Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs 17:05 - Sep 3 with 7454 viewsDigger77

Glad I won't have to take up that fight with the school now!
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:37 - Sep 3 with 1419 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:20 - Sep 3 by WD19

My 13 year old had hers a couple of weeks ago.

I bet the 5G signal in your place is AMAZING.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:38 - Sep 3 with 1429 viewsDanTheMan

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:35 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

Ah, it's Edgelord Friday I see.

It's OK, I'm sure we can give them all the horse dewormer. They'll like that.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:39 - Sep 3 with 1420 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:37 - Sep 3 by Digger77

Unless in the high risk groups, then you have to weigh it up I guess!

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs by BlueBadger 3 Sep 2021 17:08
Why would you not want to protect your children from an easily preventable disease with a 1 in 10 chance of long-term health problems that include neurological issues, clotting derangement and respiratory impairment and a 1 in a 100 chance of death?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:39 - Sep 3 with 1424 viewsRyorry

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:34 - Sep 3 by NorfolkBlue1

Anyone giving their child it needs to give their head a wobble

Looks like yours is already well "wobbled", sadly, tho I suspect we have totally different definitions of "wobble".
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 17:41]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:40 - Sep 3 with 1411 viewsBlueBadger

Why would you not want to protect your children from an easily preventable disease with a 1 in 10 chance of long-term health problems that include neurological issues, clotting derangement and respiratory impairment and a 1 in a 100 chance of death?

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:41 - Sep 3 with 1408 viewsNthsuffolkblue

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:21 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

Nope, his kids are healthy (at least he thinks they are because they have not yet been diagnosed with anything to say they aren't), so their friends who suffer from conditions are dispensable as well as (quite specifically) me (although I doubt very much I teach his kids or come into contact with them).

Interesting to know what Badger points out that they can still get the jab if they happen to be more caring than their father/guardian.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:44 - Sep 3 with 1400 viewsEireannach_gorm

You have a job on your hands if you come to Ireland.

https://www.thejournal.ie/vaccine-12-15-5526915-Aug2021/
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 1374 viewshype313

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:08 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 17:38]

This chief has been posting anti vaxx nonsense for the past year on here.

Ignore him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:00 - Sep 3 with 1364 viewsDigger77

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:57 - Sep 3 by hype313

This chief has been posting anti vaxx nonsense for the past year on here.

Ignore him.

I am double jabbed!

Moderna at Gainsborough leisure centre for the win!
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:03 - Sep 3 with 1339 viewshype313

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:00 - Sep 3 by Digger77

I am double jabbed!

Course you are.

You keep peddling anti vaxx sh1te to then say you are jabbed, we can all see it, and like J2 said, you are even bringing your kids in to this garbage.

Try other forums with like-minded drongos, we've seen enough now.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:08 - Sep 3 with 1325 viewsDigger77

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:03 - Sep 3 by hype313

Course you are.

You keep peddling anti vaxx sh1te to then say you are jabbed, we can all see it, and like J2 said, you are even bringing your kids in to this garbage.

Try other forums with like-minded drongos, we've seen enough now.

It's headline news mate. There is always more than one school of thought, no need to get personal if you don't agree.
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:12 - Sep 3 with 1306 viewsWD19

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:08 - Sep 3 by Digger77

It's headline news mate. There is always more than one school of thought, no need to get personal if you don't agree.

You might want to read beyond the headline. Currently the JCVI are not recommending jabs for everyone in this group on medical grounds alone. That doesn’t mean that taken in the round that jabs will not ultimately be recommended. In fact, I would expect that jabs will be recommended at some stage in the not to distant future.

Which will please you, as a sensible vaccine supporter, I am sure.
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:12 - Sep 3 with 1306 viewsmylittletown

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:08 - Sep 3 by Digger77

Yes, there is a school of thought which listens to the people who are trained to analyse and understand the facts, the probabilities, and the risks, and another school which doesn't think at all, just regurgitates made up sh1te they see on YouTube.
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:22 - Sep 3 with 1283 viewsDigger77

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:12 - Sep 3 by WD19

You might want to read beyond the headline. Currently the JCVI are not recommending jabs for everyone in this group on medical grounds alone. That doesn’t mean that taken in the round that jabs will not ultimately be recommended. In fact, I would expect that jabs will be recommended at some stage in the not to distant future.

