Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF (and its a BIG if) 14:05 - Jul 17 with 1726 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We actually sign Celina. How fit is he likely to be? He's not been involved in any of Dijon's pre-season. It might take him a few weeks to get fully fit.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:06 - Jul 17 with 1711 viewsJ2BLUE

That would be the least of our worries.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:35 - Jul 17 with 1618 viewsCheltenham_Blue

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:06 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

That would be the least of our worries.

Not worried about it J2, just asking a question, thats all.

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:41 - Jul 17 with 1586 viewsJ2BLUE

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:35 - Jul 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Not worried about it J2, just asking a question, thats all.

WILL YOU STOP PANICKING?!?!?

Truly impaired.

IF (and its a BIG if) on 15:14 - Jul 17 with 1483 viewsCheltenham_Blue

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:41 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

JUST ANSWER THE BLADDY QUESTION!!!
WILL HE BE 100% FOR FOREST GREEN OR NOT??????

IF (and its a BIG if) on 15:19 - Jul 17 with 1456 viewsJ2BLUE

IF (and its a BIG if) on 15:14 - Jul 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

JUST ANSWER THE BLADDY QUESTION!!!
WILL HE BE 100% FOR FOREST GREEN OR NOT??????

Not sure. Assume he's doing some sort of fitness but if he hasn't reported back to Dijon then he's going to need some match fitness.

J2 verdict: Doubtful. Suspect we would be more likely to see him three days later against Colchester in the league cup.

Truly impaired.

IF (and its a BIG if) on 18:29 - Jul 17 with 1201 viewsPendejo

I know I can be a bit slow at times, so this has probably been done to death but has anyone thought of singing "My heart will go on" to Celina, Dijon.

Sorry about that, I'd get my cost but for some reason I don't have one today

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

IF (and its a BIG if) on 18:49 - Jul 17 with 1117 viewsMatt_Netherlands

If we are playing. New Austen this season, he might need some time to learn the ropes of that.

Starting to get to the point of pre season now where regardless of who we sign, then slotting into the starting lineup for the first game of the season is less and less likely
IF (and its a BIG if) on 19:06 - Jul 17 with 1070 viewsSwansea_Blue

IF we do sign him, it’ll obviously be far from ideal. Seemingly the block is with Celina and not Dijon, which says a lot about his desire to play here. He’s a talent, but coming across as a bit of a prima Dona right now (could be his agent instead of him, of course).

Dragging it out helps nobody.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

IF (and its a BIG if) on 19:15 - Jul 17 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

IF (and its a BIG if) on 14:41 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

I WASN'T PANICKING UNTIL I SAW ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS, BUT NOW I'VE STARTED PANICKING!

WHICH WAY DO I RUN?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

IF (and its a BIG if) on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 1016 viewscatch74

Fitter than last year you’d have thought.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

IF (and its a BIG if) on 19:26 - Jul 17 with 979 viewsMattinLondon

He was match fit at the end of last season (which wasn’t that long ago) and I’m guessing he would have kept himself fit.

Getting back to match sharpness - if we do sign him - shouldn’t take that long - and he would have played with the majority of the players and been aware of the manager’s system.
IF (and its a BIG if) on 00:52 - Jul 18 with 749 viewsBigCommon

IF (and its a BIG if) on 19:06 - Jul 17 by Swansea_Blue

IF we do sign him, it’ll obviously be far from ideal. Seemingly the block is with Celina and not Dijon, which says a lot about his desire to play here. He’s a talent, but coming across as a bit of a prima Dona right now (could be his agent instead of him, of course).

Dragging it out helps nobody.

The way I see it. Both Bersant and Ipswich knew that the Stoke thing would never happen, due to work permit requirements. And Dijon probably accepted an offer from Stoke, at the higher end of their asking price, just to take a punt and see if it would get through the red tape.
It's my understanding, that we are the only UK club that Celina can sign for. As his WP would be treated as an extension to his existing WP, from last season. And not a fresh application....
That leaves, allegedly, some interest from Turkey, as competition for Celina's services The Turkish league is a muck storm of debt and corruption .. I'd wager Bersant would prefer to play here, in UK ( Just a guess)..
With that in mind, and Dijon presumably desperate to off load. We can probably string it out and get the best possible, late deal. Either another loan, or bargain price permanent.? Or , just some kind of arrangement, that best suits us..
As far as being up to speed, fitness and tactics wise. Well, he's a professional athlete, so should get there pretty quickly fitness wise. And he's trained and played under KM for half a season. So most of the tactics will be already in his noggin... I might add. There will be plenty of signings done on deadline day, throughout the division.. Most teams will have one or two late arrivals, to bed in..
I'm only quoting, views I've heard and read , over the weekend.. But, imo, we should probably wait until the whole saga is over and some clearer facts are out in the open, before questioning his commitment to us. No offence... Ashton's pretty open, where possible, about transfers, once the window is closed. I'm sure he'll get a few questions on this one. However it turns out.
I'm a big Celina fan and I'd love him to return. But the signing of Harness has definitely eased my concerns about that area of the pitch. We could probably do with another, AM,. Be nice for a lot of supporters if it was Celina. But it doesn't have to be...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024