Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. 22:13 - Jan 31 with 998 viewsBluedanW

Jackson is still at the club
It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 985 viewsclive_baker

I can’t imagine we’ve rebuffed countless offers for the bloke. We can’t make someone want him and he has a contract, he’ll be here until the summer and then he’ll be gone.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 956 viewsLeoMuff

It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:15 - Jan 31 by clive_baker

I can’t imagine we’ve rebuffed countless offers for the bloke. We can’t make someone want him and he has a contract, he’ll be here until the summer and then he’ll be gone.

Maybe, KmC seems to like him though.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 860 viewsChurchman

Still weighing up offers from Man City and Chelsea maybe?

If i had to guess I suspect his wages are too rich for any club that might want to take a punt on him. He will be off to Colchester in the summer
It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:48 - Jan 31 with 771 viewsSharkey

It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:32 - Jan 31 by Churchman

Still weighing up offers from Man City and Chelsea maybe?

If i had to guess I suspect his wages are too rich for any club that might want to take a punt on him. He will be off to Colchester in the summer

I very much doubt it will be Colchester . He’s 27 and from the north. I think you overestimate the joys of living in East Anglia. We might like it if we’re from here, but I guess a lot of the players who don’t have a happy time at the club can’t wait to get back closer to home.
It's a poor transfer window for Ipswich. on 22:52 - Jan 31 with 747 viewswkj

Overall, Jackson has failed to impress here - although he's not a bad guy or someone we should be 'dancing in the streets' for if he goes. I've seen enough in his performance against Wimbledon to say he's not a terrible player. The team was never right for him but it isn't his fault he signed up for a task above his station.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You could suggest given his limited pitch time he’s been one of our more… on 00:27 - Feb 1 with 580 viewsunstableblue

… effective players

8 games, 2 goals, 1 assist

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024