Which will please you, as a sensible vaccine supporter, I am sure.

You're probably right there. I think the ethical argument is an interesting one though.
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 1240 viewsjaykay

i'm very impressed with the town new signings, but phil has let us down with his 2 new signings on this board with digger and norfolk blue.
to think we let footers and sprucey go on free transfers and these 2 as replacements

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 1235 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:00 - Sep 3 by Digger77

I am double jabbed!

And yet, you're calling the vaccine rollout a 'trial'. Like some kind of smooth-brain 'I've done my research' loon.

You're sounding about as believable as Feargal.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 19:06]

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:04 - Sep 3 with 1221 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:59 - Sep 3 by jaykay

i'm very impressed with the town new signings, but phil has let us down with his 2 new signings on this board with digger and norfolk blue.
to think we let footers and sprucey go on free transfers and these 2 as replacements

I suspect that 52% of Digger and Norfolkblue's concerns are Very Real ones.

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:12 - Sep 3 with 1223 viewsTrequartista

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:08 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 17:38]

I don't think those figures are correct for those aged 12 - 15 year-olds.

Moreover, the 12 - 15 year olds that are most susceptible have already been offered a vaccine.

So you have to balance the rare occurences of healthy 12-15 year olds getting sick with covid against the extremely rare occurences of extreme side effects with the vaccine.

Which according to JCVI is a borderline call

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:15 - Sep 3 with 1216 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 18:22 - Sep 3 by Digger77

You're probably right there. I think the ethical argument is an interesting one though.

The ethical argument regarding vaccines is basically 'are you a thick, selfish, irresonsible c*n* or not?'

Nice to see where your ethics lie.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2021 0:15]

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:17 - Sep 3 with 1214 viewsTrequartista

The chief medical officers may still overrule the JCVI, so i wouldn't bin your boxing gloves yet.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 1193 viewsWicklowBlue

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 17:44 - Sep 3 by Eireannach_gorm

You have a job on your hands if you come to Ireland.

https://www.thejournal.ie/vaccine-12-15-5526915-Aug2021/

Thank you Eireannach Blue

To add to this the latest Vax stats for Ireland:

82% of the population 12+ fully vaccinated.
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 1195 viewsDigger77

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:17 - Sep 3 by Trequartista

The chief medical officers may still overrule the JCVI, so i wouldn't bin your boxing gloves yet.

Indeed, I doubt we've heard the last of it. I'll keep the strongly worded email in draft!
12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:29 - Sep 3 with 1183 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:12 - Sep 3 by Trequartista

I don't think those figures are correct for those aged 12 - 15 year-olds.

Moreover, the 12 - 15 year olds that are most susceptible have already been offered a vaccine.

So you have to balance the rare occurences of healthy 12-15 year olds getting sick with covid against the extremely rare occurences of extreme side effects with the vaccine.

Which according to JCVI is a borderline call

You're still far more likely tp be extremely unwell with COVID at 12-15 than you are a jab. The OP is being deliberately disingenuous with his Very Real Concerns.

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:31 - Sep 3 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:27 - Sep 3 by Digger77

Indeed, I doubt we've heard the last of it. I'll keep the strongly worded email in draft!

I'm not sure how seriously he's going to take a letter that reads :

'Deer The Chief,

I've seen a yootoob vidya, her yew sin this 'un'?
I reckon yew need tea think agin.

Love,

An Thicko'

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:49 - Sep 3 with 1130 viewsFixed_It

12 - 15 year olds not recommended Covid jabs on 19:27 - Sep 3 by Digger77

Excellent. You clearly don't mind making yourself look stupid, and I'm sure your 'strongly worded email' will be well-received by the school who have done everything possible to keep your children safe during the pandemic, with staff frequently putting themselves at risk. But then, I doubt you care about that...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024