Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... 10:14 - Dec 10 with 896 viewsAlan_Essex

Very close source has let it slip that Ed Sheeran is rumoured to be hanging up the no. 17 shirt in favour of the gaffers trackie. Having already formed a solid partnership with club CEO Mark Ashton with his annual use of his executive box, this is seen as a rapid rise up the favourites list by the bookies. Sheeran is quoted as saying:
"I think I can really bring something to the party here. I'm writing a special song at the moment, and I have shared the secret + - x = formula with the boys and they are building it into their training sessions as we speak. From the box I get a real sense of where we're going wrong, and me and Kieron have discussed this over a beer. He's a top bloke, Ipswich through and through which is important. I'm organising a special bus for fans in Framlingham which I know means a lot too. All I can say is watch this space, exiting times ahead"
Apparently bookies have moved Sheeran to 6-1 second favourite behind Thomas Tuchel who is now unsettled having seen the Ipswich plans and opportunity.

BardfieldBlue
Poll: VAR - or no VAR in League One

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 812 viewspointofblue

I hope he doesn’t bring any bad habits.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 10:23 - Dec 10 with 804 viewsHerbivore

Would prefer him to John Terry.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 13:36 - Dec 10 with 568 viewsBluespeed225

Ed is currently sleeping off a hangover in NY after a night out in The village post gig. TBF, he did look a bit worse for wear in the paper, and didn't even put on his Town scarf to combat the chill.
Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 13:56 - Dec 10 with 516 viewsnoggin

I very much doubt it. We wouldn't hire a ginger manager.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 13:58 - Dec 10 with 506 viewsTrumptonBlue

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 13:56 - Dec 10 by noggin

So no Gary Megson, then? Dammit.
Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 14:30 - Dec 10 with 450 viewsBluespeed225

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 13:56 - Dec 10 by noggin

Thats Naylor out then. Also Chris O'Donnell! Anymore?
Boris Becker and Geri Halliwell. (n/t) on 14:43 - Dec 10 with 419 viewsBloots

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 14:30 - Dec 10 by Bluespeed225

Thats Naylor out then. Also Chris O'Donnell! Anymore?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sheeran throws his hat in the ring... on 14:43 - Dec 10 with 416 viewsfactual_blue

What sort of hat is it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024