Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons 00:15 - Mar 18 with 4141 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Worst clubs in order:
Norwich (inbred)
West Ham (racist never won anything)
Leeds (violent)
Chelsea (funding putin)

Discuss.
Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 16:42 - Mar 18 with 790 viewswkj

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 16:31 - Mar 18 by backwaywhen

Semi final in Europe ??? Where on earth did you get that info from , they got to the 3rd round , 3rd round of EUFA cup once .
But celebrated like it was the semi lol.

Celebrating the semi isn't usually something they do outside of family get togethers

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 779 viewsDyland

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 07:32 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

European?

I've never seen this before.

Norwich City Honours -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_City_F.C.#Honours

European football
Main article: Norwich City F.C. in European football

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_City_F.C._in_European_football

"Main article"! Arfarama. Texaco Cup! Not something I'd be shouting about. But hey, I'm not a Norwich supporter, luckily.

EDIT: Norwich City have won a number of honours:[119]

Hahahahahaaahahahahahahahahha!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 16:56]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 17:02 - Mar 18 with 766 viewsBiGDonnie

Chelsea worse than the lot of em put together imo.

Proper sh%tty list though!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 21:59 - Mar 18 with 674 viewsDeano69

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:26 - Mar 18 by dominiciawful

West Ham have won stuff, though never the League - lol.

Didn’t they win the ‘66 World Cup?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 659 viewsCoastalblue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:45 - Mar 18 by BondiBlue

I have never really understood why west ham seem to dislike us so much. Don't think we're particularly bothered by them, are we?

I don't have enough energy in me to properly hate anyone except norwich but even then only when we're in the same league). And if it only lasts for 90 minutes, is it really hate? Or maybe just beer and adrenaline?

Not sure West Ham do?

A fair few of my family are Hammers and I work wth a good number, most seem to have a soft spot for us and would love to be playing us regularly again. Maybe the younger crowd are different?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 23:21 - Mar 18 with 639 viewsBondiBlue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 22:14 - Mar 18 by Coastalblue

Not sure West Ham do?

A fair few of my family are Hammers and I work wth a good number, most seem to have a soft spot for us and would love to be playing us regularly again. Maybe the younger crowd are different?

I'd put good money on tbe younger west ham crowd not even knowing who we are. Early 00s i got the impression they had a problem with us. Maybe they had a problem with everyone.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 00:38 - Mar 19 with 620 viewsLord_Lucan

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 23:21 - Mar 18 by BondiBlue

I'd put good money on tbe younger west ham crowd not even knowing who we are. Early 00s i got the impression they had a problem with us. Maybe they had a problem with everyone.

Never really a huge problem with WHU except one of their so called prominents (GW) is a Norwicher

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 09:49 - Mar 19 with 500 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 13:45 - Mar 18 by BondiBlue

I have never really understood why west ham seem to dislike us so much. Don't think we're particularly bothered by them, are we?

I don't have enough energy in me to properly hate anyone except norwich but even then only when we're in the same league). And if it only lasts for 90 minutes, is it really hate? Or maybe just beer and adrenaline?

Don't think they have an opinion of us either way to be honest? Not even sure we are on their radar at all when it comes to dislike. They've got Millwall, Spurs and Chelsea as their biggest rivals and I'm sure clubs like Man Utd, Leeds etc are way more in their thoughts than little old us.

Sure, they used to come down here and have their fun but I think it was seen as more of a boys (near the) coastal day out, like we would with Southend.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 14:41 - Mar 19 with 408 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Just sent this to mrs on train full of West Ham morons on 14:50 - Mar 18 by wkj

Add Reading (Boring, terrible ground, and they know it)

Aren't the more recent Reading fans those who couldn't get a season ticket for Chelsea?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024