Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought we missed Evans tonight 21:47 - Feb 22 with 645 viewsPique

Carroll OK first half, poor in the second.

And our set pieces are severely lacking in Evans’ absence.
Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:51 - Feb 22 with 578 viewsIllinoisblue

Our corner in the 96th minute was just so so bad. Punch the wall bad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:53 - Feb 22 with 564 viewsKievthegreat

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:51 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

I don't understand how someone as technically gifted as Celina can take such diabolical corners.
Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:57 - Feb 22 with 518 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:53 - Feb 22 by Kievthegreat

I don't understand how someone as technically gifted as Celina can take such diabolical corners.

We were consistently bad in our final ball. I lost count of the number of aimless crosses from deep. We didn't work the width well enough. Celina, Chaplin and Evans weren't on their best games - all tidy in possession, but no penetration. All too similar maybe? Might have been better with some direct running from Aluko (although there was no space for him to play in for 60 minutes).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:58 - Feb 22 with 500 viewsFrimleyBlue

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:51 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Am i the only one who just wanted to see it floated into the box away from the gk and just let us have a scrap for it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 494 viewsIllinoisblue

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:57 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

We were consistently bad in our final ball. I lost count of the number of aimless crosses from deep. We didn't work the width well enough. Celina, Chaplin and Evans weren't on their best games - all tidy in possession, but no penetration. All too similar maybe? Might have been better with some direct running from Aluko (although there was no space for him to play in for 60 minutes).

Some of Wolfy’s long passes were terrible too; about 1 in 5 were decent. Carroll gave it away second half. Even Burns and JD weren’t clicking. Frustrating night

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 22:01 - Feb 22 with 459 viewsFrimleyBlue

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:59 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

Some of Wolfy’s long passes were terrible too; about 1 in 5 were decent. Carroll gave it away second half. Even Burns and JD weren’t clicking. Frustrating night

I felt for wolfy, he clearly wanted to go for the long diag but when KVY came on, he was sat on the half way line, burns too and he only had bonne and pig to aim for who stood in front of a defender. You'd think bringing those 2 on it would have give us something, but they were so pedestrian

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 22:01 - Feb 22 with 454 viewsKievthegreat

Thought we missed Evans tonight on 21:57 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

Bit harsh on Evans seeing as he wasn't playing.
Thought we missed Evans tonight on 22:05 - Feb 22 with 426 viewsJuggsy

Celina goes missing way to often when he's on for 90 mins, much better as an impact sub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024