Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top three players of the season so far 11:05 - Mar 13 with 2037 viewsBlueNote

Burns
Donacien
Morsy

I think all three could achieve Portman Rd cult hero status
Your top three players of the season so far on 11:07 - Mar 13 with 1744 viewspositivity

i'd have to have walton in there too, otherwise agree

edmundson, bonne & woolfenden have had excellent extended spells, but not as consistent as the other 4

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:13 - Mar 13 with 1710 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think Aluko has to be in that conversation

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:40 - Mar 13 with 1671 viewsStewart27

Those three plus Edmunson and Walton would make my top three.
Your top three players of the season so far on 11:48 - Mar 13 with 1654 viewsBlueNote

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:40 - Mar 13 by Stewart27

Those three plus Edmunson and Walton would make my top three.

That would make it a top 5!
Your top three players of the season so far on 11:55 - Mar 13 with 1646 viewsnoggin

Nsiala
Morsy
Burns

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:59 - Mar 13 with 1625 viewsIllinoisblue

Walton, Burns, JD. Sadly the lack of a striker in the conversation for POTY says a lot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:59 - Mar 13 with 1625 viewshadleighboyblue

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:48 - Mar 13 by BlueNote

That would make it a top 5!

Certainly makes player of the season more interesting than last season !

Pick out of Donacien , Burns , Edmundson , Walton Morsey and Aluko for me
Your top three players of the season so far on 12:09 - Mar 13 with 1587 viewsGarv

I can't see past a top one, and it's Wesley Burns.

When you look at influence on a team and how it performs, but also productivity and numbers i.e goals and assists, he comes out comfortably on top.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Your top three players of the season so far on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 1586 viewsBlueNote

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:59 - Mar 13 by Illinoisblue

Walton, Burns, JD. Sadly the lack of a striker in the conversation for POTY says a lot.

Good point. Bonne was leading the way after the first three months, but now he can't hit a cows arse with a banjo
Your top three players of the season so far on 12:11 - Mar 13 with 1584 viewswrightsrightglove

So refreshing to actually have options for POTY this season!! I feel so much more connection with these players than I have with any other players for a long time. I think they’re all really good ambassadors for the club and long May it continue.
Your top three players of the season so far on 12:16 - Mar 13 with 1572 viewsnorfsufblue

Walton certainly has a lot to do with the increasing confidence of the back 3/5
Morsy has become the cog in the middle
Without Wes Burns our goal tally would be appalling, not forgetting how many he has created as well as scored so there's my top 3 over the season.
Honorable mentions though to Wolf JDand here's a left field one for you (literally).. Dominic Thompson, has gradually made that position his to lose imo
Your top three players of the season so far on 12:17 - Mar 13 with 1570 viewsBlueNote

Your top three players of the season so far on 11:55 - Mar 13 by noggin

Nsiala
Morsy
Burns

I can't believe Toto was shown the door, and Woolfy was brought back into the fold. Unbelievable!
Your top three players of the season so far on 12:29 - Mar 13 with 1529 viewspointofblue

Not sure how Donacien can be included in the list and not Woolfenden, considering they were both welcomed back into the fold at the same time? Yes, Woolfenden struggled at the start of the season but Edmundson didn’t look himself at the start of McKenna’s time here, though had just found his feet when injury hit. This isn’t meant to be a criticism of either Donacien or Edmundson, who have been great for us overall when given the opportunity.

For what it’s worth, my top three:
Walton
Burns
Morsy

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Your top three players of the season so far on 12:50 - Mar 13 with 1491 viewsRozz

1) Burns
2) Morsy
3) Walton

And I'd have Woolf & Donacien knocking on the door.

I don't think it can be underestimated how important having an assured presence between the sticks has helped us. I think Walton signing will be one of our best for many years.
Your top three players of the season so far on 13:13 - Mar 13 with 1450 viewsFromReuserWithLove

1. JD - has to win it for me. Mr dependable and a great story.
2. Burns - amazing outlet and constant threat.
3. Walton - the keeper we’ve needed for years. That position is never talked about now.

