Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth 19:07 - Nov 27 with 5212 viewsIpswich24

Are so fantastic, how come other sides don't find it difficult to get results against them. Also Sunderland go to cambridge and win , MK Don's romp to another win, the gap just gets bigger and bigger. 10 points off the playoffs and we only in November.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:07 - Nov 29 with 311 viewstimothyeo

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:36 - Nov 28 by positivity

i'd disagree with that, i'd take plenty of theirs.

but if we take your assertion as true, then it says cook has recruited incredibly well, and given the greater churn at our club than everyone else, we should be in a good place to improve in the 2nd half of the season.

Cook hasn't recruited well, no. Ashton has.

I am interested though. Take our "best" starting 11 (bit difficult as Cook hasn't even figured that one out yet), who out of the current top 6 do you put in and replace who?
So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:26 - Nov 29 with 295 viewspositivity

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:07 - Nov 29 by timothyeo

I am interested though. Take our "best" starting 11 (bit difficult as Cook hasn't even figured that one out yet), who out of the current top 6 do you put in and replace who?

nonsense, cook and ashton work together, you think we'd have landed the likes of morsey, chaplin and walton without him?!

there's many players better than ours, a few off the top of my head smith, wright, hunt, kerr, iorfa, twine, peacock-farrell. others will have more

i think you're living in cloud-cuckoo land if you think cook and ashton have recruited the best 11 players out of the 500 odd league one players!

what's your best 11 league one players?

anyone agree with mr, yeo?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:38 - Nov 29 with 288 viewsjayessess

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:07 - Nov 29 by timothyeo

It's fairly well-known that our recruitment this season was from Cook's list, isn't it? The new recruitment structure wasn't off the ground yet.

That said, not sure how much credit you get for recruiting well with the biggest budget in the league.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 271 viewsitfcjoe

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:38 - Nov 29 by jayessess

It's fairly well-known that our recruitment this season was from Cook's list, isn't it? The new recruitment structure wasn't off the ground yet.

That said, not sure how much credit you get for recruiting well with the biggest budget in the league.

We may not have got Morsy and Walton who were players who had played under Cook previously - but no doubt would have had similarly good quality players who any other manager would have fancied.

You recruit well when you have a big budget, it's why i don't get why some are so hung up on Cook - the key people here now are Gamechanger and Ashton, if Cook goes people will be falling over themselves to get the job here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 262 viewspositivity

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:38 - Nov 29 by jayessess

if you accept mr. yeo's assertion that we have recruited the best 11 players in league one after *one* transfer window, then they get immense credit!

i think mr. yeo is the only person in the world who holds his view though...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 261 viewstractorboy1978

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:52 - Nov 29 by itfcjoe

We may not have got Morsy and Walton who were players who had played under Cook previously - but no doubt would have had similarly good quality players who any other manager would have fancied.

You recruit well when you have a big budget, it's why i don't get why some are so hung up on Cook - the key people here now are Gamechanger and Ashton, if Cook goes people will be falling over themselves to get the job here

And this is why I don't feel the need to get too negative anymore. It's inevitable for me that it'll come right whether that is with or without Cook.
So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 11:03 - Nov 29 with 246 viewsjayessess

So if Rotherham are so good and Plymouth on 10:52 - Nov 29 by itfcjoe

People give out medals for good recruitment but if all we wanted from a manager was the ability to name good footballers, anyone with time and a wyscout account could do it and wouldn't need to p1ss about paying Paul Cook £500k a year.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024