Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons 00:15 - Mar 18 with 4112 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Worst clubs in order:
Norwich (inbred)
West Ham (racist never won anything)
Leeds (violent)
Chelsea (funding putin)

Discuss.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:26 - Mar 18 with 3262 viewsdominiciawful

West Ham have won stuff, though never the League - lol.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:37 - Mar 18 with 3248 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:26 - Mar 18 by dominiciawful

Milk cup? Plus it seems every West Ham fan is a Brick Top wannabe
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:44 - Mar 18 with 3234 viewsIllinoisblue

Were you wanting the missus to share your opinions with the west ham fans?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 01:08 - Mar 18 with 3202 viewsjeera

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:44 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

More cost effective than divorce I suppose, but surely some of that time together meant something?

She could turn the tables and show them the text, offering details of James' whereabouts.

To the OP, gotta say given the present climate, that Chelsea have to be the worst atm.

Sure Norwich play in utterly disgusting colours and all, but who are they really hurting more than themselves?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 03:25 - Mar 18 with 3122 viewsIllinoisblue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 01:08 - Mar 18 by jeera

More cost effective than divorce I suppose, but surely some of that time together meant something?

She could turn the tables and show them the text, offering details of James' whereabouts.

To the OP, gotta say given the present climate, that Chelsea have to be the worst atm.

Sure Norwich play in utterly disgusting colours and all, but who are they really hurting more than themselves?

Could have shown them the text and surprised hubby with a late night visit from Green Street’s finest.

Chelsea have always been scum. Norwich, while vile, are just a green and yellow jester-hatted clown show. A footballing irrelevance. Achieved nothing. They remain a punchline.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 05:41 - Mar 18 with 3008 viewstextbackup

Whilst I don’t like West Ham, to say they’ve won nothing is stupid.
To say they are racist is also stupid, they’ve a huge following from black, Indian etc. just lazy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:13 - Mar 18 with 2803 viewsblueasfook

West Ham have recently been elevated to scummiest club in my view since their very poor handling of cat kicker Zouma incident.

They also have many plastic fans in Essex too who've probably never even been to a game, but somehow are "West Ham through and through".

Norwich, I don't hate. I pity them. Ok they're higher than us at the moment, but every time they get promoted to the prem they embarrass themselves and end up blubbing on TV when the inevitable relegation comes. Plus truly in their entire history they've really won f*** all. At least when we've been in the top flight we've had some great times. Norwich are a club so poor in achievements, they have to list getting to a European semi final as an "honour".

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:32 - Mar 18 with 2726 viewsbluelagos

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:13 - Mar 18 by blueasfook

West Ham have recently been elevated to scummiest club in my view since their very poor handling of cat kicker Zouma incident.

They also have many plastic fans in Essex too who've probably never even been to a game, but somehow are "West Ham through and through".

Norwich, I don't hate. I pity them. Ok they're higher than us at the moment, but every time they get promoted to the prem they embarrass themselves and end up blubbing on TV when the inevitable relegation comes. Plus truly in their entire history they've really won f*** all. At least when we've been in the top flight we've had some great times. Norwich are a club so poor in achievements, they have to list getting to a European semi final as an "honour".

European?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:35 - Mar 18 with 2716 viewsBluespeed225

Norwich don’t even make the the top of the charts, they’re just our local rivals, it’s a nice City, and away from footy I’ve had a decent drink with a few, better to talk football with one of them than a Spammer(No.1), a Liverpool fan, scouse or otherwise, see also Arsenal, I’ve not interacted much with Chelsea (apart from little run in coming back from 87’ play off), so it’ll always be west ham holding that top spot.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:39 - Mar 18 with 2691 viewsChurchman

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:37 - Mar 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Without checking West Ham have won the FA Cup two or three times and the Cup Winners Cup. Trophy wise, they’ve done ok. My dislike list is:

1. Norwich (obviously)
2. West Ham (annoying East End geezers, we won the World Cup nonsense, unpleasant)
3. Chelsea (misplaced sense of entitlement despite being run on criminal money)
4. Everton (they’ve always annoyed me and I don’t know why. Bag of wind Kenwright, ‘Evertonians’, entitlement)
5. Birmingham City (followed by what feels like the dregs of the earth. Anyone who’s ever been to St Andrew’s will understand what I’m saying. Nothing club)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 8:50]
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:45 - Mar 18 with 2665 viewsMeadowlark

All this hate is what starts wars.....
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 08:12 - Mar 18 with 2599 viewsLeaky

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:26 - Mar 18 by dominiciawful

They claim to have won the world cup in 66
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 08:22 - Mar 18 with 2565 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Pompey (boring)
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 09:57 - Mar 18 with 2372 viewsBlueBadger

As I've loads recently, Chelsea are still the worst - they combine the unwarranted entitlement of Spurs, the johnny-come-latelies of Arsenal and the tiresome greenstreetery of West Ham fans whilst also adding in their own extra elements of charming racism and support for foreign dictators to boot.

