitment, over paying for players who don't give a toss. Stadium decaying etc etc. The stat during the game was telling Brentfords spend 55m and Manures was 454 million.

My missus is a huge ManU fan and is inconsolable tonight.

Hahaha Ipswich are top of the league.
Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 20:31 - Aug 13 with 576 viewsSeablu

Paddy Power have paid on Ten Hag being first EPL mgr sacked (n/t) on 20:00 - Aug 13 by deano85

I wonder if any of the utd bosses have wondered if McKenna was the answer all along... And they let him go...
Its all about the name with big clubs

Their record since he left has been pretty woeful.
Thankfully, he hasn’t bought any of their dead wood with him.
I’d hate to see our bench clogged up with Maguire, Fred & Mctominay moaning ‘cos they ain’t getting a game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024