Special mentions to Morsy, Aluko and fridge.
Your top three players of the season so far on 13:25 - Mar 13 with 1390 viewstractorshark

For me…

Burns
Morsy
Edmundsson

Donacien and Walton honourable mentions but the other three are massively influential.
Your top three players of the season so far on 13:44 - Mar 13 with 1348 viewsMullet

Walton, Donacian, Burns

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Your top three players of the season so far on 13:49 - Mar 13 with 1329 viewspositivity

Your top three players of the season so far on 12:29 - Mar 13 by pointofblue

Not sure how Donacien can be included in the list and not Woolfenden, considering they were both welcomed back into the fold at the same time? Yes, Woolfenden struggled at the start of the season but Edmundson didn’t look himself at the start of McKenna’s time here, though had just found his feet when injury hit. This isn’t meant to be a criticism of either Donacien or Edmundson, who have been great for us overall when given the opportunity.

For what it’s worth, my top three:
Walton
Burns
Morsy

not sure what you mean.

donacien was loaned out by lambert, given a chance by cook, played well ever since under cook & mckenna. a very good season

wolf played under cook last season, started the season, but didn't keep his place. mcgreal & mckenna changed the system to one which suits him far better and he's thrived. a very good half-season

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Your top three players of the season so far on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 1292 viewsRozz

Your top three players of the season so far on 13:49 - Mar 13 by positivity

not sure what you mean.

donacien was loaned out by lambert, given a chance by cook, played well ever since under cook & mckenna. a very good season

wolf played under cook last season, started the season, but didn't keep his place. mcgreal & mckenna changed the system to one which suits him far better and he's thrived. a very good half-season

Think people, myself included, forget that Donacien was putting in MoM performances under Cook back in September.

A great comeback story and a very important player for us.
Your top three players of the season so far on 14:09 - Mar 13 with 1271 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Walton
Burns
Morsy

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Your top three players of the season so far on 14:12 - Mar 13 with 1249 viewsBlueBadger

Your top three players of the season so far on 12:17 - Mar 13 by BlueNote

I can't believe Toto was shown the door, and Woolfy was brought back into the fold. Unbelievable!

1. Because he's really not good enough on the ball to play the way Mckenna wants to play
2. Because he's really not very good, full stop. A bog standard L1 centre half, at best,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Your top three players of the season so far on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1229 viewsnoggin

Your top three players of the season so far on 14:12 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

1. Because he's really not good enough on the ball to play the way Mckenna wants to play
2. Because he's really not very good, full stop. A bog standard L1 centre half, at best,

A defensive Bakinson basically.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Your top three players of the season so far on 15:01 - Mar 13 with 1131 viewspointofblue

Your top three players of the season so far on 14:06 - Mar 13 by Rozz

Think people, myself included, forget that Donacien was putting in MoM performances under Cook back in September.

A great comeback story and a very important player for us.

Yes, I had forgotten Donacien came in for KVY post Bolton! Fair dos, Donacien should definitely be included in the top player list, then.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Your top three players of the season so far on 16:23 - Mar 13 with 1039 viewsTractorFrog

Top ten:
1. Janoi Donacien
2. Sam Morsy
3. Christian Walton
4. George Edmundson
5. Wes Burns
6. Luke Woolfenden
7. Macauley Bonne
8. Conor Chaplin
9. Sone Aluko
10. Bersant Celina

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Your top three players of the season so far on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 888 viewsDavoIPB

Your top three players of the season so far on 16:23 - Mar 13 by TractorFrog

Top ten:
1. Janoi Donacien
2. Sam Morsy
3. Christian Walton
4. George Edmundson
5. Wes Burns
6. Luke Woolfenden
7. Macauley Bonne
8. Conor Chaplin
9. Sone Aluko
10. Bersant Celina

Celina way ahead of wolf and Chaplin. Celina has been incredibly influential in games. His stats back that up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024