Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City 17:54 - Oct 29 with 2313 viewsWickets

Ok so i have been very slow to knock our rivals as it has been so often pointed out that they are 2 leagues above us of course but just read an amazing stat that in their last 19 Premier League games they have amassed just 2 points and scored just 3 goals ! That takes a bit of doing so keep up the good work you Farker .
Norwich City on 18:15 - Oct 29 with 2198 viewsPinewoodblue

19 games being half a season. Carry on like this and they will set a record which will be very hard to beat.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwich City on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 2075 viewsArnieM

They’re shyte …. And they know they are

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich City on 19:01 - Oct 29 with 2064 viewsCoastalblue

There must come a point where the fun of smashing it in the Championship every other season is negated by a year of misery and embarrasment in the Prem, not to mention the walking the knife edge of getting it wrong one season and it collapsing.

There's a lot to admire about the way they are run, but surely they want to give themselves an outside shot at staying up instead of just going into the season accepting they'll be cannon fodder?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwich City on 19:06 - Oct 29 with 2044 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich City on 18:56 - Oct 29 by ArnieM

They’re shyte …. And they know they are

Time to get the big guns out?

That freeze frame is crying out for some Photoshop work!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 19:07]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich City on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 2018 viewsIllinoisblue

I have a horrible feeling they may survive this season. Leeds and Burnley look utterly awful, Southampton not convincing at all, Newcastle not much better albeit with dirty oil money soon set to flow. Couple of wins and the budgies are right back in the mix.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich City on 19:20 - Oct 29 with 1972 viewsgiant_stow

Norwich City on 18:15 - Oct 29 by Pinewoodblue

19 games being half a season. Carry on like this and they will set a record which will be very hard to beat.

got 6 winnable games coming up (inc spurs - ha!) so its now or never.

My prediction: 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss (I don't really believe we'll lose one, but want to keep it realistic)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 1964 viewsCoastalblue

Norwich City on 19:20 - Oct 29 by giant_stow

got 6 winnable games coming up (inc spurs - ha!) so its now or never.

My prediction: 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss (I don't really believe we'll lose one, but want to keep it realistic)

Friday night on the sauce again Ulla?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 1961 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich City on 19:11 - Oct 29 by Illinoisblue

I have a horrible feeling they may survive this season. Leeds and Burnley look utterly awful, Southampton not convincing at all, Newcastle not much better albeit with dirty oil money soon set to flow. Couple of wins and the budgies are right back in the mix.

Realistically though, who can you see them getting their first win against? They can't defend or score and appear to have absolutely no backbone at all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 1953 viewsgiant_stow

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 by Coastalblue

Friday night on the sauce again Ulla?

teehee - maybe!

I'm being serious!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Norwich City on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 1951 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich City on 19:01 - Oct 29 by Coastalblue

There must come a point where the fun of smashing it in the Championship every other season is negated by a year of misery and embarrasment in the Prem, not to mention the walking the knife edge of getting it wrong one season and it collapsing.

There's a lot to admire about the way they are run, but surely they want to give themselves an outside shot at staying up instead of just going into the season accepting they'll be cannon fodder?

You're talking about a club who list participation in a competition as one of their greatest achievements here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich City on 19:24 - Oct 29 with 1942 viewsstrikalite

Norwich City on 19:11 - Oct 29 by Illinoisblue

Think their next five games will be telling in whether they have any possible chance of getting close to survival.....all winnable, Leeds have injuries, but their confidence must be rock bottom..
Norwich City on 19:42 - Oct 29 with 1856 viewshoppy

Norwich City on 19:06 - Oct 29 by NthQldITFC

Time to get the big guns out?

That freeze frame is crying out for some Photoshop work!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 19:07]

It’s already been photoshopped… they’ve made it look like a microphone…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich City on 19:55 - Oct 29 with 1797 viewsEastTownBlue

Norwich City on 19:24 - Oct 29 by strikalite

Think their next five games will be telling in whether they have any possible chance of getting close to survival.....all winnable, Leeds have injuries, but their confidence must be rock bottom..

Yeah. Their fixtures over the next month are amongst the easiest they will face in the PL. A decent points return amongst that lot they could well stay up.
Norwich City on 19:56 - Oct 29 with 1793 viewsMillsey

My boys mate got 200-1 that they will not score 10 goals this season lol
Norwich City on 20:21 - Oct 29 with 1696 viewswkj

I regret not getting a season ticket for Norwich this year, would have been fun watching them get beaten every week.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwich City on 20:49 - Oct 29 with 1605 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 by BlueBadger

Realistically though, who can you see them getting their first win against? They can't defend or score and appear to have absolutely no backbone at all.

Burnley was probably their best chance to get 3 points. Maybe a new lowest points record could be on the cards?

I think it's currently Derby with 11 in the 2007-08 season. They might even beat the lowest points won at home, Sunderland hold that record with 7 in the 2005-06 season.
Norwich City on 21:17 - Oct 29 with 1529 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich City on 20:21 - Oct 29 by wkj

I regret not getting a season ticket for Norwich this year, would have been fun watching them get beaten every week.

A season ticket in the away end please.

We will see if we can fit you in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich City on 21:18 - Oct 29 with 1531 viewsgalacticoblue

So … I have always been sceptical of so called ‘fat fingers’ etc when hitting the wrong up or down etc. I went oh yeah nice excuse blah di blah di blah
I can now attest that fat fingers is a thing! I accidentally fat fingered a down vote for one of the best posts of the day - for which I humbly apologise!
Norwich City on 21:36 - Oct 29 with 1476 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 by giant_stow

teehee - maybe!

I'm being serious!

I love a good 'teehee' me. Finest proponent of which being the legendary Sir Robert Mortimer, who I am reliably informed has placed a walnut in the pocket of somebody else.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich City on 21:51 - Oct 29 with 1419 viewsArnieM

Norwich City on 19:42 - Oct 29 by hoppy

It’s already been photoshopped… they’ve made it look like a microphone…

You’re obviously not worried about infection

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich City on 22:57 - Oct 29 with 1291 viewshoppy

Norwich City on 21:51 - Oct 29 by ArnieM

You’re obviously not worried about infection

I haven’t got a sister.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich City on 23:10 - Oct 29 with 1253 viewslinhdi

Norwich City on 19:21 - Oct 29 by BlueBadger

Spurs. 6 points guaranteed. Sadly.
Norwich City on 23:50 - Oct 29 with 1157 viewsHighgateBlue

Norwich City on 23:10 - Oct 29 by linhdi

Spurs. 6 points guaranteed. Sadly.

On points per game, Chelsea and Man City have better home records than Spurs this season.

Nobody else does.
Norwich City on 10:50 - Oct 30 with 749 viewsWickets

Norwich City on 21:18 - Oct 29 by galacticoblue

So … I have always been sceptical of so called ‘fat fingers’ etc when hitting the wrong up or down etc. I went oh yeah nice excuse blah di blah di blah
I can now attest that fat fingers is a thing! I accidentally fat fingered a down vote for one of the best posts of the day - for which I humbly apologise!

Apology accepted .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024