Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst 12:59 - Jul 13 with 3803 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Hasn’t featured in any of Leicester’s pre season tour. Got to be close to joining?

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Hirst on 13:03 - Jul 13 with 3748 viewsJ2BLUE

Not necessarily us though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hirst on 13:34 - Jul 13 with 3596 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I reckon he’s off to Barnsley

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hirst on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 3532 viewsjayessess

Hirst on 13:34 - Jul 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

I reckon he’s off to Barnsley

Wouldn't have thought Barnsley were competitive with us financially. It'll be us or a Championship club, surely?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Hirst on 18:07 - Jul 13 with 3101 viewsUppaTowen78

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-ipswich-and
Hirst on 18:09 - Jul 13 with 3085 viewsParky

Going Blackburn.
Hirst on 18:24 - Jul 13 with 3025 viewsUppaTowen78

Hirst on 18:09 - Jul 13 by Parky

Going Blackburn.

Def Info?
Hirst on 18:26 - Jul 13 with 3002 viewsPhilTWTD

Hirst on 18:24 - Jul 13 by UppaTowen78

Def Info?

I'd heard Blackburn were interested and that an offer from a Championship club had gone in.
Hirst on 18:41 - Jul 13 with 2872 viewsjayessess

Hirst on 18:26 - Jul 13 by PhilTWTD

I'd heard Blackburn were interested and that an offer from a Championship club had gone in.

So a good chance that we'll be imminently out of the running on all 3 of the targets that have gone public...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Hirst on 19:39 - Jul 13 with 2630 viewsUppaTowen78

Hirst on 18:26 - Jul 13 by PhilTWTD

:(
Hirst on 19:54 - Jul 13 with 2548 viewsBluearmy71

Hirst on 18:41 - Jul 13 by jayessess

So a good chance that we'll be imminently out of the running on all 3 of the targets that have gone public...

Agents eh!!
Hirst on 22:20 - Jul 13 with 2201 viewsPompey1234

Hirst on 19:54 - Jul 13 by Bluearmy71

Agents eh!!

Pompey weighing up whether to make it permanent. Easters have said they will invest if its right. Pompey about to unveil speedy youngster from celtic having beaten off interest from championship. We need Hirst back and that will give us a very competitive 1st team.
Capable of beating anyone on the day but Iver the season, probably one season too early.
The stadium still is priority and work moves ahead.
Only 3 weeks left and still getting players in key positions albeit good ones. Maybe dark horses this year
Hirst on 22:22 - Jul 13 with 2157 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Hirst on 22:20 - Jul 13 by Pompey1234

Pompey weighing up whether to make it permanent. Easters have said they will invest if its right. Pompey about to unveil speedy youngster from celtic having beaten off interest from championship. We need Hirst back and that will give us a very competitive 1st team.
Capable of beating anyone on the day but Iver the season, probably one season too early.
The stadium still is priority and work moves ahead.
Only 3 weeks left and still getting players in key positions albeit good ones. Maybe dark horses this year

As if he’d go to Portsmouth over championship clubs, or even ITFC.
Hirst on 22:48 - Jul 13 with 1967 viewsEly_Blue

Hirst on 22:22 - Jul 13 by PrideOfTheEast

They’ll still be going going to a play off chasing rival 6 weeks from the end of the season looking to bore out a 0-0 draw

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Hirst on 22:54 - Jul 13 with 1944 viewsBig_Jase

Hirst on 22:22 - Jul 13 by PrideOfTheEast

He just had his best spell of his career there, so he might do. Probably won’t get paid as much but he could see it as a good stepping stone if I can continue his form under a manager that trusts him. Don’t understand this arrogance that Town fans seem to have now that any player in League One would automatically want to come to us.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Hirst on 08:31 - Jul 14 with 1582 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Hirst on 22:54 - Jul 13 by Big_Jase

He just had his best spell of his career there, so he might do. Probably won’t get paid as much but he could see it as a good stepping stone if I can continue his form under a manager that trusts him. Don’t understand this arrogance that Town fans seem to have now that any player in League One would automatically want to come to us.

