Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be sure to get booster jabbed.... 20:05 - Dec 12 with 2968 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris's chances of survival depends on it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:07 - Dec 12 with 2074 viewsfooters

No.

Your and others' health depends on it.

Stop being a bellend.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 20:07]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:09 - Dec 12 with 2038 viewsStokieBlue

Sometimes you really miss the mark.

This is just petty nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:09 - Dec 12 with 2035 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:07 - Dec 12 by footers

No.

Stop being a bellend.

Calm down love!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 2010 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:09 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

SB

So you watched Boris just now and were convinced he has the greater good at heart.....interesting take. Trying to take credit for booster rates is all they have and have been sure to milk it to date and will continue to do so.

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:13 - Dec 12 with 2002 viewsfooters

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:09 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Calm down love!

Nah, you're all right.

I've just seen someone I love dearly lose three stone in weight, white as a sheet, breathless and hardly able to get out of bed due to covid/pneumonia. He then spent two weeks in hospital, at times on 95% oxygen just to keep him alive, with us all crying at what could be.

So you can fook right off.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 20:14]

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:13 - Dec 12 with 1988 viewsStokieBlue

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:11 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

So you watched Boris just now and were convinced he has the greater good at heart.....interesting take. Trying to take credit for booster rates is all they have and have been sure to milk it to date and will continue to do so.

Sometimes it's not required to politicise things or look for agendas.

This is serious stuff and to be honest your posts are distasteful and probably offensive to some.

SB
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 20:14]

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:13 - Dec 12 with 1982 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:09 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

SB

Nope, this would be petty....Norwood!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:17 - Dec 12 with 1933 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:07 - Dec 12 by footers

No.

Stop being a bellend.

Just to make it clear, had my booster today thus protecting the health of me and others as well has helping Boris with propaganda points. A shame that you and Stokie can't see it but whatever grumpy chops.

Login to get fewer ads

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:19 - Dec 12 with 1898 viewsStokieBlue

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:17 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just to make it clear, had my booster today thus protecting the health of me and others as well has helping Boris with propaganda points. A shame that you and Stokie can't see it but whatever grumpy chops.

Plenty of other things to moan at Boris for but in this instance he's absolutely right that we need to get people boosted.

Would you prefer he told people not to get boosters or said nothing at all so that he wasn't looking for points?

SB

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:22 - Dec 12 with 1854 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:19 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

Plenty of other things to moan at Boris for but in this instance he's absolutely right that we need to get people boosted.

Would you prefer he told people not to get boosters or said nothing at all so that he wasn't looking for points?

SB

Your first statement is correct as is the fact he will milk as much political capital as possible from any situation. Heck we just went from level 3 to 4 on a scale you thought was abandoned!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:26 - Dec 12 with 1825 viewsNeedhamChris

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:11 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Surely high take up of boosters + Boris being able to benefit is a better outcome than lower boosters + Boris being criticised for it?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:33 - Dec 12 with 1753 viewseastangliaisblue

You really are a pr..k
Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:40 - Dec 12 with 1720 viewsvapour_trail

Hope you are well bankster. Sorry to see you taking such a kicking for a very valid observation.

A sad indictment but altogether clear demonstration of how this board operates in 2021.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:51 - Dec 12 with 1624 viewsfooters

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 20:40 - Dec 12 by vapour_trail

Hope you are well bankster. Sorry to see you taking such a kicking for a very valid observation.

A sad indictment but altogether clear demonstration of how this board operates in 2021.

Yeah, he'll be sure to get a Pultizer for this post. Fcking amazing.

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:00 - Dec 12 with 1557 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Shame innit!!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:01 - Dec 12 with 1554 viewsrgp1

Well said sir, what I would say for those concerned ( about those who may get ill). Is how do you intend to pay for this beloved NHS when the country owes 2223 billion as of the last financial year?
Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:04 - Dec 12 with 1524 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I learned from Ant and Dec last night that on average we will spend 22 years of our lives online. Nights like tonight certainly lead me to seriously contemplate reclaiming some of those years!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:07 - Dec 12 with 1505 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:01 - Dec 12 by rgp1

Well said sir, what I would say for those concerned ( about those who may get ill). Is how do you intend to pay for this beloved NHS when the country owes 2223 billion as of the last financial year?

Oh cripes....so that helps!

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:14 - Dec 12 with 1460 viewsvapour_trail

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:07 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

LOL.

I heard the 22 years stat from the same source, which you have to admit is also questionable use of time. My kids watch it though so it means I get to spend an hour a day with them together.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:17 - Dec 12 with 1414 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:14 - Dec 12 by vapour_trail

LOL.

I heard the 22 years stat from the same source, which you have to admit is also questionable use of time. My kids watch it though so it means I get to spend an hour a day with them together.

Ha, that's my excuse too...Christmas tree, wood burner lit, Ant 'n' Dec....Blue remembered Hills.

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:27 - Dec 12 with 1359 viewsrgp1

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:07 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Unfortunately that's what happens when you pay an entire nation to do Jack for 18 months!
Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 23:03 - Dec 12 with 1033 viewsfactual_blue

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 21:04 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

I learned from Ant and Dec last night that on average we will spend 22 years of our lives online. Nights like tonight certainly lead me to seriously contemplate reclaiming some of those years!

A man who learns something from two overrated Geordies off the telly needs to take a long look at themselves.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 08:08 - Dec 13 with 884 viewsDubtractor

Not sure your op deserved the response it got mate. I can understand why people feel a bit defensive as there is a lot of nonsense about, but you've been clear many times about your views on vaccines etc.

Anyway, related to your op, I think Johnson has lost the people he is trying to win over. More than one pro brexit boris voter in my Facebook friends have called last night out exactly as you have, the penny seems to have dropped that Johnson is an incompetent clown.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 08:18 - Dec 13 with 859 viewsbluelagos

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 08:08 - Dec 13 by Dubtractor

Not sure your op deserved the response it got mate. I can understand why people feel a bit defensive as there is a lot of nonsense about, but you've been clear many times about your views on vaccines etc.

Anyway, related to your op, I think Johnson has lost the people he is trying to win over. More than one pro brexit boris voter in my Facebook friends have called last night out exactly as you have, the penny seems to have dropped that Johnson is an incompetent clown.

Timing is everything and Bankster's point clearly hit a nerve for some.

The point is valid though. A pre-recorded message from an under pressure PM without the possibility of Q&A for obvious reasons.

If you were 100% focused purely on the important messaging of "get jabbed" you'd use Whitty and Valence and/or any of the other well respected, informed and trusted medical experts.

He didn't, which stinks of deflection at a time he is desperate and under immense pressure.

And before anyone goes a bit mental - get boosted, like Bankster, I have.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 08:23 - Dec 13 with 842 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Be sure to get booster jabbed.... on 08:18 - Dec 13 by bluelagos

Timing is everything and Bankster's point clearly hit a nerve for some.

The point is valid though. A pre-recorded message from an under pressure PM without the possibility of Q&A for obvious reasons.

If you were 100% focused purely on the important messaging of "get jabbed" you'd use Whitty and Valence and/or any of the other well respected, informed and trusted medical experts.

He didn't, which stinks of deflection at a time he is desperate and under immense pressure.

And before anyone goes a bit mental - get boosted, like Bankster, I have.

Thanks to you and Dubbers. Did feel like I had entered a Boris love worm hole last night!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024