Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top three players of the season so far 11:05 - Mar 13 with 2046 viewsBlueNote

Burns
Donacien
Morsy

I think all three could achieve Portman Rd cult hero status
Your top three players of the season so far on 08:53 - Mar 14 with 278 viewstractordownsouth

Burns
Walton
Morsy

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Your top three players of the season so far on 08:54 - Mar 14 with 278 viewsitfcjoe

Burns the standout for me.

Then a bevvie of players close behind but I'd say Donacien, Walton, Woolfenden top of the list - plus Celina isn't getting enough credit for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Your top three players of the season so far on 09:06 - Mar 14 with 258 viewsDarth_Koont

Donacien
Burns
Morsy

In that order so far. Donacien for his overall consistency in defence and attack, and also playing a fairly big part in Burns’s success. Walton would be right up there too but he hasn’t had much to do for many games (even though he’s been truly excellent when he has been needed).

Pronouns: He/Him

Your top three players of the season so far on 09:11 - Mar 14 with 242 viewsitfcsuth

You can't leave Donacien & Burns out of the top 3. That final spot could be argued between Walton, Edmundson, Chaplin, Morsy & Celina. You could make a strong case for so many.
Your top three players of the season so far on 09:12 - Mar 14 with 239 viewsFPL_Tractor

Walton
Burns
Edmundson

probably in that order but the top two could easily change.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Your top three players of the season so far on 10:16 - Mar 14 with 216 viewshype313

And to think last years POTS was someone pulled from a hat, who then left 24hrs later.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024