That’s not what I’m saying but if we’re offering significantly more money (likely) then nine times in ten he’d choose us. Equally if he’s offered Blackburn then surely he’d be going there.
Hirst on 09:30 - Jul 14 with 1422 viewsPompey1234

Hirst on 08:31 - Jul 14 by PrideOfTheEast

That’s not what I’m saying but if we’re offering significantly more money (likely) then nine times in ten he’d choose us. Equally if he’s offered Blackburn then surely he’d be going there.

Do you actually know what money Pompey have?
The fact is we have billionaire owners who for the right players invest just as they have done for swansong from arsenal. Their most highly rated right back who wanted first team football. Undisclosed fees.
Pompey have finally got great owners and the infrastructure, stadium and facilities at training have improved immeasurably.
You're acting like a billybigb$%¥₩&^€ and being disrespectful which says more about you than me.
Ipswich are a famous old side whose results I actually looked for going back to the day of Beattie Whymark, Mariner, Osborne, Cooper, Mills Gates, Wark, thyssen, Muhren, Etal in the late 70s.
Pompey are just as famous with a great and loyal backing. Why would Hirst come to Pompey?
Because he gas support from manager and fans, because its probably a better route forward than the striking output of ipswich who gave helped how go where recently?
You've had to get even one if our own in conor Chaplin.
There are plenty of reasons why Hirst may go to Pompey.
Going to Ipswich would be a money move it seems. Does that always work then?
Last season it didn't work out to well did it.
Good luck for the season, I'd love to see Ipswich going in the right direction again, but being disingenuous apart, you're a prat
Hirst on 09:45 - Jul 14 with 1367 viewsMoggasknockdown

Hirst on 09:30 - Jul 14 by Pompey1234

The fact is we have billionaire owners who for the right players invest just as they have done for swansong from arsenal. Their most highly rated right back who wanted first team football. Undisclosed fees.
Pompey have finally got great owners and the infrastructure, stadium and facilities at training have improved immeasurably.
You're acting like a billybigb$%¥₩&^€ and being disrespectful which says more about you than me.
Ipswich are a famous old side whose results I actually looked for going back to the day of Beattie Whymark, Mariner, Osborne, Cooper, Mills Gates, Wark, thyssen, Muhren, Etal in the late 70s.
Pompey are just as famous with a great and loyal backing. Why would Hirst come to Pompey?
Because he gas support from manager and fans, because its probably a better route forward than the striking output of ipswich who gave helped how go where recently?
Good luck for the season, I'd love to see Ipswich going in the right direction again, but being disingenuous apart, you're a prat

In truth, nobody really knows other than those closest to the player. Whether he goes to Ipswich or Pompey there are no guarantees that he will be a success, but he's clearly made an impression at Portsmouth and is a talent. I think you will find the for the most part, Town fans are realists and in no way entitled. The last three seasons of 9th and 11th places will certainly rid any sense of that! After years of abject, rudderless dross (no playoffs, big wins, FA Cup runs etc etc) under an owner who had checked out, many of us are feeling positive (for once), and it is quite intoxicating to have some hope again. As last year proved- this league is a beggar to get out of, and there are several 'bigger' clubs who all want the same thing. Good luck for the season.

Blog: I Take Your Point

Hirst on 09:52 - Jul 14 with 1288 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I’d suggest aircon or one of those Dyson fans.

Enjoy the season. Pigott will do well for you I think.
Hirst on 10:21 - Jul 14 with 1185 viewssuffolkpoker

Somtimes you just have to stump the money up and get the striker you actually want.
Surely we will go back in with another bid and he will be in our squad by next week.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Hirst on 10:56 - Jul 14 with 1092 viewsmarkchips

Hirst on 10:21 - Jul 14 by suffolkpoker

Somtimes you just have to stump the money up and get the striker you actually want.
Surely we will go back in with another bid and he will be in our squad by next week.

I hope so now Celina is unlikely and Leigh looks good at left back.
Hirst on 10:58 - Jul 14 with 1075 viewswkj

"You're acting like a billybigb$%¥₩&^€ and being disrespectful which says more about you than me."

It's our forum, this is what we do. If you don't like it, there is a perfectly good solution at your disposal.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024