After that, I'd have Millwall(they're not 'salt of the earth lads you can have some banta with', they're violent and racist), West Ham and Leeds.

Norwich fans are merely our local rivals. They're merely misguided and tinpot rather than(for the most part) actively unpleasant.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 10:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 10:04 - Mar 18 with 2328 viewsjayessess

Actually, went to the game last night and was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness (even when me and my pal ended up speaking Spanish with the 2 other tourists next to us for most of the 2nd half).

I had potentially worried about it (my mate's North African, plus it was a sell out and we very obviously weren't Irons), but no trouble at all.

Good atmosphere too, probably one of the biggest results in their history.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 10:15 - Mar 18 with 2285 viewsFreddies_Ears

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 08:12 - Mar 18 by Leaky

They provided a few foot soldiers. ITFC provided the General.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 10:25 - Mar 18 with 2252 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:44 - Mar 18 by Illinoisblue

"Yes Your Honour, I realise how it looks after I cashed in her life insurance, but I can't be held accountable for what they did to her".

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:39 - Mar 18 with 2034 viewsjeera

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 08:12 - Mar 18 by Leaky

Don't. I have family members who actually say that.

They seem to forget the architect behind that win was an Ipswich manager.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:45 - Mar 18 with 2015 viewsBondiBlue

I have never really understood why west ham seem to dislike us so much. Don't think we're particularly bothered by them, are we?

I don't have enough energy in me to properly hate anyone except norwich but even then only when we're in the same league). And if it only lasts for 90 minutes, is it really hate? Or maybe just beer and adrenaline?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 1990 viewsMattinLondon

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:39 - Mar 18 by Churchman

Without checking West Ham have won the FA Cup two or three times and the Cup Winners Cup. Trophy wise, they’ve done ok. My dislike list is:

1. Norwich (obviously)
2. West Ham (annoying East End geezers, we won the World Cup nonsense, unpleasant)
3. Chelsea (misplaced sense of entitlement despite being run on criminal money)
4. Everton (they’ve always annoyed me and I don’t know why. Bag of wind Kenwright, ‘Evertonians’, entitlement)
5. Birmingham City (followed by what feels like the dregs of the earth. Anyone who’s ever been to St Andrew’s will understand what I’m saying. Nothing club)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 8:50]

For me it’s strange in the sense that I actively dislike Norwich but I don’t especially want them to disappear without trace.

If we win the FA Cup then they can be runners-up in the League Cup. Always in our shadow etc. But I think it’s good for regional football to have to relatively successful clubs.

West Ham and Liverpool are two clubs that I’m not fond of and they can slide into oblivion for all I care.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 14:04 - Mar 18 with 1957 viewsChurchman

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:50 - Mar 18 by MattinLondon

For me it’s strange in the sense that I actively dislike Norwich but I don’t especially want them to disappear without trace.

If we win the FA Cup then they can be runners-up in the League Cup. Always in our shadow etc. But I think it’s good for regional football to have to relatively successful clubs.

West Ham and Liverpool are two clubs that I’m not fond of and they can slide into oblivion for all I care.

Actually, I don’t really hate Norwich in the sense I do the likes of West Ham, Chelsea and Birmingham. I want Norwich to lose every week forever, get enormous sense of pleasure when we beat them (all those years ago), hate their kit and want us to be better than them. They are kind of tribal rivals really.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 14:50 - Mar 18 with 1885 viewswkj

Add Reading (Boring, terrible ground, and they know it)

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 14:54 - Mar 18 with 1869 viewsBeckets

I’d put all the clubs who wanted to form the European Super League. All showed their true colours there.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 15:00 - Mar 18 with 1839 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:37 - Mar 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

FA Cup three times, European Cup Winners Cup.

It's hardly won nothing
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 16:31 - Mar 18 with 1702 viewsbackwaywhen

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:13 - Mar 18 by blueasfook

Semi final in Europe ??? Where on earth did you get that info from , they got to the 3rd round , 3rd round of EUFA cup once .
But celebrated like it was the semi lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024