Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? 08:42 - Jun 6 with 849 viewsTrequartista

Surely this going to provoke Russia and make us more of a target for a nuclear strike, albeit the chances are very small. Why don’t we just send them without saying anything and let the Russians try and work out how Ukraine are hitting them accurately from 50 miles?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:44 - Jun 6 with 824 viewsSwansea_Blue

Optics with the voters I’d imagine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:49 - Jun 6 with 806 viewsGlasgowBlue

Russia will know exactly what is being sent, and by whom, before they even leave the UK.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:50 - Jun 6 with 796 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:44 - Jun 6 by Swansea_Blue

It’s also important for Zelenskyy to keep the Ukrainian morale up by announcing how much support he is getting from the west.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:52 - Jun 6 with 783 viewsGuthrum

I very much doubt we could make ourselves 'more of a target for a nuclear strike' whatever we do. The UK has always been near the top of the list if things ever got that nasty.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:59 - Jun 6 with 763 viewsChurchman

Putin is scared for his life. Just look at his reaction to Covid fears. He won’t use nuclear weapons on this country or anywhere else in my view. Having these devices ourselves actually reduces the risk.
Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 09:05 - Jun 6 with 734 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:49 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

Russia will know exactly what is being sent, and by whom, before they even leave the UK.

And likely thousands of eyes on the ground once they are at the border.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 18:16 - Jun 6 with 530 viewsFelstow1978

Why do we make big announcements about sending long range missiles to Ukraine? on 08:44 - Jun 6 by Swansea_Blue

Far more important to the Furher and his Nazi chums is the optics with the Tory backbenchers

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024